Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Thighhighs - thank you for sharing. I'm really digging your looks! You manage to certainly pull it off! I also admire how you're freestyling into work on almost a daily basis! Your style and attitude is extremely positive! Kudos!

Newfie - I definitely think you should go with the black trousers/jeans! They work better with the pumps. Good to still see you around buddy!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

lol Thanks Heel-D, Yeah I'm not going anywhere. And thaks for the compliment on the outfit. Not sure why I really bothered finding one to go with the pumps, I have to admit I'm too nervous to wear pumps in public, boots I can do easily, but pumps are a different story. Too be honest I don't really think they look right on me, but they are fun to have :wink:

lol Thanks Heel-D, Yeah I'm not going anywhere. And thaks for the compliment on the outfit. Not sure why I really bothered finding one to go with the pumps, I have to admit I'm too nervous to wear pumps in public, boots I can do easily, but pumps are a different story. Too be honest I don't really think they look right on me, but they are fun to have :D

In my view, with the all black outfit, you pull off the pumps just fine. :wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks Kneehighs! Since I did the last pics I've gotten stuck in the mood to do more so I threw together a few more outfits. I like them, but I'm always open to suggestions. Here they are:

My Soda 3" heel Cowboy boots with Jeans from Bluenotes (Midrise flare) my aerosmith T and a sport jacket.

Posted Image

A Black ribbed T with White bootcut jeans from Bootlegger and my patent pumps. (I know white is totally the opposite of black, which I was advised would look best with the black patent, but I really like the contrast here)

Posted Image

And a Red T with charcoal Jeans from Wal-mart, with a Broody pleather jacket and again, the patent pumps. I admit these jeans would look better if they were more fitted but I'm finding it hard to find fitted jeans around here in a 34 or 36 waist (depending on the jeans)

Posted Image

Thighhighs - thank you for sharing. I'm really digging your looks! You manage to certainly pull it off! I also admire how you're freestyling into work on almost a daily basis! Your style and attitude is extremely positive! Kudos!

Thanks Heel-D.

The trick might be just that; freestyling at work. This (at least for me) is a world of it's own.

I'm working in a company with 20 people, I've been there for 20 years and everybody knows me and has already gotten their opinion about me. Some of them knows my interest for shoes (I'm also into sneakers and have had maybe 100 pairs during these years) and others must at least have supected it.

At work, your rather 'safe' from sudden surprises and in a familiar surrounding. For those of you who feel their work is your second family, it might be a good place to start wearing heels.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

And a Red T with charcoal Jeans from Wal-mart, with a Broody pleather jacket and again, the patent pumps. I admit these jeans would look better if they were more fitted but I'm finding it hard to find fitted jeans around here in a 34 or 36 waist (depending on the jeans)

Posted Image

That pic was my favorite of the lot you posted. Now there's a look that suits you quite well. More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow, thanks guys, I actually wasn't too sure about that outfit, I guess If I get brave enough I should take it out of the house :D

Hey! You never know what will happen until you go ahead and do it!

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow, thanks guys, I actually wasn't too sure about that outfit, I guess If I get brave enough I should take it out of the house :wink:

You should! The red top gives a good contrast with the jeans and jacket. The jacket gives the outfit it's edge. The shoes fit into place very nicely.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Okay as I talked about in a post in the Shopping for heels thread ( http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/7255-shopping_heels_try_them.html ) I bought some new Slim fitting black jeans and some 3.5 inch heel black patent Mary Janes. So I did some pics of my favorite heels with these jeans, I kept the same outfit just changed the shoes. Hope you all enjoy.....

First off my Mary Janes

Posted Image

here my black patent 2.5 inch heel pumps

Posted Image

My black ballet flats

Posted Image

continued.....

....continued

And my 4 inch heel knee boots with the jeans tucked...

Posted Image

and untucked

Posted Image

Too be honest I like the look of them all, and I didn't think I'd be a fan of the jeans being tucked in, but I am! So I hope to hear all your imput and commets. Laters!

Okay, I REALLY need some opinions guys. Like 3 of my female friends said they don't look that great on me, but I love them! Anyway, long story shot. My female friend who just moved home bought a brown shirt and kakhi pants to wear to the club friday night. Then I found these and got them for her to wear with the outfit.....

Posted Image

She loved them, they looked great, yadda yadda yadda, we left the bad, she put her boots back on and she forgot the shoes in my back pack when she left the cab.

So now I had them so of course (us being the same size) I had to try them on, and I love them! The only think is I want the black versions of them with the shinny blue inside. Regardless I did a pic, so I would love all of your opinions, Especially yours Heel D, you (IMO) are the King of flats. Thanks all!

Posted Image

....snip...

Posted Image

I think the contrast in this looks excellent. The pants fit you well. They are a tad loose, which is good for your body type and the hems are wide and modern, which is also good for you. The dark top accentuates the color of your skin too, making for a great ensemble. If I was you, I would stick to darker colored tops as they bring out the positive energy in your skin complexion. With all due respect and in my humble opinion, white TOPS just don't seem to complement your skin tone as well as darker colored tops.

Posted Image

I think you are doing well with the fit and length on these pants. The wider flare at the hem balances your look well.

As far as your tops are concerned, my view is that you look best with some type of undershirt coupled with either a jacket, cardigan, or variation therefore of outerwear. So as far as the shoes your friend left behind, why not coordinate your color matching tshirt with some type of "outerwear" (jacket, sweater, or shirt)? Thats just my opinion though...thanks for sharing all the pics!

Absolutely love your enthusiasm and use of this thread. :wink:

Thanks Kneehighs. I'll keep those pointers in mind when choosing outfits. The brown ribbed T I have on in my last pic I know is a bit big on me. I bought it from a store called Randy River, and most of their tops fit big, mind you it fit when I got it some time ago so I'm leaning to the fact I lost weight :wink: Anyway, my main concern are the brown flats I'm wearing in that pic, my friend will get them back, and I'd like to get a pair in black, all I'm wondering is can I pull off the shoes? Thanks again!

Your welcome.

And can you pull those flats off? Of course you can! Heel-D is visiting the States right now, so I'm not sure if he'll chime in anytime soon. If you want to organize your outfit around the shoes, what color pants enhance the color of the shoes? And do those pants enhance your body type? What color top would combine well with your skin tone and go well with pants that enhance the color of your shoes? BTW, congrats on losing weight. :wink:

The whole body type thing is important for me too. I have a long torso and short legs, so if I wear low rise pants with my shirt tucked in, I tend to make my legs look stubby, which I do not want. I personally feel everyone should build their wardrobes with their body type in mind FIRST and FOREMOST.

Style is about camouflaging our weaknesses. It's about creating the illusion of perfection by choosing clothes that best enhance our skin tone, hide our body's weaknesses, and enhance our body's strengths.

Jue It is my sincere pleasure to welcome you to the forum! If I am not mistaken, you are the first ever member to explicitly identify themself as being from the Phillipines.

As far as your outfits go, its looks like you gave some thought to layering:

--around your sleeves

--at the hem of your shirt

--the collar coming out from under your tshirt

Layering is a great way to add personality to an outfit. You can layer colors...

Black, Blue, and Grey are color combos most popular on the runways for Fall and Winter of 2007 (next year's fall/winter).

--black and blue

--black and grey

--grey and blue

Guys can layer quite easily. For instance, wear a white button down beneath a v-neck sweater. Roll up the sleeves to about 3/4 length on the sweater. Then fold the sleeves of your sweater neatly so they cuff the rolled up sleeves on your sweater. Obviously, there are many more ways to do this.

Thanks for pics Jue! :wink:

Here in the Philippines. Tyler is the name of the brand; it's local but the shoes are made in Spain, I think. This one is 4.25" high. :wink: Size 39. I usually wear a 38, but their sizes run small.

Why should girls have all the fun? :P