Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just received my new shoes and I am crazy with them...mmmm...they are incredible!!!!. Black Patent, red soles, 5 1/2 inches of fantastic metallic heels, lovely chain of diamonds in the heel (see pictures). Believe me, they are easy to walk, incredible to wear with leggins and of course, I will try them soon or later in a street heeling in public. I will keep you informed....

http://store-spikeangel.com/Highest-Heel-Womens-ROXI164-34-Stiletto/M/B000T88K00.htm

post-14723-133522878222_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522878225_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522878228_thumb.jpg

post-14723-133522878231_thumb.jpg

I have to say that im the biggest fan of these shoes presented by "my6heels", you are the man!!!!, I also bought this week a metalic heel again, a little different than the boots i shown one week ago, that indeed are incredible to wear also. But the pics i will show them later, as we are talking real heels lately. "not descriminating other types" which are very very sexy indeed, such as those ALdo boots which has my favorite type of heel, size and shape. keep tunned still, i will upload some pics shortly, but i have to say nothing compared to those chain metallic pumps of your my6heels, cheers, try show us a complete outfit with those hot metallic heels, dont be shy.

V. Morpho

THANKS TO ALL!!!! I appreciate your words of support. I was loving these shoes after years an finally I can wear them in my foot....mmmm. I will show you asap my street out heeling on these metallic heels with chain...I wont be shy!! I promise you!!!! Thanks

I just bought these last night. Nine West. Miraculously found a pair in size 12 at the local Marshalls store. Don't think I've ever seen a 12 there before. They rarely even have much in an 11. I guess the shock made me buy them. What the heck, they were only $20!

post-99-133522878259_thumb.jpg

I just bought these last night. Nine West. Miraculously found a pair in size 12 at the local Marshalls store. Don't think I've ever seen a 12 there before. They rarely even have much in an 11. I guess the shock made me buy them. What the heck, they were only $20!

Those are really sleek. Good catch!

Very cute! And $20 for Nine West is a wonderful find, especially in a 12. Hope you enjoy.

Style is built from the ground up!

radiodave!! I like the shoes. However, not extremely fond of the shape of the plat. In my opinion, they would look a lot better if the plat was "hidden."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just ordered these last night, I realize they aren't high heels, but I've been looking for a pair of nice sleek looking boots. And on sale for $40 Canadian these are hard to find in my size. It's the black ones incase they pop up any other color.

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/city/71863532-florexe

I just ordered these last night, I realize they aren't high heels, but I've been looking for a pair of nice sleek looking boots. And on sale for $40 Canadian these are hard to find in my size. It's the black ones incase they pop up any other color.

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/city/71863532-florexe

Nice choice NewfieGuyInHeels :-)

Looks like we have similar taste: I have exactly the same boots!

(Lucky for you only $40: I paid regular price $59.98 in November...)

FYI, your URL linking to the boots appear in white. See below in black.

I wore them over jeans while shopping the other day.

Got a few strange looks but nobody actually said anything.

They are very comfortable (And they don't look too feminine).

NOTE: Did you try them in the store in another color before ordering?

If not, you may find they are a little snug while you insert your feet

but when your feet is complety in, they are OK so don't worry...

Happy heeling !

post-14338-133522878285_thumb.jpg

Nice choice NewfieGuyInHeels :-)

Looks like we have similar taste: I have exactly the same boots!

(Lucky for you only $40: I paid regular price $59.98 in November...)

FYI, your URL linking to the boots appear in white. See below in black.

I wore them over jeans while shopping the other day.

Got a few strange looks but nobody actually said anything.

They are very comfortable (And they don't look too feminine).

Happy heeling !

If you got some strange looks it wasn't because of the boots...it was because you were wearing your pants legs tucked into the boots. That is what would be ususual about your look.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If you got some strange looks it wasn't because of the boots...it was because you were wearing your pants legs tucked into the boots. That is what would be ususual about your look.

I guess you are absolutely right Bubba :-)

But what would be the point wearing this type of boots with pants outside ?

They would look like men's boots and they would not be as much fun to wear...:thumbsup:

And what about you ? Do you wear you boots with pants outside or tucked in ?

(Just curious to see the reply from a long time heeler)

Tho I may take them and have a half zipper put in at the inside ankle,

just to make them a little easier to get on...

This is a very good idea. I think I may do the same ! (Depending on cost..)

I did try them on in the store, in the light brown and in an 11,

I ordered a 10 cause I wanted the foot to be more snug...

You are lucky wearing women's size 10: Much more models to choose from :thumbsup:

Anyone here knows a trick to make your feet one size smaller ?

I read somewhere that some women with longer feet are having

a surgery to make their toes shorter.... Ouch :welcome: !!!

They would look like men's boots and they would not be as much fun to wear...:thumbsup:

While I have several pair of ankle boots, I don't own any boots that I could tuck my pants legs into. I wear all of my boots in public. My boots with the highest heels are my J-Lo boots. They were popular two or three years ago. Camel color suede, ankle high with laces. I also have a couple of pair of 9 west boots with wedge heels. An old, almost worn out pair of black boots with 3 1/2" wedge heels and a new pair of black boots with 4" wedge heels that are currently seeing a lot of use. But, I'm not sure that I would tuck my pants legs into the boots if I did have a pair with shafts that high.

While I have several pair of ankle boots, I don't own any boots that I could tuck my pants legs into. I wear all of my boots in public. My boots with the highest heels are my J-Lo boots. They were popular two or three years ago. Camel color suede, ankle high with laces. I also have a couple of pair of 9 west boots with wedge heels. An old, almost worn out pair of black boots with 3 1/2" wedge heels and a new pair of black boots with 4" wedge heels that are currently seeing a lot of use. But, I'm not sure that I would tuck my pants legs into my boots if I did have a pair with shafts that high. Just a matter of personal choice.

Well my boots arrived in a lightning fast record of a day and a half, i ordered them the evening of the 14th and got them today the 16th. And sadly, as the foot part fits amazingly, the shaft is far too narrow. I love them, and I ache for boots to wear over jeans, so I ask you all, should I take them back (none available in a size bigger) or should I take them to get extra piece put in at the seam to widen them out?

Well my boots arrived in a lightning fast record of a day and a half, i ordered them the evening of the 14th and got them today the 16th. And sadly, as the foot part fits amazingly, the shaft is far too narrow. I love them, and I ache for boots to wear over jeans, so I ask you all, should I take them back (none available in a size bigger) or should I take them to get extra piece put in at the seam to widen them out?

If the fit on your foot is comfortable and the quality of the shoe is a good quality or better and you believe you will get a lot of use from them, then, by all means, have the shaft adjusted to fit you. Once that is done, you might get 10 or 15 years wear out of them. :thumbsup:

... And sadly, as the foot part fits amazingly, the shaft is far too narrow...should I take them back (none available in a size bigger) or should I take them to get extra piece put in at the seam to widen them out?

Greatings NewfieGuyInHeels :-)

I am sad to hear the shaft is too tight in size 10.

Too bad the store cannot order them from another province.

(Here in Quebec they had more than one pair in black size 11)

Unfortunately, putting an extra piece at the seam or adding a zipper

(better idea) would cost more than the amount you paid for the boots...

So you may want to exchange them for the light brown in size 11 you tried

at the store... Spring got another "similar" model with a wider shaft

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/casual/69919920-portalatin but as you can see,

they look more feminine (Black patent). Don't know if you would consider them

or not but next time you go back to the store, you may want to give them a try...

Good luck !

Actually I did considder those, but they didn't have them in the store to try on. I had a pair of sneaker boots that I needed a piece put in and it only cost $18 for the pair, So I may go back there and have them do these. I'm just not sure if I could pull off the patent of the Portalatins