Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Don't mention it fog. It certainly works. :evil:

Here's what I wore to a car boot sale today:

Posted Image

Sweater - Bon Marche (bought in charity shop)

T-Shirt - Abercrombie

Stretch Jeans - Foxhole (also bought in a charity shop)

Ballet Flats - Atmosphere @ Primark

I think the only "male" things I wore were my t-shirt, underwear and socks! :D

I had the perfect opportunity to wear heels and freestyle on Saturday to Cardiff's Mardi Gras (Gay and Lesbian festival) with my missus (she loves those types of festivals!) but it was raining and the field was too muddy so trainers had to do I'm afraid! I had the perfect outfit to wear too. :D Still we still had fun having a look around even though the weather was crap! There were lots of men in heels there but it was more crossdressing and drag than freestyling.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Heel-D Nice casual outfit. I hope you continue to pull off ballerina's for many years to come with equal or greater non-chalance.

Accessorizing

Today's Outfit: This is what I wore in Chelsea, to Barnes and Noble and just a quick walk. The rain stopped me from really walking miles in these shoes. Plus, the pics were taken after the rain water muddled the hems on my pant legs.

Updated Hair--styled in front from runway

cool t-shirt--white, with vertical zipper down middle and pockets beneath the chest area, form fitting

Cloak Vest vests are going to be "big" again this fall

H and M pinstriped pants--sorry, it was raining today, so you can barely see the heel as a result of a wet hem line.

bandolino croco print pumps

accessories--cross necklace, hieroglyphic necklace, and fun bracelet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

unique cross necklace

Posted Image

unique "hieroglyphic" necklace

moderately unique bracelet

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Cheers bud!

I really like your jewellery. Especially the bracelet. I'm looking for a decent bracelet myself.

Camden market, here you come!

Thanks for the compliments on the jewelry. I'm finding a growing collection of it now, he, he.

I'm planning to go into London this Saturday so may make a detour that way. Cheers.

A bit Off topic for just a second.

The bracelet was $2 U.S.

The cross was $2 U.S.

The hieroglyphic was $8 U.S.

The sight of another man in Nine West today in Union Square trying on ballerina flats was priceless.

The sight of another man in Nine West today in Union Square trying on ballerina flats was priceless.

That is so cool, kneehighs. I wonder how much influence we have had on him.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Had a little outting to London yesterday with my other half. We first went to Kings Road, Chelsea - great place for the fashionable, great for fashion stores and the smaller designers too - similar to Paris' Rue Ettienne Marcel. They have a really good Oxfam charity shop with designer name clothes (I bought a nice scarf). After visiting a few stores in that area, we went on to Central London for a walk around and dinner at Hamburger Union near Covent Garden.

Here's what I wore yesterday:

Posted Image

Tuxedo Shirt - Peter England (charity store find)

Jeans - Moto

T-Bar Flats - Marc Jacobs (found these at TK Maxx for £25 - very comfrtable shoes!)

Bag - Matalan

It really is getting easier to freestyle. :evil:

Heel D - I love the shirt and jeans, IMO you can't beat a crisp white shirt. Kings Road is a great place to wander, I'm lucky its two stops on the tube from my office. Kneehighs, I really like the waistcoat Tshirt combination you often wear. It works for you very well, I don't think I'd get away with it somehow.

Heel-D Thanks for the pic. Looking good. It appears as if your jeans fade dark at the calf and fade light at the thigh, which I like. Are you wearing a necklace in that pic?

fogborkenvv I think you could pull off a t-shirt and waistcoat just fine, if that is what you wanted to do. Thanks for the compliments.

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, Kings Road is a great place to wonder around. Freestyling is pretty easy to do around here as well. Kneehighs did you go to Kings Road when you last came to London?

Are you wearing a necklace in that pic?

No, that's my chest hair. :evil:

Here's what I wore today (Sunday) around my home town. These pics were taken along St. Giles - a major throughfare in Oxford City Centre.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the alluring pose (suggested by other half - we have more) :evil:...

Posted Image

Brown T-shirt - Celio (Paris)

Jeans - Cherokee

Red Ballet Flats - New Look

Black Bag - Matalan (as yesterday)

Heel-D Wow, red ballet shoes in public with strangers in the pics. Good for you! Great food for the freestyling soul.

This guy isn't one of us. This pic was pulled from http://www.stilinberlin.blogspot.com

I find his style simple, basic, and moderately feminine.

His style does however, in my humble opinion, lend itself to successful incorporation of heels (or boots) with the whole outfit.

Posted Image

I certainly had fun wearing them! :evil:

The guy above certainly would look good in heels.

Here's another person from the Fashion Spot who would fit in with our Freestyle Philosophy:

Posted Image

This is VICTIM. Notice how this outfit is just crying out for heels! I think he looks very androgynous anyway and heels (or some form of ballet flats) would really work with this outfit.

The same goes for this guy as well:

Posted Image

This sphoxx - also from the Fashion Spot. Again the look is androgynous to a degree and heels (or ballet flats) would compliment this overall look.

Heel-D So Sherlock, you actually figured out who VICTIM is! Good job. I agree, he would look great with heels. The ribboned neckpiece and low cut cardigan are indeed andro.

Here are a few repeat outfits of mine, but with the skinny pant twist:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ALL OUTFITS:

Hugo Boss t-shirt

Cloak vest

INC. skinny pants

Nine West 'botamy' boots or Stuart Weitzman 'sensual' pumps

various jewelery pieces as pictured in another post

In my opinion, the above outfits are probably the closest that I could come right now to satisfying the stringent requirements of the fashion set over at TFS. I know from various pms, that the skinny pants with boots underneath could work. I think the closer I can get to being androgynous, the easier it would be to pull off stilettos.

The second outfit is what I wore today, sans the heels.

I really, really would love to pull off the third outfit. There's something magical about pumps for me.

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

Heel-D Wow, red ballet shoes in public with strangers in the pics. Good for you! Great food for the freestyling soul.

This guy isn't one of us. This pic was pulled from http://www.stilinberlin.blogspot.com

I find his style simple, basic, and moderately feminine.

His style does however, in my humble opinion, lend itself to successful incorporation of heels (or boots) with the whole outfit.

Posted Image

Yeah, I'm not so sure, kneehighs. I've always seen male heelwear as a masculine thing, with a minority of feminine adventures.

Personally, as a blatent heterosexual, I see any feminization of the wear of heels by men as a threat to my masculinity.

Call me old-fashioned (like, by 400 years) but hey - that's where I'm at.

dr1819 As they say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I think the reason I find skinny pants one good way to pull off heels for men is because that is how Rick Owens and Hedi Slimane of Dior Homme presented their models on the runway--in chunky heels too. Additionally, its how I've been advised to pull the look off from various people at the TFS. Plus, there is a fashion photographer who took a pic of the guy for a streetstyle thread. He is in skinny pants and block heels.

I totally respect your position though and would never ask for you to compromise your fashion integrity. You are my friend and I value that more than a differing opinion.

:evil:

Newfie The oblique toe on those is perfect! Great pair of shoes. And with those jeans which fit you well, I can see you singing your way down the street while freestyling.

Love the saying on the t-shirt, now that's attitude.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Here's a couple of more progressive and experimental outfits. This is not an "LL Bean, dressed up" style. I still like the blazer, pants, and stiletto look...but thats casual chic, and I am going for something different here. These are a bit more mod, daring, and maybe too progressive for some people's taste.

Either way it was fun putting them together. Sorry about the lighting...I am still mastering my new digital camera.

Here's a couple of more progressive and experimental outfits. This is not an "LL Bean, dressed up" style. I still like the blazer, pants, and stiletto look...but thats casual chic, and I am going for something different here. These are a bit more mod, daring, and maybe too progressive for some people's taste.

Either way it was fun putting them together. Sorry about the lighting...I am still mastering my new digital camera.

Now THAT'S androgynous. Have you been out in it yet? I'm sure you could pull that look off.

And the alluring pose (suggested by other half - we have more) :evil:...

Posted Image

Cute pose Heel-D. Actually it's very ambiguous and that's the strength of the photo. On first glance it looks as if you're cuddling up to the lamp post, but on a further look you can see the power in the arms pushing against it.

Personally, as a blatent heterosexual, I see any feminization of the wear of heels by men as a threat to my masculinity.

dr1819

That's a shame. I can't see how what other guys do threatens you or your masculinity in any way. I'm sure people judge you on your merits, not on the merit or lack of merit in others.

I think this look could work, kneehighs.