Who has bought some new shoes

gj

My wife gave these new shoes, along with a new pair of bluejeans with longer than usual legs, to me for my birthday last week. They're Colin Stewart and she ordered them from the Victoria Secret Secret catalog.

You might describe them as booties or loafer style because of the high cut vamp which has an elastic gore that keeps the shoes snug to your feet. The pointed toes have a lot of room which makes them delightful to wear for long periods.

The length of the heels is 5 ¼" high and they have 1" hidden platform. In the catalog the color is described as "garnet crinkle" (they also come in black crinkle). Which makes the actual lift 4¼".

New Shoes

She gave them to me a couple of days before my birthday because she wanted me to wear them out to our favorite pizza restaurant that evening. They fit well and are really comfortable. (And, wouldn't you know, they went on "clearance" a couple of weeks after she bought them ;-) )

But, that's a great big "never mind" because I've got my new shoes and she paid for them with her own money. :w00t2:

Bubba136:-)

Great birthday present for you from the wife. I like them myself. Don't have any hidden platforms yet, but like the look better than the regular platforms. And its great that she paid for them herself.

Mackman69:-)

Thats a real nice pair of shoes for you.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i got me some new low boots the other day and only paid $10

They are truly a nice boot, as I have a pair myself. I think I need to replace the zipper on one though, but will suck up the cost, as Payless probably won't be re-releasing this style anytime soon.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I published a new video with my new black patent pumps 5,5 inches for the training I am doing in this high....It is not easy but the feelings are fantastic, believe me. How am I doing????

Look at

Please rate the video and put comments there ....that will make the video more popular in YouTube and will make men on heels in the street more usual for people!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon...

While they are not the typical high heel boot these are a functional wedge boot. And on sale hopefully will have them by the end of the week.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/boots/casual-classics/71684147-firodeli

I am getting them in black.

rx

I published a new video with my new black patent pumps 5,5 inches for the training I am doing in this high....It is not easy but the feelings are fantastic, believe me. How am I doing????

Look at

Please rate the video and put comments there ....that will make the video more popular in YouTube and will make men on heels in the street more usual for people!!!!!!!!

Again I have to say that does shoes are my favorite, i am thinking to get the same ones, since you convinced me by posting this video, i could see them in action, well done my firend.

V. Morpho

I ordered som new shoes last week. When I got home from business trip; they were here. I can't wait to wear them. I WILL be wearing them on my next trip at the hotel. Here are the pics of what arrived. Happy Heeling!!! Henri

post-8516-133522879974_thumb.jpg

post-8516-133522879978_thumb.jpg

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Great choice, henry. I particularly like the red pair. Classic stiletto heel style court/pump. Will you please give us some information about them? Also, while we know that you wear heels while at the hotel, do you also wear them other places -- i.e. working?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Grate choice, henry. I particularly like the red pair. Classic stiletto heel style court/pump. Will you please give us some information about them? Also, while we know that you wear heels while at the hotel, do you also wear them other places -- i.e. working?

I wear my heels almost all the time when on a business trip. I put them on when I leave the house, drive to the location and that is about a 3 to 4 hour drive. I change when I get to work site and return to heels when I leave the work site. That amounts to 5 to 6 hours per day. I wear only heels at the hotel, restaurant, lounge, etc. I do not bring male shoes with me at the hotel, therefore I have no choice but to wear heels for breakfast and dinner and everything else. Many people see me and as stated in another thread; people do see but very few say anything.

Two weeks ago, I was wearing red patent pumps and a lady approached me and said that she came by to pick up a guy in red heels and am I interested. Of course she was kidding but we did strike up a conversation.

I will take pics and post them. Thank you for the reply and for the comments.

Henri

...I WILL be wearing them on my next trip at the hotel...

Very nice heels Henri. Let's say that I prefer the black ones.

I am wondering if you will really wear the black ones at the hotel.

Keep up posted ( With pictures if possible ! )

Happy heeling !

Very nice heels Henri. Let's say that I prefer the black ones.

I am wondering if you will really wear the black ones at the hotel.

Keep up posted ( With pictures if possible ! )

Happy heeling !

Of course I will be wearing the Black Sandals on Tuesday and the Cordovan Pumps on Wednesday. I think the Black Sandals will look good with a black Turtle Neck Shirt and Denim Jeans and of course Tan Hose.

I will take pics and psot them next week.

Henry

luxxyheels: Nice choices. A question regarding the shoes on the bottom, do you plan to wear those in public? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hmmm! JeffB beat me to asking the question. I like the first three pair but the bottom pair seems just a little "feminine" for me to wear in public. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.