Would you g/f or wife buy you a pair of heels.

LovesHiHeels

My wife has purchased heels for me as a gift ( Pair of White 5in pumps from Sexy Shoes). My sisters and mother gave me a gift card once to Shoe Carnival. It had a note with it stating I had to go with them and spend it on me a pair of heels and on "Buy one get 1/2 off the second item sale". They talked me into a pair of Ynot platform pumps in Black and Black Patent. I used the balance on a purse for my wife. :wave: Good times!

" My wife has purchased heels for me as a gift ( Pair of White 5in pumps from Sexy Shoes). My sisters and mother gave me a gift card once to Shoe Carnival. It had a note with it stating I had to go with them and spend it on me a pair of heels and on "Buy one get 1/2 off the second item sale". They talked me into a pair of Ynot platform pumps in Black and Black Patent. I used the balance on a purse for my wife. :wave: Good times!" God that sounds awesome, your so lucky to have that support.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 1 year later...

My wife has, several times. Most recently, she bought me the sandals in my current avatar, a pair of Kelly and Katie thongs with a 2 in heel. She bought herself 3 pairs. Nice sandals, very comfy and they look GREAT. Good gal she is!!! Merry Christmas all!! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

My g/f has chosen the first ever Pair of Boots i bought, and since then has given her oppinion on all of the rest ( currently 9 pairs ) she has even bouth 2 pairs for me herself, upon my request that is. Still waiting for the day she will make me a surprise buy :smile:

My girlfriend and I exchanged gifts last night before we go out of town to visit family. I was delighted when I unwrapped a pair of brown patent heels! She is the best. I am a hardcore street heeler and skirter, and was thrilled to wear them to the bar on the corner a few minutes after opening them.

yes, my lovely wife has purchased me several pairs.

here is the latest pair. was one of my Christmas gifts!

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=4016&cid=4016&vid=1&pid=891788&scid=8917

went shopping all day monday in them and loved every minute of it!!

saw at least 25 people looking/gawking :smile:

@ heelster, that's too bad she won't even consider it

Larry

post-30939-133522967545_thumb.jpg