Tell Me Lies

thedesigner found out how hard it was to hand fire a steam locomotive while standing in ballet boots when his heels kept crunching holes in the coal he was to put into the firebox, so he then decided to try cooking in the diner kitchen wearing steve madden high heel boots instead.

Demoniaplatforms knows about Thedesigner's coal firing exploits because he was the engineer of number 614 at the time. He was slightly jealous though when he sent Thedesigner to the dining car and found out his first table to serve was Bubba136 and Tara who was up for an Oscar for best female lead.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

tightsnheels was also seen aboard the steam train as one of the unkown crew, had to climb up on the tender with his pony boots on to fill the tender with water, which happened several times on the trip-which is why he knows so much about the event in question!

I must admit to mixed feelings about the event; although i was happy to provide something warm and satisfying for bubba 136 and tara, i should have much preferred to be upfront opening the regulator for demoniaplatforms and blowing the whistle as we came into a station.... demonia has the contract to maintain all the platforms on the railroad, and has stepped up nicely....

• 3 months later...

Dr. Shoe is not his real identity, he is really Dr.Who and comes from the planet Gallifrey and is a time travelling alien who defeats evil and rights wrongs all around the galaxy

You'll easily recognize him. He's the one wearing a cat suite, cape and crotch high boots with 7" heels.....flying through the air shouting "Hi Ho, heels up and away" while drinking a flagon of apple-peach snog for fuel to generate the gas that he passes for propulsion. ;);)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bad_Robot helps Dr Shoe torture evil aliens while wearing thigh high jean geborit boots all in black with long black leather gloves to match

Bad Robot loves to practice on small watermelons with his new "retro" designed 17th century head crusher, ( high quality reproduction) getting lots of good exercise turing the screw on those melons, pretending they are those evil aliens AND wearing high heel RUBBER hip waders & the same time enjoying himself as he knows the hidden very sharp spike @ the end of the screw will punture said melon completly as the skull cap with sharp edges will crush them down to 3 inches! (check this online for head crushers/torture to see the device I'm talking about!)

Bad Robot & Dr Shoe told someone that the "instep borer" was the special way they used to fit people's feet to "special" shoes in the middle ages, never knowing that after this torture session, their feet would HARDLY be in any shape to wear boots or any OTHER form of footwear!! yikes!!;) (or make someone walk on stone roads with ballet boots for a day!)

Bad Robot plays drums wearing his blade heel boots & leather skirt along with thighbootguy who plays guitar and maximilian! doing vocals, also in his best thigh boots & his skirt

Maximilian specializes in singing songs made popular by Doris Day. Problem is that Bad_Robot's band only plays Disco music and tunes from the 70's. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.