Tell Me Lies

Demoniaplatforms has opened an eponymous shoestore done out like a railway station just so he could call it demoniaplatforms. He offers the special service of foot training and blows his whistle when he is bored with a customer to tell them it's time to leave.

Not withstanding (peak hours), his store has found a niche market, and he offers a season ticket for weekly clients who want a First Class service.

Naturally, in order to do so, he has to keep his welltrained staff on their toes, so a standard of 5" heels is expected from them all.

The store is designed for those who seek a higher standing than previously, and who who want to make their wedge work for them.

Demoniaplatforms has a patent on his business idea, and invites enquiries from those who want to follow in his footsteps...

Furthermore, within the store is the Pullman Dating agency....

With the legend "Our heels are just the ticket !", demoniaplatforms destination is assured....

roniheels can smash up old paper kites with his DEMONIA MONETS (like mine in my avitar) in RECORD time, then he loves to play frisbee in his pony boots!

roniheels used to play frisby with his dog while wearing his Demoni boots until one day his dog mistook them for a fire hydrant!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm like a fire hydrant too....

Dogs must love me, cos i'm always taking the piss....

Actually, roniheels, you're nearer the truth than you think...

I went up in a hot air balloon wearing 7" heels - i just wanted a better view...

Did you know, from up there, you can't hear the traffic or anything - except the dogs barking, wierd isnt it ?

Anyhow, unfortunately, the balloon jolted, i fell over and my heels pierced the balloon, burning my legs in the process.

As we hurtled groundwards, I remembered to stick to 5" heels in future, in the circumstances, a reasonable thought before panic set in.

Screaming? You couldnt hear yourself think for it...

Couldnt think of a worse time to go commando....

Fortunately, after 33 1/3 hail marys we landed in a heap of manure on a farm.

You may remember the headline:

HEAD OVER HEELS BASKET CASE LANDS IN THE SHIT

nb this letter has been vetted by me, Sister Fybrosis at St. Matilda's Home for Terminally Heelwearers, and has been passed as the truth, the whole truth, and nothing like the truth.

(Funnily enough, our pet lurcher, Spikey, has a leaning to thedesigner too.)

Bubba136 and thedesigner take turns dressing up like Fred Astare and Ginger Rogers and then teach ballroom dancing every Thursday evening. They both wear 6" stiletto high heels while doing this, even when they are dressed as Fred Astare.

bubba136 applied for a job as an airline pilot, but made the fatal error of wearing ballet heels to the interview. He was sadly turned down as the powers that be decided that the extra height would mean he would need oxygen whilst piloting, and that his ability to land safely would be impeded. He has now instead found a job in horticulture with a bulb grower, where he can tiptoe thru the tulips....

• 1 month later...

roniheels actually appeared on Judge Judy, charged with knife crime for being in possession of a stiletto.

However the case for the prosecution collapsed when roniheels produced them both and handed them to Judge Judy, who admired his taste in heels and awarded him $200 from public funds to go and get another pair in the red patent....

PatentHeel contacted roniheels today via shotwave radio expressing how much he missed the sexy, strappy high heels that roniheels borrowed. Moved by this declaration, roniheels is on his way now by private jet to return the high heels to PatentHeel.

roniheels holds high heel boot dances in those under ground apartments, then saw thighbootguy play his guitar with the rock band, wearing HIS high heel thighboots