Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I do, I'm taking a trip for a week from the 26th to the 1st to visit friends, we'll be heading to the clubs for halloween. But even going out shopping aud to the movies and such I plan on wearing heels, it's a good chance to get away from my home town and not worry about my parents seeing. I've actually considdered only taking heels, but I do enjoy some of my other shoes as well so I'll more than likely be bringing a couple of them as well. I'm contimplating bringging my Thigh high black viny stripper boots and wearing them with jeans, maybe to a movie. But I don't know if I can be that bold.

Here's a couple pics of them if some of you missed them before.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Newfie Let us know how things went wearing your boots...based on the pic you posted above, you seem to pull them off just fine.

Acne Jeans Unveils Heels for Men

Acne Jeans

Posted Image

Male Collection: Similar / M Waist

Posted Image

Male Collection: Knave / Slim / Max / night new

Posted Image

Male Collection: Keen / M Waist

Posted Image

In Season: Jeans: Mod Wash: Flat Pack

HISTORY

Founded in Stockholm 1996, Acne's ambition was to create and develop their own products as well as helping other people to build their brands. This ambition led to numerous assignments in advertising, graphic design, Internet games and TV production.

As a part of the creative collective ACNE, Acne Jeans started in 1997 when the company designed 100 pairs of jeans distributed to friends, family and clients. Soon, several stores and boutiques wanted to carry the line, much to do with the characteristic bright-red stitching on raw denim. From these humble beginnings Acne Jeans has developed into a renowned jeans brand.

The first 'real' collection was launched in 1998. Since then Acne Jeans' Creative Director Jonny Johansson has worked with a skilful design team to create a strong identity for the brand.

In 2003 the company opened their first Acne Jeans Studio in PK-huset in central Stockholm. The second studio opened in Copenhagen in December the following year. And three more opened in 2005, a second in both Stockholm and Copenhagen, and the first German studio opened in Mitte Berlin. The label is also represented through more than 450 retailers around the world. Among the well-known stores that carry the collections are Colette in Paris, Selfridges, and Brown’s Focus in London, Louis in Antwerp, Quartier 206 in Berlin, Barneys in New York and Lane Crawford in Hong.

In 2000 ACNE Jeans received Swedish ELLE's 'Designer of the Year' award. The company won the Café Magazine fashion award in 2003, and received Damernas Värld's design award 'Guldknappen' in 2004. The same year Acne Jeans was received ELLE’s Denim Designer of the Year award.

Acne is today recognized internationally as a creative collective, unique for its corporate diversity such as fashion design, graphic design, film production and advertising, as well as product, business and concept development.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yeah, especially since Dawn's done so in less than half the time! Then again, Dawn, you're definately a "one-liner" poster most of the time. My paltry count is due to the fact that I'm given to much introspection and verbosity.

Hey guys,

here's me in Newport, South Wales on Saturday....

Posted Image

I'm wearing:

Black Sweater - Armando

Brown Shirt - River Island

Jeans - GAP Long and Lean

Jacket - New Look

Grey Scarf - Charity Shop find

Black 2.5" Stiletto-ish Boots - Payless

Apologies for the bad picture - camera phone.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Outfit #2:

This is what I wore this morning (I'm in different jeans and trainers now):

Posted Image

Sweater - Zara

Blue T-Shirt (underneath) - FCUK

Jeans - GAP

Tan 3" "Cowgirl" style Boots - Fiore @ Matalan

I wore this outfit into my girlfriend's office (I was dropping her off before I headed back home). Saw a couple of people. No-one noticed the boots at all. The jeans are a bit long for these boots I think (unless I wear a better belt). Still nice outfit for casual trips around town etc. Nothing unusual about the outfit at all.

Nothing unusual about the outfit at all.

Not that I can see. Then again, it's quite dark. Have you considered using front-lighting and eliminating the backlighting?

I'm really certain there's nothing unusual, but the pics are very difficult to pick out any detail.

Thanks kneehighs.

Well, it was my 25th birthday on Friday and so it was a special day for me and my other half. She paid for me and her to go and see Avenue Q in London (my birthday present) so we went up for the day. As it was a special occasion I decided to wear a nice outfit. Here are some pics I managed I get with my phone (I did take some with my other camera but they came out rubbish)...

Posted Image

With jacket:

Posted Image

With jacket and bag:

Posted Image

Sweater - Marconi (bought at Marshalls in the US)

Shirt - GAP

Jeans - Moto

Black Mock Croc Skin 1" Court Shoes - Atmosphere @ Primark

Brown Leather Jacket - Charity shop find

Brown Pashmina Style Scarf - H&M

Brown Bag - Charity shop find

The jeans are a dark blue but my phone camera isn't marvellous. I was in Uniqlo at the time trying on a cashmere sweater (I'll post a pic later to see what you guys think of it - I think I'm going to buy it next week).

After the West End show we went to a Japanese Restaurant called Abeno Too (in Great Newport Street). They cook the food on a hot plate in front of you while you wait. The food was delicious - especially the Japanese Pancake we had for Desert! The staff were also brilliant.

I don't think I had any double takes at all. On the tube, nowhere. Even when I had to climb over my seat in the packed out restaurant and my feet and shoes were fully on show.

I had my Converse boots in my bag but I wore the court shoes for most of the evening! In fact until we got back to the car in Ealing (it was very cold by then!).

It was a wonderful evening. Avenue Q was the best and funniest stage show we've seen in ages (we highly recommend it) and the restaurant was very cool and we will definitely visit again.

Freestyling is wonderful! :rocker:

Heel-D Amazing outfit! You look superb with the double breasted jacket, the cuffs of your shirt protruding from beneath the cuffs of the jacket, the bag, the whole ensemble is melodious and inspiring.

Heel-D Amazing outfit! You look superb with the double breasted jacket, the cuffs of your shirt protruding from beneath the cuffs of the jacket, the bag, the whole ensemble is melodious and inspiring.

That's exactly what I thought when I looked in the mirror. I knew I looked good so it helped my evening become even more wonderful!

Thanks.

Krapsparov - Great rocker look! I like your tee. And welcome. :rocker:

Another one on tour with Hugh Cornwell.

Wearing a frilly pirate shirt made by Dark Star, an ankle length black skirt from Peakocks and fishnet mitten thingys.

I also have fishnet stockings and a low heel but once again, you can't see em :rocker:

Cheers

Jon

Posted Image

• Like 1

Never try to baptise a cat

Hi Jon, Sorry it has taken me so long to welcome you on board, just downloaded nobodys angel, it is great. the band looks and sounds fantastic. I hope you hang around here on the hhplace, you are the kind of guy we need more of here. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Wow Krapsparov, you are the closest thing we have to a real life rock star endorsement of men in heels! :rocker:

I just listened to nobodys angel and am now enjoying Rock Bottom.

Thanks for the pics.

Wow Krapsparov, you are the closest thing we have to a real life rock star endorsement of men in heels! :rocker:

I just listened to nobodys angel and am now enjoying Rock Bottom.

Thanks for the pics.

LOL.

I'm a long way off from being a rock star!!!

I am however gathering a following of guys wearing heels and skirts that come to our gigs.

If nothing else, I hope I'm raising awareness to the cause.

Cheers Jon

• Like 1

Never try to baptise a cat