Tell Me Lies

roniheels is a lot like me-he loves to wear his high heel boots when he starts up his computer, now THATS what I call "booting up":smile:

demoniaplatforms innocently took his laptop along when he saw an advert for the local lapdancing club, thinking it would be full of blokes dancing round their computers. Whilst initially bemused by his error, he soon made a high speed connection and is going back weekly to insert a link....

stilettoscot wore his black high heel chap boots as being dressed up as Santa Claus it was said in the 6pm news (said boots were ofcourse STELETTOS, with 5 inch heels):w00t2:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually if the truth be known, While Scottstiletto was streaking down the long hallway trying to get away from Maybel, he accidentally stepped on an air vent grate. twisted his ankle and broke the heel. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

PatentHeel gets paid (on the side ofcourse) to stomp pies & cakes while wearing his silver platform boots like my DEMONIA ones, but thigh high in length & silver for maximum effect! (if your going to do this kind of thing, you might as well do it in style, which PatentHeel does every time I hear!:thumbsup:)

demoniaplatforms was voted runner up in Bognor Regis 800m dash for people with loose or missing feet and in 1533 was on the front page 6 of a monthly magazine entitled heel wearers weekly, which can be seen using the Sony Ericsson motorized revolving clam which magnifys the article highlighting the most salient points !!!

tighsnheels has a goldfish bowl and love his goldfish to bits. In order to bond better with the litle darling, tightsnheels cut 1" off the bottom of one of his heels and thus walked round in circles in perfect harmony with his fish swimming round the goldfish bowl. The fish loved it so much, tightsnheels has now ordered a mermaid costume and a round bath....

crotchhiboots is currently desiging silver platform boots with 6 inch heels for the aliens living @ area 51 so as to "give them a lift" (you all KNOW that they are little guys, now dont you!):thumbsup:

The real truth is that the first time crotchhiboots sneaked into area 51 and confronted the "lettle men" - as soon as they saw him they cried "daddy! So this is where you ran off to when you left home? :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba knows all about area 51 as he is a secret agent for the Vogans sent here to learn our ways and assimilate our culture. However what he didn't realize is he actually ticked off his superiors and was sent here for punishment. (For reference to Vogans please see the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Book is better but film will work for this referecnce.)

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel