Tell Me Lies

Dr. Shoe claims to be a doctor of "happiness feelings healing" proclaiming the sensation of wearing 5" and 6" stiletto high heels can send a natural healing agent throughout your body. Dr. Shoe travels the world lecturing on this subject.

• 4 weeks later...

Roniheels has kept a bit quiet about this one, but it deserves to be told. He was driving home one night, and he got pulled by the law cos his car was weaving. "good evening, sir", the law sez, "whereya goin?" "I'm going home", sez Roni. "Sir," the law sez, "you been weaving your car about, you taking the scenic route?" "no sir," sez Roni. "Sir," sez the law, "I believe you've been drinkin' ". Roni, always the polite guy, sez "Sir, i've only been drinking cola all night." Law, getting anxious, sez, "Sir, well someone must have spiked your drink. Would you mind steppin out the car?" Actually, Roni did mind, cos he was wearing 6" heels. "Get out the damn car," the law roared, "You gonna walk the strait line for me!" Roni gets out, and walks the perfect strait line. Law notices the heels. "Sir," the law says, "I owe you an apology. You're as sober as a judge, it's just ya damn heels that are spiked." Roni swallows hard. "Why don't ya just come on down the station, boy," the law sez, "we gotta lotta guys down there got no bollox an wanna be bigger than they are. A guy like you can show them the way to go." File under: I WISH

Thedesigner has a part in the new Star Trek movie wearing a mini skirt with 5" heel boots.

...while wearing a space suit to go outside and fix the clogged drain pipe. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Jen is in reality a famous Hip Hop artist and insists on wearing all his heels "box fresh". Once he's worn them they are either thrown away or given to his entourage.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Oh, was that the reason he was disqualified? I thought it was because he tried to make it with every female dog in the contest.:w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

roniheels loves to stomp HIS pies a lot when he is wearing his black thighboots with tight jeans tucked in them, always being sure to clean & polish them for the NEXT round!

Tightsnheels once won at the Westminster Kennel Club while wearing my Pink tutu and ballet heels. I believe it was best in show or maybe it was when the judge said "heel boy". the response was "Why Yes!" - something along that line. This furthered a career in dishwasher sales. "I cleaned up at Westminster and so can you!" was the famous sales pitch. P.S. I want my tutu and heels back. jen

JEN J once spent a day climbing the steps of the pyramid of the moon (I think thats the big one) down in Mexico wearing his high heel knee high STEVE MADDEN boots. the fun part was when he had to get back them!

As tightsnheels was headed home from the auto mechanic he saw thedesigner hitch hiking. Never one to pass up a friend in need he stopped and picked him up. A mile or so down the road the car sputtered to a stop. After several attempts to get it started Tightsnheels asked "well should we start walking?" The designer replied, "I think we should call the toe truck." Tightsnheels says "Well there are two of us, we better call twenty. --------please direct all complaints to Roniheels. ---------- Thank you. jen.

Rumour has it, Jen J had a similar experience. He waved his heels in the air and a passing motorist stopped, who soon diagnosed that the battery was flat. Jen J, bless, taking the diagnosis at face value, placed his heels under the battery, and "Miracolo!" the battery started the car straightaway. So, it's not only us who benefit from wearing high heels ! Moral of the story: always keep a spare pair of heels in the car, as well as a spare pair of tights.....

roniheels loves to operate a replica of a torture/execution device known as the HEAD CRUSHER (very effective, with many different options avalible) wearing goth platform boots (all in black ofcourse):lmao: he has a FULLY eqipped torture chamber you know........:w00t2: