Feminine or Masculine?

johnieheel

Fem or Masc?  

691 members have voted

1. 1. Fem or Masc?

I don't like wearing female clothing. The only other thing than i high heels i wear occasionally is pantyhose. They can make wearing heels more confortable. And it makes trying heels on in the store easier since you slide in more easily. I like to wear not too loose jeans with my heels. And the length of the jeans must be so that you can see most of the heels. :smile:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi 5.5 thrill, I do agree with you, it's mens wear and heels. No Femme stuff. I have tried on my partners clothes,dress, skirt etc. All they do is give me an erection which is not good, so I stay out of it. At my age, I don't think that would happen now. Our siuations change over years. We have to adjust. As she does not drive, the only time she goes out now is if I take her! Maybe her daughters come for her, ??? once a year??. Just have to live with it!If you get there, you may share my thoughts. Muddypaws

At the moment I'm comfortable wearing high heels in public with "masculine clothing", i.e. jeans, trousers etc. However, I would like to evolve my attire and adopt a more "feminine" look from the waste down, i.e. wear a skirt, hose and heels in public. I'm not there yet confidence wise.

Even if I'd be wearing a combo of stiletto heels, hose and a skirt in public I'd still consider my look masculine with no desire to imitate a woman, simply because in my mind these items have become unisex attire.

Wearing a dress, bra, blouse, makeup etc is simply not my thing.

Funny to read my original post back from 2007. Since then I have definitely developed an interest in a more feminine look as well, a look that I'm sure people who see me in public think that I'm a full blown TV even though I still don't regard myself as one.

I see no problem why someone can't have multiple styles. I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who likes both a masculine AND a feminine look. Why choose one? These days, I'm comfortable in skirts, heels and makeup but I haven't stopped enjoying wearing just my heels, jeans and a dress shirt without the extra glitter and glam. Not to mention all my completely masculine styles I enjoy wearing that are no less stylish. Sometimes, I take advantage of the little benefit we guys have over women where society expects us NOT to put much effort in our look. It's great to take advantage of on lazy days or when I'm in a rush.

The bottom line is that the choice between masculine/feminine is pretty much only relevant to us. The fact is that society still views a guy in normal masculine clothing + heels as a feminine guy. Deal with it in the best manner which is to dress how you like without thinking about what other people think of you. Build your confidence and be comfortable with yourself (the best answer to why you wear what your wear is "I like the style", that's it). MOST would find it strange, MOST won't care. Those that DO CARE, who cares?

Being new to this forum it is interesting to see the diverse approaches we all have to wearing heels. I started out, years ago, with just boots under jeans/pants but have found that a skirt can accentuate the boots/heels I am wearing. Like many of you, however, I am not interested in "living my life as a woman" but just enjoy the feeling, and look, I get from wearing high heel boots. A good looking masuline outfit with high heels still is, to me, very sexy.

Bootlover123:-) Thats the attitude that a lot of the members here have as you do. Just co-ordinating wearing their heels with their male clothing out and about in public doing their daily thing. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Like many of you, however, I am not interested in "living my life as a woman" but just enjoy the feeling, and look, I get from wearing high heel boots.

A good looking masuline outfit with high heels still is, to me, very sexy.

I pretty much agree, although I think wouldn't wear skirt in public. However, I bought tight, leather look like skinny jeans recently which are obviously a feminine style. So once again all depends what someone likes are not, if things are matched correctly. This is actually not so simple.

Funny to read my original post back from 2007. Since then I have definitely developed an interest in a more feminine look as well, a look that I'm sure people who see me in public think that I'm a full blown TV even though I still don't regard myself as one.

I see no problem why someone can't have multiple styles. I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who likes both a masculine AND a feminine look. Why choose one? These days, I'm comfortable in skirts, heels and makeup but I haven't stopped enjoying wearing just my heels, jeans and a dress shirt without the extra glitter and glam.

I think it is interesting to what happens over time as one starts with heels and then gets interested in what else is on the "other side of the store." Thanks Max for putting it well.

It's all about the heel!

I see no problem why someone can't have multiple styles. I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who likes both a masculine AND a feminine look. Why choose one?

+1

There are days I would love to go out with maybe heels and nails done. There are days I would like to go out wearing a suit and then there are days I would rather be completely dressed as a woman.

• 2 weeks later...

As I am right now, I like to wear heels and skirts at every possible moment of every day, but I'm not comfortable wearing skirts in public although I would like to get comfortable with it some day. I'm trying to work up to shorts and strappy heels this summer. I live in a small town in which I know a lot of people and I don't feel very comfortable wearing heels, so whenever I'm out of town I wear heels at every opportunity and absolutely love it...

I guess I didn't answer the question, I always feel like a guy wearing heels and love the masc/femm split as a man wearing heels which is a bit of challenge to some people. I love feeling different from other people because I am...

Whilst I still enjoy being a man, I do have a strong feminine side and if circumstances permitted, I'd prefer to be more feminine during my boot wearing as it is a big part of connecting me with my feminine side. Unfortunately, I rarely get the opportunity to dress fully as a woman so more often than not I wear my boots with my "man clothes" which is still a wonderful feeling. If possible I also like wearing my elbow length leather gloves under my jacket with my boots to make me feel that little bit more feminine.

Since all of my heeling is in private, so is my choice to dress more feminine. I do not desire to be a woman, but the comfort level for me is "female" clothing is better. I enjoy my times in a skirt, top, hose and heels, such as now. Most times at work or out it is slacks or jeans, and a polo shirt or t-shirt, usually with athletic style shoes. At night after everyone else is in bed or on my days off, i dress feminine.

Since all of my heeling is in private, so is my choice to dress more feminine. I do not desire to be a woman, but the comfort level for me is "female" clothing is better. I enjoy my times in a skirt, top, hose and heels, such as now. Most times at work or out it is slacks or jeans, and a polo shirt or t-shirt, usually with athletic style shoes. At night after everyone else is in bed or on my days off, i dress feminine.

Same here too! :smile:

LOL I'm not sure what my co-workers would say if I showed up all dolled up :)

There is no way on Earth I would ever pass for female. Which is fine, since I don't really have a desire to do so apart from general curiosity. (Ironically, tho, despite being a tall hairy guy, I can do a passable imitation of a young woman's voice. My friends have described this as disturbing. I had some fun performing prank calls in high school with that talent, at least.) So anyway. Heels are definitely a yes; skirt/kilt maybe, if it's knee-length and it's hot out. But I'll be wearing them as a guy.

It would be difficult for me to pull off looking feminine... I just wear the heels with jeans while out, and with whatever I want while at home.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

im used to my friends as female man, i wear earrings, sometime nail polish, mostly high heels, but half year wearied skirts all day, nowadays i stoped to wear skirts cuz- 1s get fight for that, 2nd don't want get it again, 3rd ppl in my country isn't polite @ all and they need a brutal punch in face to understand that, well im giving up, wearing just heels in home while im with friends- and for sure my friends are best in world, dotn think nothing bad about that- one of them even got mother witch are pretty fascinated with this also, she like how i look and my chose of HH, well im lucky that i got those gr8 friends- many ppl dont got this good friends- well im lucky one ^^

every human has they own choices...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although I put Man in Heels, I do like to wear skirts and dresses and hose not because I want to be a girl but because I like the style. Eg. I like the whole skinny jeans with boots. Why? Because I like the look and I feel comfortable in it. However I only but clothes that I feel look good on me (whether they is another story I guess). In the end though whether you dress in guy clothes or girls shouldn't really matter.

No, it shouldn't matter, and to most of us, it doesn't. To the rest of the world, however, it does or more accurately, we THINK it does, and that's where the trouble is. Go and wear what you want and let the morons out there adjust and get over it. Steve

im used to my friends as female man, i wear earrings, sometime nail polish, mostly high heels, but half year wearied skirts all day, nowadays i stoped to wear skirts cuz- 1s get fight for that, 2nd don't want get it again, 3rd ppl in my country isn't polite @ all and they need a brutal punch in face to understand that, well im giving up, wearing just heels in home while im with friends- and for sure my friends are best in world, dotn think nothing bad about that- one of them even got mother witch are pretty fascinated with this also, she like how i look and my chose of HH, well im lucky that i got those gr8 friends- many ppl dont got this good friends- well im lucky one ^^

This situation is such a shame!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry about all the mean people in your country but I'm sure by brutaly punching someone in the face will make them nice. :wave:

real men wear heels

I haven't gotten into heeling publicly. Now it is very interesting that I see that several of you integrate high heel shoes with relatively normal men's clothing or women's variations (e.g., jeans) and have not take the step of wearing skirts in public. Right now the only time I wear pants is when I go to church and certain rare occasions. Otherwise I wear denim skirts with standard men's footwear. I do have nail polish on my toenails and long hair. My legs are shaved.

The only footwear that resembles heels that I have are a pair of of sandals with 2 inch wedge heels. My wife does not even know that I have them.

I haven't gotten into heeling publicly. Now it is very interesting that I see that several of you integrate high heel shoes with relatively normal men's clothing or women's variations (e.g., jeans) and have not take the step of wearing skirts in public. Right now the only time I wear pants is when I go to church and certain rare occasions. Otherwise I wear denim skirts with standard men's footwear. I do have nail polish on my toenails and long hair. My legs are shaved.

The only footwear that resembles heels that I have are a pair of of sandals with 2 inch wedge heels. My wife does not even know that I have them.

Welcome to hhplace, JohnH :wave: Glad you joined us.

Please don't take the following the wrong way, but I am confused by your introduction, in which you say that you "have not take (sic) the step of wearing skirts in public." And, only "wear pants is when I go to church and certain rare occasions." And then, complete the paragraph by stating: "Otherwise I wear denim skirts with standaards men's footwear."

I'm not sure what you wear and when you wear it.

Perhaps you might want to clarify your posting to insure that we understand what you wear and when and where you wear it ---- don't ya think?

And, while I understand that your wife doesn't know that you have a pair of wedge heeled sandals, she is OK with your polishing your toe nails, shaving your legs and wearing a skirt in public?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

...I see that several of you integrate high heel shoes with relatively normal men's clothing or women's variations (e.g., jeans) and have not take the step of wearing skirts in public.

Bubba, I think you misread what JohnH wrote. He said that he noted that several of us have not take(n) the step of wearing skirts in public.

JohnH, welcome to the forum. We look forward to good posts from you. I'm one of those who have not taken the step of wearing skirts, either in public or private. Not interested in skirts, just heels (and nylon hose), with jeans and long pants. But if skirts are your thing, go for it. The focus of this forum is not skirts, though, so we hope you'll talk about and be more encouraged to wear heels.

Steve