Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hey all,

just two freestyle outfits I've worn. The first was worn on Wednesday last week to Bristol shopping in the sales and the latter was worn today into London for the New Year's Day Parade.

Wednesday's Outfit:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Low V-Neck Sweater - GAP

Long sleeve T-Shirt - Replay

Blue Jeans - FCUK

Jacket - New Look

Belt - Charity Shop Find (as before)

Brown Ballet Flats - Cherokee (I also wore some brown Puma trainers during the day as well)

Black Pashmina Scarf - H&M

Today's Outfit:

Posted Image

This picture was taken at the Royal Academy of Arts on Piccadilly just after the parade had finished.

Jacket - Dorothy Perkins

Jeans - Moto

Pashmina - H&M

Hat - Aldo

Brown Flats - Cherokee

VW 1961 Kombi Bag - bought from Spank - cool retro stall based at Seven Dials in London.

I really wish I could've posted the outfit I wore out in Bath on my girlfriend's Birthday in December, but unfortunately I didn't take a photo! The boots I wore were so cool! We had a great evening eating at an Italian Restaurant and the outfit worked so well I don't think it drew any negative attention.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Heel-D--you are rocking that new scarf! In my view, I like the looks in pics one and three the best. The contrast in pic one between your jumper (sweater) and the scarf looks nice. Bravo.

I put together a few pictures below. I apologize in advance about the copyright protection links, but I need to protect my pictures as they've been stolen many times already.

The first few pics are for the conservative crew here. In the latter set of pics, I got a bit creative and added a MOD twist to freestyling. This a look I really want to pull off, but with taste and style.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Freestyle Fashion in a New York Second (chunky heels)

© kneehighs 2007 All rights reserved.

Running To The Train Stop (chunky heels)

© kneehighs 2007. All rights reserved.

Work Casual (chunky heels)

Mod Look (stiletto pumps)

Retro Mod (stiletto pumps)

© kneehighs 2007 All rights reserved.

Pinot Noir or Bordeaux? (stiletto pumps)

Entertaining Friends (stiletto pumps)

Just Waiting On A Friend (stiletto pumps)

Mod Heels Editorial (stiletto pumps)

All photographs appearing in these links are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs. Copyright 2007 kneehighs All Rights Reserved.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87053709@N00/343315024

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

hearty congratulations to all posters on this thread! and especially to kneehighs for starting it and for posting some really great pics > especially his impressive set of today! keep up the good work one and all! cheers heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Kneehighs: You've got style and panache that mere mortals like us can only dream about! Those pictures were absolutely sensational! Thanks a ton for sharing!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Firstly, kneehighs, thank you for sharing those pictures. They offer both style and inspiration. I like your creativity with those poses - amusing and entertaining while serving their purpose presenting a certain style.

Now on to me again!

You know me, sometimes I can't resist a bargain, and this next purchase is definitely a bargain! I stumbled across these beautiful boots in Oxfam on Tuesday:

Posted Image

Frontwards view

These boots are by Miu Miu - Prada boots. They're black calf length boots with a 2 inch heel. These were ladies boots but I can see no problems with either sex wearing these - ever. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable to walk around in. They also look great to boot! I had to snap them up - I can have lot of fun with these freestyling: boots over jeans, under slim/skinny jeans. They cost me £6.99! Now Prada are known for being expensive boots - so this is certainly a bargain. They have been worn granted and the sole shows this. But the sole wear and tear isn't major so they can be worn now for the time being and when the time comes to change them I'm sure a decent cobbler can fix them up. The leather is in very good condition - all it needs is a polish to sort out any scuff marks. Another snag is they are hard to pull off (not that I'd want to take them of quickly!) so I require just a bit of patience. Fair enough - small price to pay IMO when the lovely comfort level surpasses this.

First day back at work after the Christmas Break and I thought I jazz myself up today and wear the boots into work to help brighten up the day and help me feel good:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's jazzy outdoor reflection shot:

Posted Image

Black Stripy Shirt (worn underneath) - Reflex (bought at Peek & Cloppenburg in Frankfurt in 2002)

Black jeans - Moto

Black Leather Jacket - Moto

Black Scarf - H&M

Boots - Miu Miu

Bag - Matalan

The boots spice up the outfit without the shock of a stilleto - although I'm beginning to think stilletos will work with this outfit as well. *scratches chin*

Next to try these over my jeans!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Kneehighs: You've got style and panache that mere mortals like us can only dream about! Those pictures were absolutely sensational! Thanks a ton for sharing!

:wink:

Thanks for the kind words JeffB. Just trying to create the image of a true fashion magazine editorial.

Heel-D I don't know whats more beautiful? The deal you got on those Prada boots or the boots themselves! They remind me of the Johnny boots that ramon020 has. Good all black outfit too! :D

Kneehighs:-) Outstanding pics and outstanding outfits. Haven't seen a skinny tie like that for quite a while. Think that I may still have a few in my closet yet. Love the pumps. Heel-D:-) Fabulous pair of 2" heeled boots. They may be ladies but you can bet that they can be used anywhere at anytime by either sex. Great for streetheeling. I wouldn't mind a pair myself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nice color coordination Pumps. I like how the black top goes with the white pants. Also, from what I can tell, it appears as if you have a good torso to leg length ratio...in other words, your legs look long which the color contrast emphasizes.

To Pumps: A great looking casual outfit. Everything works well, top to bottom as you can wear that outfit just about anywhere. Terrific!

As I said before I wouldn't normally wear skirt and heels together, but I couldn't resist to try my new boots with a skirt.

A nice look there, my friend. It certainly looks good to me, the contrast between the top, skirt and boots worked well, I'd say you gave your outfit some thought instead of just slapping it together. However, if you added some hosiery, like off-black, that would've improved it considerably in my eyes, but then, I've always been prejudiced against bare legs when it comes to skirt wearing. Still, not bad, not bad at all!

:wink:

As I said before I wouldn't normally wear skirt and heels together, but I couldn't resist to try my new boots with a skirt.

Posted Image

The colors work for female coordinate (tops and accessories, belts and bottoms, or something like that), but not for your shape.

You'd come accross much more convincing wearing something with a fuller skirt:

Posted Image

Or:

Posted Image

Just some ideas, and if you want to wear a heel with it, really stun the world with something that crosses the line, but only enough to inspire people's acceptance of the fact that yes, guys can wear heels.

Something like this:

Posted Image

Thursday night I hit wal-mart before my night shift and of course, I browsed the shoes. They've had these Pumps there for the last few months in brown, black and black patent for $15. and I wasn't really interested until last night. I had a pair of pumps before with 4 inch heels and I never really liked them, but these have a 2.5 inch heel and I don't know if it's cause they lok more conservative or whatever, but they caught my interest that night so I picked up a pair in black patent. I guess I could've got the matte black so if I chose ti wear them out they wouldn't attract as much attention, but I really like patent :wink: so here's a pic of the shoes and them with jeans and a black button up shirt. As always, all comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Newfie Im a pump lover too. In my view, patent is loud, and would be toned down with some black pants or black jeans. With the blue jeans from the pic, there appears to be a strong contrast.

A monochrome outfit--all black and I think you would pull it off.

thighhighs those are definitely some modern and fashionable boots. I'll bet the girls love them. Maybe you could spice up your outfit even more with an equally edgy belt/belt buckle?

thighhighs those are definitely some modern and fashionable boots. I'll bet the girls love them. Maybe you could spice up your outfit even more with an equally edgy belt/belt buckle?

Thanks kneehighs.

Well I might do that.

I just don't want to step too close to crossdressing or looking gay. "I'm only in it for the footwear."

That's more my style, ordinary men clothing with womens boots.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Newfie Your welcome. :wink: Looking forward to the next pic.

thighhighs Thanks for clicking the Say Thanks button. I understand where you are coming from. You are a bona-fide "freestyler". You don't want something like this and you might feel comfortable with something like this.

Yes kneehighs, you are correct. I have a few different belts, but in jeans, they can't be too wide so it narrows it down a bit... I have a bracelet (ok it's a thicker chain) so too much accessories might just push it into being something else that's not really me. I've been in love with female footwear since early teenager but never really like the crossdressing. I have tried a few times and enjoyed it and really understand why people do it, but it's not for me. Glad you liked the boots too. Just want to say that you've been inspiring for me with your activity here in this forum and I'm looking forward to reading more from you :wink:

I took Kneehighs advice and switched out the jeans with a pair of black pants with a slight flare, also I added a pair of thin black socks to help hide the vamp, for those that think showing bare feet is too femme. I think this is a better outfit for my black patent pumps.

Posted Image

Yo, thighhighs! Great looking pic! Perhaps your best one yet! Your outfit, from head to toe looks great! Can't find a blessed thing to criticize about it. Thumbs up! NewfieGuyInHeels: Your outfit worked well and looks sharp. Going all black is mondo sharp, and you did well with it. As for the thin socks, you might find after awhile all that material becomes a tad constricting, a better bet would be knee high stockings, in off-black of course. Now I don't find bare feet too femme, rather I consider it tacky, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks JeffB, I've been trying to improve it and I'm happy with how it looks right now. Just have to find some more matching clothes since I do need to wash them from time to time... NewfieGuyInHeels That looks much better with the black pants instead. (Aren't they just a bit too long or is it just the picture?) About the vamp, that's one of the reasons I wear boots instead of pumps/heels, then I don't have the problem. But I agree with JeffB, try some knee high stockings, it will probably feel better then thin socks... .

Thanks guys, I do have some knee high stockings, it's just the socks were the first thing I put my hand on :wink: and no, I don't find the pants too long, they'e just at that length that if I tried to shorten them they'd end up being too short. The heels on these shoes are only 2.5" most of my other boots are 3" and 4" so I try to keep my pants a little longer to work with them.

->NewfieGuyInHeels Then I understand, but that extra inch might be what I saw in the pic. I fully understand you can't have pants in different length to fit different heels. I know what your talking about. Still, the picture looks good. .