Feminine or Masculine?

johnieheel

Fem or Masc?  

691 members have voted

1. 1. Fem or Masc?

Johnie, Good question. I haven't answered yet because it seems complicated to me. I was a 99% closeted CD until I discovered hhplace. I've only touched make-up once and made a heck of a mess of myself. The clothes were my concentration not the total look. But, through this forum, I have discovered that I can sometimes publicly indulge in my women's shoe hobby with out trying to dress like or even mimic a woman. It's now easier, more portable, and more convenient. Unfortunately, clothes are still important, since I now feel i am one of many "ambasadors" for our "hobby" and have the acute eye of others such as Kneehighs to live up to. So, it is turning out that I am paying special attention to my overall look when heeling to present a pleasing image. The result is usually more asthetically pleasing if I don't just throw on some pumps with my normal men's attire. I am now more concerned with pants or jeans length and cut and how my shirt goes with the pants and shoes. It used to be, "I'm in 'drab' so who cares what I look like". No more though when streetheeling. On a side note, I wondered if this poll was fem or masc shoes or look. Since it's look, my answer is above - a resounding both, or moreso masculine any more. If it was pertaining to my taste in women's shoes, I'd say feminine. I find myself more attracted to what I'd consider feminine styles, although I leave sandals for the ladies and some of these guys with nice feet! Pumps 'n' denim (mndnspmp)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I picked more fem, just because I do like incorporating a little makeup, nail polish and someday a kilt or skirt which is all considered feminine. I actually think a man can be masculine and wear a kilt or skirt as well as some makeup without being feminine. I care nothing any longer of trying to dress as a female or try to pass as one.

I agree. Why can"t I be a man in heels and a skirt. I don't want to be feminine. I just want to be a man in a skirt and heels. Also nylons make the legs look better. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

I must admit, if it were totaly excepted, there are a lot of cute skirts and heels I would wear out every day. But for the most part, I just want to be a man in reg jeans, shirt and heels.

real men wear heels

Jesus wore sandals and a dress.

I say go for it.

I would have thought that as long as your not interested in passing off as a woman and are sexually straight, then no monotheistic religion in the world would have any cause to complain.

Regards,

Ben

Ya and look what Jusus had to deal with. He was the most hated man on earth to many. I'm sure that wasn't why though. Point is, I don't think I'll have to go through anything like He did for what I believe in so wear your heels, skirts or what ever proudly. They can't hurt you!

real men wear heels

• 2 months later...

Of late, I've been experimenting with skirts which I've successfully worn in public, though not with heels, at least not yet. Now, does that mean I'm attempting to be feminine? Not really, I simply want to be a man in a skirt and (soon) heels. That's all.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

...I simply want to be a man in a skirt and (soon) heels. That's all.

Jeff, going by the poll results I think you speak for most here (certainly me). Whilst I occasionally wear skirts, high heels, and (regularly) nail polish (toes and fingers), I have no desire to appear feminine. Just a guy who doesn't always follow the herd.

I think I'm a crazy guy.

I don't want to be a woman, a CD or whatever the other people mean..and my head and shoulder can't look like a womans.

Wearing a grey beard and a miniskirt with hose and highheeled boots - I'm shure- that's a picture that other people will be laughing.:nervous:

So I love this outfit and I feel comfortable and fine with that things on me.

I've waited too long years to wear this stuff. Now I'm 50 years old and I do what I want!

My experience is- wearing a beard or styling or not styling- most of the women will not take much notice of me.

Also I don't use a wig (or should I)?:winkiss: I loosed my hair when I was a younger man.

Definitely I'm masculine and wearing some clothes CAN'T change this!!!

Have a nice day and sorry about my bad english

Skortskip

Shortskip:-) We here don't think that you are crazy. You appear to be a guy who has lived half his life one way and intends to live the rest in another way. So what? That's your choice. enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I would love to be more feminine, and the best is having both options available all the time to suite my mood and interest as it unfolds. I guess that is just what most woman have nowadays and what I would like to acheive that. As of present, pants and hose whenever I can and nail done most of the time and have been en femme in the past, time is coming for more of that though... "News Years Resolution" maybe is a good start. Mtnsofheels

Man in heels for me. I like the style if boots with a nice looking heels, don't care if it's 0.5" or 5", as long as it's a nice style which I like and think looks good on me.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Hi guys,

I just joined the forum weeks ago and I would like to share with all you my video in You Tube.

I prefer to look masculine but with a little touches of feminity like heels (of course!!!), sun glasses, bags or female leather gloves. I started one month ago to go out on heels for working (I remove shoes just before i arrive to the office) or shopping. The feeling to walk on high heels in public is everyday more intense and I feel more confortable.

I don't want to just be a man in heels. I love the feeling of stockings and when I get the right clothes, I'm going to privately crossdress. If I find the right group of accepting people, I might even go as far as being a TV someday...

There's all kinds of groups out there, SBN. I'm sure Dr. Shoe, or one of our other members, can help you find one that fits your requirements. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i would love to dress in any combination of male and female clothing...... it would be fantastic to be able to wear a skirt or dress when I want to with or without heels.... so I guess I would sit in the feminine category... but really, I think it's all about having the fashion choice to wear it.... at the same time, i know that such fashio freedom is probably not going to be widely accepted in my lifetime, so I'm happy to be wearing heels as male as I can see there is more of a chance of this being accepted.... pardon the pun but..... one step at a time :w00t2:

• 1 month later...

I prefer to wear mens clothes with my heels. By that, I mean I wear my clothes. I currently do not own any skirts/blousses/dresses, but that doesn't mean I never did. I used to go out in full including make-up, nails, wig, the whole nine, but did that to avoid looking like a man in heels. Now, I am older, so with the 5 o'clock shadow, there will be no more outside CDing. I still do wear hose (I love the tight smooth feeling) for the fit of my heels and with sneakers. But they are my hose, not women's hose.:thumbsup:

I answered more feminine, just becasue i like the dresses and skirts, as well as all the accesories, but not trying to be a woman, just as many said exploring the fun of doing that too, but my passion is shoes and hose, thats it,

V. Morpho

As a politician might say, it depends what you mean by feminine. Do you mean the boots/shoes or the person? I think high stilettoes and peeptoes are feminine but cowboy boots are masculine. Personally I wear high knee boots with a skirt because they look better that way. I am slim so i can wear a snugly belted skirt and long boots, so I am feminine from the belt downwards but have no desire for ear rings or a wig so I am masculine from the waist upwards!