Tell Me Lies

Bubba knows all about area 51 as he is a secret agent for the Vogans sent here to learn our ways and assimilate our culture. However what he didn't realize is he actually ticked off his superiors and was sent here for punishment. (For reference to Vogans please see the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Book is better but film will work for this referecnce.)

T&H

Bubba found out that his initial trip to area 51 was meant as punishment as soon as he returned to his native planet and related his findings to his superiors. Not liking what they heard, they threatened to force him to return to learn more. And, like Br'er Rabbit, in one of Uncle Remus' storys, he pleaded with them not to "throw him into that brier patch." :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba 136, like Br'er Rabbit, is always wide eyed and bushy tailed. Nevertheless, he had the habit of doing a roadrunner or going to ground whenever his click clack sound attracted attention from the ignorant plebs. Nowadays he stands his ground, and sucking on a carrot, says: "Eh, what's up doc?"

Well, after pause for groans.... I was waiting in the bank to pay in, i had to, or the baliffs would confiscate my heels... Father and son waiting behind.... Son:" Why's that man wearing heels?" Father: " I don't know." Son: "Why's that man wearing earrings?" Father: "I don't know." Son: "Why's that man got purple hair?" Father: "I don't know." Son: "You don't know nuthin dad..... scuse me mister, are you a tranny?" Me: "Yes, lad." Son: "See dad, mum said it would be all right !" Silence.....

Bubba 136, like Br'er Rabbit, is always wide eyed and bushy tailed. Nevertheless, he had the habit of doing a roadrunner or going to ground whenever his click clack sound attracted attention from the ignorant plebs.

Nowadays he stands his ground, and sucking on a carrot, says:

"Eh, what's up doc?"

I recognize humor when ever I see it. However, at the moment I can't think of anything to respond with. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually Bubba136 felt at home in the nut house, as what he didnt realise before, in spite of losing two stone and regular trips to the toilet, was that he had been hoodwinked with his membership of the Vogans, and instead had been coerced into joining the vegans, for whom his job was to sell the no-meat-eating regime to the whole galaxy. No wonder he finds it's to laugh when he doesn't eat eggs.... (can't see the yolk)

Once upon a time there was an evil clothing designer who had decided to eliminate men's heels and kilts/skirts. He spent many a year working his evil plans into the psyche of the unsuspecting men, explaining how it would improve their Cricket game and horse riding skills, etc. Then when the time was ripe he thrust the final stroke upon his unsuspecting victims and refused to release any clothes that were not pants based and boring. He eliminated color from men's wardrobes and instituted an earth tone only pallet.

Now this plan was so evil that the wicked witch of the south-east decided to teach him a valuable lesson. She captured him in his shop one day and with her powerful black magic cast a spell upon him that he would always yern for the very clothes he had eliminated from the world. Then adding to his torture she sent him forward in time to the end of the twentieth century, died his hair purple, added ear rings, and a rotten sense of humor.

Does this sound like anyone we all know and like?

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

n'est pas moi, suis francais..... well according to mon dictionnaire... apart from that, c'est vrai !!! Fortunately the wicked witch (aka soulmate) showed me the error of my ways and cured all of my wrongdoings apart from my sense of humour, which remains gladly beyond reproach and remains to inflict heel wearers worldwide as part of my master plan to bring world cringing and vomiting. To encourage this, i bring you: What do you get if you cross an interior designer with an artist? Someone who draws the curtains.... What do you get if you cross a plumber with a double glazing salesman? A tap on the window.... and lastly, thank fk, what do you get if u cross a dog with a loopy HHP member? Someone who's totally barking....

well, I've heard-that is they SAY that thedesigner just loves to spend lots of time popping large bubble wrap with his stelletto knee high boots, with special attention to plastic bottles when available!!!:thumbsup:

Actually Bubba136 felt at home in the nut house, as what he didnt realize before, in spite of losing two stone and regular trips to the toilet, was that he had been hoodwinked with his membership of the Vegans, and instead had been coerced into joining the vegans, for whom his job was to sell the no-meat-eating regime to the whole galaxy.

No wonder he finds it's to laugh when he doesn't eat eggs....

(can't see the yolk)

Actually, Bubba had the last laugh. And the reason he doesn't eat eggs is that he incubates them for "raising." Because while he was circulating throughout the galaxy selling cosmos populations on the nutritional value of a 100% vegetable diet, he was secretly establishing a chain of Kentucky Fried Chicken Fast Food restaurants -- completely equipped with a special drive-through lane for rocket ship take-out service. His slogan is "these chickens were raised for frying."

euchrid has hidden spikes in his black chap boots to help with traction when hes hiking up in the rocky mountains, and when @ home he wears them to "punish" plastic bottles when they "misbehave" by stomping & grinding them flat!!!!!!;-)

Demoniaplatforms use to dance for the bolshoi ballet until he piroetted too close to the front of the stage, after spending the whole afternoon binging on chocolate milkshake and M&M, high on a sugar rush, fell into the front row of the audience, landing on the laps of the Queen of England who was on a secret date with Justin Timberlake.

that was because dr shoe did not want to put more maltesers in his mouth than the maximum height of his heels.... malteser crushing is applying to be an olympics event, strictly with heels only, no wedges, and eating the evidence generating instant disqualification. This is a difficult sport to master, so points will be awarded to maltesers which do not get crushed but roll away, provided they fall into the snooker style pockets at the corners of the crushing area. Points will be also awarded for style, deportment, height and thinness of heels of the athlete. I'm practising on chocolate buttons and will work my way up....

Dr Shoe recently took a vow of silence.

He now communicates face-to-face by waving semaphore flags at people.

Hmm,,,,,Semaphore Flags? then he just had something in his eye that caused his left eye to blink rapidly. Silly me, I thought he was trying to communicate by blinking in Morse Code. ;-)

thedesigner was once hired to wear knee high ballet boots in the cab of the old C&O #614 (4-8-4 type steam locomotive from the late 40's) as fireman & had to HAND FIRE all that coal to keep it running hot all day long often @ speeds of up to 85 mph I heard!!;-) when it was running it "didnt waste any time" lets say-you can see it on youtube in fact!:w00t2: