Feminine or Masculine?

johnieheel

Fem or Masc?  

691 members have voted

1. 1. Fem or Masc?

I've noticed a lot of guys here are into skirts, hose, etc. My question is do you want to be just a MAN IN HEELS or Enjoy dressing more like a girl with all the fem? Skirts, hose etc. Myself, I just want to be a guy in heels with my blue jeans and t-shirt or (guy clothes).

real men wear heels

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Myself, I just want to be a guy in heels with my blue jeans and t-shirt or (guy clothes).

Ditto that, though I have worn pantyhose with my shoes many times, to enhance the overall appearance.

I've seen myself in a dress. It's not a pretty sight.

lol

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Why cant a man wear skirts, stockings and shoes as a man, without wanting to be femme? High heels are comfortable. It's more comfortable to wear a skirt, no half a yard of fabric between your legs to constrict and get in the way. Stockings just keep your legs warm.

Although I answered just a man in heels, thats not quite true. I do not want to appear as a woman, but I don't mind other touches of femininity besides high heels such as eye makeup, earrings and nail polish. My real feeling is that adornment of any type is intended to make the wearer look and feel good, not to make him or her appear more feminine or masculine. I don't mind seeing my wife wear jeans and a tee shirt as long as she has on 5 inch heels and super long earrings.

Why cant a man wear skirts, stockings and shoes as a man, without wanting to be femme?

High heels are comfortable.

It's more comfortable to wear a skirt, no half a yard of fabric between your legs to constrict and get in the way.

Stockings just keep your legs warm.

You can. Thats not the ?

real men wear heels

I am a man who likes heels, as for skirts etc. like sandlefan said

I've seen myself in a dress. It's not a pretty sight.

I'll leave the skirts, dresses and makeup to my wife and daughters.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Right now, I opt for a more masculine look, but after moving out, I'll be regularly seen in an androgynous, gender-bending mode. That includes long leather skirts, stilletto oxfords, dyeing my hair black or dark red, and- of course- corsets. Some jewellery or piercings, too. I won't go for full CD/ TV, either. I have to learn how to do make-up, especially for Castle Party or other Gothic events.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I am somewhere in between; I voted masculine: guy in heels. My main interest is wearing the stiletto heeled pump (yes it is feminine). This week I shaved my legs to see how it feels and looks..well it feels great. In future I do not rule out a skirt, dress,underwear and possibly some make-up. It is not my goal to present myself as a female, but to explore the feelings in wearing these items.

my only answer is that I like to wear high heeled boots, narrow jeans or hot pants on the street. Don't ask me why - I can't give a convincing reply. It must be something like a collection of my individual experience. Burned into my brain in my youth when pulling on secretely my sisters boots or her jeans. Psychoanalytical interpretations are from a scientific standpoint the biggest nonsense of the world. It's time to close these ideology propagating institutes, still often financed by tax payers. Nobody needs them.

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I suppose I am somewhere in the middle as well. I voted as a guy in heels but I do wear skirts/ stockings and pumps during the day etc if I feel inclined because I prefer the look. I want to show-off the shoes because that is what I like, and I can't do it with more traditional masculine clothes because they all cover the ankles etc.. and shorter/ capris style trousers don't suit finer heels - which is what I prefer. (may-be fitted knee length shorts would work?) I used to wear my heels under trousers etc but everyone knew I was wearing a heel (I am kidding myself if I say the sound and/or my altered walk was not noticeable) so I figured why not just suit myself and show the shoes and a bit of leg too. I am not into blouses/ make-up/ earrings etc.. (ankle bracelets - yes, but that is as far as I go). Heel-Lover P.S. Skirts are so very comfortable compared to trousers so why not take the option?

I like to wear only women's shoes especially pointed pumps and boots with stiletto heels and more feminine shoes as better. No women's clothes. But because this is not so easy to me wear those in public I just get an idea to buy very unisex (androgyny) clothes. So if some people look quickly at you in the street they can't sey absolutely are you a man or a woman. But because you wear high heels they think that you are propably a woman. That is the goal I try to achieve. Ofcourse if they look better they can see that you are a man, but hopely I can give the first effect that I am a woman because of shoes. Here is some clothes I bought and going to buy.

post-1001-133522847499_thumb.jpg

post-1001-133522847504_thumb.jpg

post-1001-133522847506_thumb.jpg

post-1001-133522847509_thumb.jpg

post-1001-133522847509_thumb.jpg

Definitely masculine for me. I like the heels. I'm surely not into skirts and stuff. However just to explore it might be fun. I have had thoughts in that direction. As I'm in a quite masculine work environment, I have to comply to the dress rules there. My time of work is devoted to female looking shoes. When ever there is a posibility to include that into my work environment I do so. This translates itself into wearing lowheel boots etc. GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

Masculine. There's no way on or around Planet Earth I could ever vaguely resemble a woman in even the slightest way. I really don't care to either so I do not even try. I just like the feel of the upswept sole against my foot.

Have a happy time!

I voted for a man in Heels but I too probably fall somewhere in the middle. I have experimented with my feminine side in the past. But even as a man I wear not only heels but I also wear earrings 24/7. And I will wear womens tops or jeans provided they are manly looking or not overtly feminine.

I agree with Mr X. I wear a lot of feminine items proudly in public but don't try to pass as a woman and therefore I am not a crossdresser. I am no different than a woman that is wearing men's shoes, blue jeans, tee-shirt, and a baseball cap except I am wearing feminine items. I a a feminine guy and therefore I believe the terms "Jane-Girl" or "Nancy-Boy" are appropriate for me. There is nothing wrong with being a Nancy Boy. There is a wonderful world of fem things to explore.

I voted for a man in Heels but I too probably fall somewhere in the middle. I have experimented with my feminine side in the past. But even as a man I wear not only heels but I also wear earrings 24/7. And I will wear womens tops or jeans provided they are manly looking or not overtly feminine.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

<Guy in inconspicuous heels....Masculine... At this very moment, I'm in long boot cut jeans, Old Gringo "rockstar" cowboy boots (3.25" heel) and a t-shirt.. I have no interest in skirts, hose, ect...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I don't really know where I stand in my high stiletto heeled pumps on this issue from society's point of view. As I have said in other post, We are individual people with ALL of the gender traits, both of the socially classified masculine and feminine traits, come as a package deal in us from birth or before. The male sex organs are the equipment I've developed, so that labels me in that social category. In the process of growing up from infancy, I have developed many of my traits: some masculine and some feminine. Some of these traits have been molded by this social environment and some by my trying not to get caught rocking the boat. Never-the-less, there are processes and mannerisms that society classifies as effeminate, that I use and exhibit. Now, I don't know which of my traits are in charge of the reasons I desire to wear high heels. Could it be that it just comes from the individual I am, who developed the traits?

This is where I get so frustrated with our society's gender classification rules we have to live under. If we as a society could just open our eyes, ears, minds, hearts, stomach, lungs, kidneys, arms, hands, mouths, and etc., and grasp the concept "people are who and what they are". Their desires, their perceptions, their needs for them are particular and peculiar to them and they usually don't fit society's mold. However, we should be confident enough in knowing who and what we are to accept and tollerate who and what other people are, as long as no one is harmed or violated. We don't necessarily have to condone their exhibition activities or agree with their views, but IT IS NOT OUR RIGHT to force them to be like me or you or some other social ideal.

If you can run around in only a bikini, with a turban on your head all day (with your heels on, of course) and function as the person you are, then that is what you should be able to do. Extreme example, I know -- and I would not do that, because it isn't me. Well, the heels? Yes, definitely! The bikini? Questionably! The turban? No way! Unless, -huh- nope, no way!--- :smile: !

I might be starting to sound like a repeating sound bite, especially to those who have read most of my other posts. If you could share your view points concerning this subject, I would enjoy any enlightment. Thank you!

Thanks Histiletto for all that. I and others on this forum have discussed gender in many different threads and all agree on the same idea that there should not be a gender on clothing at all but the narrow minded society that has raised us to be this way will always live in a box and go into shock when they see a man in heels like today when wife and I went shopping. She always checks people out who notice my heels and one lady couldn't take her eyes off them. It was kinda of a what the he.. has that man got on his feet kinda look. To me, that's the fun of it. To show these prudes that I am what I am and will wear what the he.. I want and I don't care if you don't like it. To get back to the fem or masc. All I am curious about is if you wear heels as a man, guy mode, or girl mode? Gender issue aside. Anyway, great comment and thanks.

real men wear heels

Its funny. If you asked me last year, I would have said that I would only want to look like a woman. Reading this forum has made me think that while I know I'm a CDer, I also am in touch with my masculine side - I just like bending the rules. I think that I'd like the skirt thing in guy mode though. I don't know what I want. I want to wear what I feel like.

Thanks Histiletto for all that. I and others on this forum have discussed gender in many different threads and all agree on the same idea that there should not be a gender on clothing at all but the narrow minded society that has raised us to be this way will always live in a box and go into shock when they see a man in heels like today when wife and I went shopping.

She always checks people out who notice my heels and one lady couldn't take her eyes off them. It was kinda of a what the he.. has that man got on his feet kinda look. To me, that's the fun of it. To show these prudes that I am what I am and will wear what the he.. I want and I don't care if you don't like it.

To get back to the fem or masc. All I am curious about is if you wear heels as a man, guy mode, or girl mode? Gender issue aside. Anyway, great comment and thanks.

Well Johnnieheel, I have dawned some feminine wears as society calls it while heeling and enjoyed my excursion. So I suppose I'm guilty of the girl mode. However, I have also enjoyed heeling while just being out in manly attire wearing jeans supposively designed for women, but fit me better than men's jeans have ever done. So does that also put me in the girl mode?

The answer is yup and naw!

As I am acting upon my feminine desires, I have these organs for the part of the procreation process that labels me as a male. I can't prove this next allegation, but I have some surgical scars from before I can remember, that suggest I could have once had the other set of organs, but somebody made a decision and I got me assigned a bonafide membership into maledom with the testosterone influence. Kind of makes you wonder! Is he a she or is she the he? All I really know is what I got now. I have never wanted to be in an intimate relationship with a male. I've always yearned to be with a female companion, especially the one who can understand me and still love me. I have masculine and feminine desires to wear high stiletto heeled pumps. This society is ignorant about the gender traits and its effects on an individual basis. Finally, but in a high priority, I'm glad I found this site that confirms my feelings that I am not the only male (assigned or otherwise) that has the desire to wear high heels openly. So thanks to all you heelers, male and female, who somewhat understand how I feel.

Well I answered guy mode. While i do wear my heels on the street, shopping, etc. most of my time is spent outdoors so I tend to look for wedges that will not sink into the earth. But fear not , I do have many stilleto heels for house wear as well. I have toyed with the idea of skirts, for my wifes pleasure, not necessarily for street wear.

I saw this poll a couple of days ago and wanted to think about it before I responded. I came down on the male in heels side. I do occasionally wear a skirt in public with thigh boots but I don’t try to pass as a female even though, at a good distance, I might give that impression. And yes, I enjoy doing that or I wouldn’t do it. I think the handle I picked a few years ago, “Thighbootguy” is still appropriate. My favorite look is still thighboots and jeans. For years I have recognized there are is a male and female side of me that co-exist and I take advantage of both of them. The female side is the creative side and the male side liked to make machinery work. Since my trade is computer programming, I use both sides all the time. After writing that last paragraph, I realized I was thinking of sides as left and right where it might be more appropriate to think in terms of in and out.

post-928-13352284764_thumb.gif

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Interesting thighbootguy. I have always portrayed you as a "man in heels" and an inspiration to us all to get out there and wear our heels proudly that we will not be cased into hell for doing so. I also had an experience last weekend at Bob Evans restaurant that I talked about in my thread, "just another day in heels" where I thought about you and your outings while enjoying my dinner and how it made me a lot more comfy while sitting there with heels in plain site. Thanks again my friend. Johnieheel

real men wear heels

I'm all about heels and "regular" male attire. I have a thing about leather gloves and corsets. I'm a bit in the S/M side too. Just heels are ok for now, but as Titou said, who knows?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.