Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

LOL.

I'm a long way off from being a rock star!!!

I am however gathering a following of guys wearing heels and skirts that come to our gigs.

If nothing else, I hope I'm raising awareness to the cause.

Cheers Jon

Dude, if that's the case, then please turn them on to the cause! Some idiot online continues to believe that this whole thing is being cooked up by one or two individuals, and said idiot resides in London, of all places. Considering the origen of this movement, it's original members, website, etc., I find that highly ironic.

If anyone desires to tell said idiot what an idiot he is for denying the reality of men wearing heels, please register and post your comments Here].

Dude, if that's the case, then please turn them on to the cause! Some idiot online continues to believe that this whole thing is being cooked up by one or two individuals, and said idiot resides in London, of all places. Considering the origen of this movement, it's original members, website, etc., I find that highly ironic.

If anyone desires to tell said idiot what an idiot he is for denying the reality of men wearing heels, please register and post your comments Here.

Idiocy is reserved for idealists who posses no brain. I apologize in advance for such a comment, but it's true - many idealists are apparently unable to apply any knowledge or rational thought to their decision-making processes. This is absolutely unacceptable! All governmental decisions require heavy rational and informed input, without with the decision and the outcome is doomed to failure.

Dart boards are no substitute for logical thought.

yeah the world if full of those id***:rocker: just be4 few days i was writen a diary in one of greatest friend sites(frype.com) of world and was getting discussy about heels and so on, many ppl sad, you are man, what you will be if you will wear them, sin't thats kinda gay and so on... of cuz i meet most of them on friday and then we continue to disscuss and they just cant get why da f*** i need it... sadly but true even friends cant get it throught... there was 2 special ppl who sad it... one was girl another guy... but girl in the end even sad that in one place is now realy cheap hh and started to understand a bit... of cuz she is just little girl who even dont wear hh;) mostly of my friends(girls) dont wear hh;) maybe its why they wont understand it at all;) mostly of them wear army boots or skate shoes... but i'm glad that one onother guy from my friends even today sad- ok you made me another argument and he is wanting to try them too;) he be4 sad he wanting to wear skirts;) but thats was not the point;) sametimes powermetalist pedofiles rocks;) :biggrin: (he is one:D he got 20 but he like girls 13 year old girls:D )

every human has they own choices...

Posted Image

Shirt: Hugo Boss Spring/Summer 2007, cool polka dot details

Vest: Hugo Boss Spring/Summer 2007

Jeans: Seven For All Mankind Fall 2006

Boots: Nine West Earnest Fall/Winter 2006

Same Outfit as above with Hugo Boss Jacket

Same Outfit as above #2

Posted Image

Shirt: Hugo Boss Spring/Summer 2007

Jacket: Mango Fall/Winter 2006

Jeans: Seven For All Mankind Fall 2006

Boots: Nine West Earnest Fall/Winter 2006

Same Outfit as above

Same Outfit as above without jacket

All photos © 2006 kneehighs. All rights reserved. Use of pictures without pre-approved written consent strictly prohibited.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

How about some new posters for this thread? Fashion tastes are as varied as tastes in food. Some may like Indian, some may not. Some may not like the Olive Green and Orange color combination in my above pic, but I do. But that doesn't make Indian food or my color coordination tastes in it of themselves bad, right? Neither will anyones fashion tastes necessarily be right or wrong. :biggrin: So how about it guys... :rocker:

Kneehighs:-) Dave Fry:-) Great looking outfits on both of you guys. Keep it up. JSpikeheels:-) Let me echo what Jimnj3 has ask you. I too would like more insight into where you work and what you do all day while wearing those delicious looking heels. Do tell us of any comments that you recieve while dressing this way, especially the white boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey all, I did up a couple new pics. I got myself 2 new jackets (one trendy one funky, I'm sure you can tel the diff lol) so I thought I'd try them with my boots. I've been noticing that jackets are a good complement to heels on men. So here they are, as always, all comments and suggestions are welcome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. Sorry for the lack of variety in poses.

Krapsparov You are looking very comfortable in that outfit and I admire how you uphold your fashion integrity despite being more vulnerable and visible to the public eye. BRAVO.

NewfieGuyInHeels :rocker:You are looking GOOD! You are rocking outfits 2 and 3. Great color coordination, great coats...great shoes. You could go out with confidence in those outfits no doubt!

Thanks Alot Kneehighs!!!! That means ALOT comming from a fashion guru such as yourself. I feel really great in those outfits. I was afraid that the red and black snakeskin print jacket was a bit much, but I was pleased that it didn't look as bad as I thought. And I won it for $.099 US from ebay, not a bad buy I think lol.

Hey all, I did up a couple new pics. I got myself 2 new jackets (one trendy one funky, I'm sure you can tel the diff lol) so I thought I'd try them with my boots. I've been noticing that jackets are a good complement to heels on men. So here they are, as always, all comments and suggestions are welcome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. Sorry for the lack of variety in poses.

Is that a real bird?

real men wear heels

I like the second out fit the best and then the third. I think the boots look great with levis and the more casual look but the third is very sharp also and would be impressive on a date.

Oh, about the first, well I'm not crazy about flowers but thats just me. I like the rest of the out fit very much.

real men wear heels

Krapsparov You are looking very comfortable in that outfit and I admire how you uphold your fashion integrity despite being more vulnerable and visible to the public eye. BRAVO.

Thanks for the comments Kneehighs, but I sometimes feel s if I have a slight advantage over the rest of you guys in the fact that I do go on stage.

Although my stage outfits have completely overlaped with my casual outfits, people still connect me with being an act - even in the middle of a super market.

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat