Who has bought some new shoes

gj

...I had a pair of sneaker boots that I needed a piece put in and it only cost $18 for the pair...

$18 is a reasonable amount. Since they are really nice no reason not to do it then !

(Wondering if they would be able to match the material though)

...I'm just not sure if I could pull off the patent of the Portalatins

I have them in black patent but I only wear them around the house :thumbsup:

Maybe one day I will have enough courage to wear them outside...

Just I want to share with you my first time that I went out with my new pumps 5 1/2 inches...incredible feelings!!! No words.... It is easy to walk with them...believe me....and no special problem with people during my stroll. Some glances.... It was late in the evening in the mall where I went. I am waiting for some new female trousers that I bought to heel on them again more aparently. You will keep informed and I will prepare a video of this fantastic moments!!!

post-14723-133522878395_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522878398_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522878401_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522878403_thumb.jpeg

post-14723-133522878407_thumb.jpeg

I ordered from Baker Shoes from the clearance sale a pair of knee high boots called "Helen" with a 4 3/4" heel. I recieved them yesterday and found the fit quite well and are quite comfortable to wear. Truely a nice boot.

I ordered from Baker Shoes from the clearance sale a pair of knee high boots called "Helen" with a 4 3/4" heel. I recieved them yesterday and found the fit quite well and are quite comfortable to wear. Truely a nice boot.

DProud2700 :-)

I am sure many of us would like to see your new boots.

The way you describe them , they must be nice indeed.

Got any picture you would like to share or a link to the vendor's website ?

Happy heeling !

UPDATE:

Very nice choice indeed. They are very similar to my Volpert boots from Aldo I purchased last November (See picture below)

post-14338-133522878947_thumb.jpg

Hjt101:-) That's a very nice boot you have selected. It has a great retro look with the buttons up the side. Enjoy wearing them. DProud2700:-) A great looking boot you showed us. There is nothing like a great fitting knee high boot on the legs and feet. I'm sure you will enjoy wearing them often. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well ... I'm not buying them in the sense of going into a store. Having been in the fetish clothing business, I went to one of our old shoe and boot manufacturers and convinced them to make two pairs of custom boots for me. When I say custom ... I mean CUSTOM. Each leg was measured in various locations, (believe it or not there can be differences in ankle/calf/thigh measurements ... at least there are with me), and a pattern is now being made (for each style) for each leg! (I get to keep the patterns!) I am getting some red patent knee-highs and some black patent crotch-highs, both with inside zip and 4" heels. The red boots will go with my black latex catsuit and the black boots will go with my red latex catsuit. Years ago this manufacturer made some ankle boots for me, and luckily they still had the last in my size. However, since the ankle boots were always a bit tight in the toe area, they showed me how they would adjust or "pad" the last in certain areas with leather, in order to give me more room in the areas that were tight. Even though I am paying "wholesale" in a sense for the boots ... for this type of custom work ... its not cheap! And ... basically they are doing it as a favor for me. As soon as they are done, I will post some pics.

no offence, wilycoyote, but all I see in that pic is just long blue jeans & NO heels!!;-) youve got them way too long (the pants) to show anything, try pulling up the jeans in question next time so as to SHOW the shoes/boots (or whatever they are) to the forum! thanks,Brad:smile:

I am getting some red patent knee-highs and some black patent crotch-highs, both with inside zip and 4" heels. The red boots will go with my black latex catsuit and the black boots will go with my red latex catsuit..........

As soon as they are done, I will post some pics.

Can't wait to see them, ftbt ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My wife gave these new shoes, along with a new pair of bluejeans with longer than usual legs, to me for my birthday last week. They're Colin Stewart and she ordered them from the Victoria Secret Secret catalog.

You might describe them as booties or loafer style because of the high cut vamp which has an elastic gore that keeps the shoes snug to your feet. The pointed toes have a lot of room which makes them delightful to wear for long periods.

The length of the heels is 5 ¼" high and they have 1" hidden platform. In the catalog the color is described as "garnet crinkle" (they also come in black crinkle). Which makes the actual lift 4¼".

New Shoes

She gave them to me a couple of days before my birthday because she wanted me to wear them out to our favorite pizza restaurant that evening. They fit well and are really comfortable. (And, wouldn't you know, they went on "clearance" a couple of weeks after she bought them ;-) )

But, that's a great big "never mind" because I've got my new shoes and she paid for them with her own money. :w00t2:

post-12-133522879505_thumb.jpg

post-12-133522879521_thumb.jpg

post-12-13352287954_thumb.jpg

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It must be amazing to have a wife who will buy heels for you -- and with full expectation that you will wear them! You have a special one there!

Have a happy time!