Would you g/f or wife buy you a pair of heels.

LovesHiHeels

If you were to ask your partner for a pair of heels for christams would she buy them? I once ask my ex g/f for a pair of heels for christmas and she wouldn,t buy them. There not much I want for christmas since I buy want I need during the year but The 1 thing I,m always wanting is a pair of heels.

While a man can buy himself many pairs of high heels for himself as he wants to, there is something extraordinarily exciting about a great pair of heels bought especially for you by your wife, girlfriend or women in your life. :wave::cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

We have had the great feeling of giving a pair of heels we value so highly to those who means so much to us. It would be an exquisite happening to be on the receiving end of such gifts, while understanding that the giver is aware of our affinity for high heels. Like most men, I have to be patient and hopefully this topical scenario will be in my future.

Yes, my girlfriend would buy me a pair of high heels if I asked her to get me a pair. Better yet, she's going to get me a pair for my birthday, which is coming up January 7th! I've still to decide what kind of heels I want for my birthday though...

What Bubba says is so true and Mickey has bought me countless pairs of heels and boots though the years as well as many other girly items. Sometimes we order them from a catalog and sometimes we purchase the items in the stores. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sadly, I have never had a spouse, significant other, or female friend offer to buy me a pair of high heels. A female friend of mine owns an exotic boutique. But she has suggested high heels for me to buy, but never bought any for me.

Nope; not in the cards. The closest that I am sure that I will ever get to that is we were in a Nine West outlet, she bought shoes and I bought boots at the same time (although she was none too happy).

It's all about the heel!

The woman I am currently seeing is cool with me wearing heels. I have worn heels on several dates with her - though typically low and understated because she is only 5 feet tall. I have bought heels when I have been out with her as well as sharing a dressing room trying on clothes with her. She has yet to buy me heels, and I would love for her to do that.

Style is built from the ground up!

We have discussed this several times and the answer was NO. :-(

Although she is aware of all the heels I have -59 at the moment- and doesn't care about me using them.

Never the less, like poison, "leave them out of the reach -view- of -our- children."

It would not be a problem and has not been in the past, the only question I would get is, are you sure those are the exact ones you want? I think only one of my pairs of heels have been bought by myself on my own, all the others by her or with her. I dont try pushing it though, just once in a while or if there is a bargain that is too good to be missed out on and it is just luck we stumbled across them.

The angels have the phonebox.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. That is how I started to wear heels. I bought a pair for her and she bought me 2 pairs of strappy high heeled sandals with a 4 inch heel. She wanted us to wear them to the mall that night and we did so. Then she asked me to wear them for a weekend trip to a nearby beach resort in winter. While there, I found out just how cold bare toes get in 30 degree temperatures, but it was great. The clacking of my heels drew lots of attention, and two positive comments from women.

My fiance bought me my last pair and they are my highest pair, and i thought i would never be able to walk in them, but after a couple of days of teetering on them, i have mastered them, they are pleaser sky 302 3 inch platform and 7 inch heel, very comfy though.

• 2 weeks later...

yes she would and does so just last week we were in preston city centre and we went to a shop called shoestore where it was advertised that there was a sale on boots as we were looking she said i like those 4 and a half inch stilleto ankle boots so i said try them on then and she said not for me for you silly i was wearing cowgirl boots with a 2 and half inch heel at the time with tights under my jeans so i took my boots off and tried the stilletos and my wife was saying fit fit fit and fit they did while i was trying them on the sales assistant was watching with a smile on her face and when we went to pay for them it was obvious that they were for me but she never said anything as she took my money i just said dont you just llove a bargain hoping for a reply but she just smiled they were a bargain at only 5 pounds instead of 20 pounds so i say to you guys it is no big deal to try boots or shoes on in the store at least you know they will fit properly ttfn

Note to easytiger and others who do not use punctuation, The use of periods and commas and capitalization would make your difficult-to-read text much easier to comprehend. It's hard to tell where your sentences start and stop. Punctuation was invented for a good reason. Please use it and make reading your posts a pleasure instead of a struggle. On behalf of other readers who feel this way, thank you for your understanding. Steve

Yes, and she has. We went away for the weekend last month. We wore our matching Berkemann high heeled sandals, despite the below freezing temperatures. While away, my wife realized that I did not bring my dressier black strappy heels. She then went shopping and bought me a pair of silver black strappy stilettoes with a 4 inch heel, strapped them on to my bare feet, and took me to dinner.

apologies to steve63130 and others for my punctuation or lack of.I am a highly literate person when writing letters but just not on a keyboard. I am getting there slowly so if you just bear with me you will see a big difference after some more practice.Thank you for your patience guys ttfn

My wife gave me her approval for these when I tried them on at Macy's.

She probably won't buy me any though, she still wrinkles her nose when we go out with me wearing heels.

Those are way cool, but me thinks would look better with lighter blue jeans.

If they were black, they would look great with those jeans..

How high are those?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 5 months later...

My wife has bought me at least three pairs of heels over the years. Once for Valentines day and the other times were a surprise. We occasionally wear heels together, she is a real sweetheart. sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"