Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Thanks for the comments Kneehighs, but I sometimes feel s if I have a slight advantage over the rest of you guys in the fact that I do go on stage.

Although my stage outfits have completely overlaped with my casual outfits, people still connect me with being an act - even in the middle of a super market.

Jon

So what advantage do you have? I wear what I want where ever I want as you van see in my out and about thread, as should everybody.

real men wear heels

So what advantage do you have? I wear what I want where ever I want as you van see in my out and about thread, as should everybody.

I agree.

But peoples personal circumstanses are totally different.

Its true we should all carve our own way in life and wear whatever we want, and you and I do this, but its still early days for a lot of people and some are just not as confident as others.

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

Um, the Blue budgie you see in the first pic is real, the white and yellow one is just a dummy. And yeah, even I think the flowers are a bi much in the first pic. I actually hear the same comment from all my friends when I show them these pics lol. So I'm trying to find a lighter shirt with a more simple pattern. Thanks for the comments johnieheel :rocker:

Krapsparov You are looking very comfortable in that outfit and I admire how you uphold your fashion integrity despite being more vulnerable and visible to the public eye. BRAVO.

NewfieGuyInHeels :rocker:You are looking GOOD! You are rocking outfits 2 and 3. Great color coordination, great coats...great shoes. You could go out with confidence in those outfits no doubt!

I'll second that, particularly with outfit 3. Then again, I'm into darker colors. Two looks fine, as well.

I think Krapsparov's advantage derives its benefit from the Outside-In. Not from the Inside-Out. From the Inside-Out we are all on equal ground. But from the Outside-In, some of us have more of an edge than others. Artists, musicians, creative types are more easily dismissed as just being eccentric. Just a difference in perspective really. :rocker:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Posted Image

Top by dark Star

Skirt via eBay

Red tights with black fence net over the top

Boots via a lost site on the internet.

Precision Deluxe Bass by Fender

There's just one thing I can think to say----WOW!!! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I think Krapsparov's advantage derives its benefit from the Outside-In. Not from the Inside-Out. From the Inside-Out we are all on equal ground. But from the Outside-In, some of us have more of an edge than others. Artists, musicians, creative types are more easily dismissed as just being eccentric. Just a difference in perspective really. :rocker:

Yes, I totaly agree but I also think if the rest of us don't get out and start heeling with confidence and not caring what other people think than it never will take off. Quit waiting for a mirical to happen thinking that some time soon men will automatically just start street heeling. We have to break the ice and the few of you that are still afraid to go out in public has to change to support the rest of us. Trust me, there is NO FEAR!. Nobody really cares what you ware anymore. You might get a head shake or two but thats about it. Its only shoes and boots, just with a heel. It's not against the law to be yourself. Just trying to help.

real men wear heels

Krapsparov:-) From one music person to another---great looking outfit. The boots seem to set it all off. Like them. Rock on, man. Newfieguyinheels:-) Good looking outfits for streetheeling. Some may not like it, but I think the leather jacket spices up the number 3 pic. Enjoy wearing them out-and-about. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

haha Chris that comment reminded me of something that happened to me. Not this but last October I went out of town to visit a friend. And it was her B-day. So that night I we went for Chinese and I wore a white with black pattern shirt, black bootcut dressy pants, and black ankle high pointed toe 2.5inch stiletto heel boots (which I no longer have). Anyway We went for Chinese for supper than Her, her bf, me and a couple others went to play some pool. We sat around and had a drink first and out other friend (a guy) noticed my boots, and of course he asked: "Are you wearing heels?" Lifting up my pant leg so he could get a better look I said "Yes" "Not that I mind, but..... WHY?" "cause I like them." "Good enough" So later on we went to another friend's place just to relax, and before going home 5 of us stepped outside (3 of them smoked, my and my best friend don't) And the guy who asked earlier looked at my boots again and just said out of nowhere "I wanna try those on" I chuckled and said "sure" So he paraded around in them for a few mins, a little unsteady but good for a first try. After he gave them back he looked around at all of us and said "That's not to ever be spoken of" We all laughed.

• 2 weeks later...

Show Studio recently hosted a contest called Tokyo Style Clash: Hot or Not.

It was held back in October and for three days stylish people from Tokyo went to a store called BEAMS where photographers snapped shots and later judges ruled on who was the best dressed.

Needless to say, one man by the name of Yamachang, from Shibuya/Harajuku showed up in a pair of courts...you can find his picture on page 23 of the contestants.

Granted his style may not be the style for some of the people here, but it does show that you can have alot of fun combining fashion and freestyling! Just look at all the fun the people are having in the pics! :rocker:

Posted Image

Makes me feel like going to Tokyo for my next vacation...

Show Studio recently hosted a contest called Tokyo Style Clash: Hot or Not.

It was held back in October and for three days stylish people from Tokyo went to a store called BEAMS where photographers snapped shots and later judges ruled on who was the best dressed.

Needless to say, one man by the name of Yamachang, from Shibuya/Harajuku showed up in a pair of courts...you can find his picture on page 23 of the contestants.

Granted his style may not be the style for some of the people here, but it does show that you can have alot of fun combining fashion and freestyling! Just look at all the fun the people are having in the pics! :rocker:

Posted Image

Makes me feel like going to Tokyo for my next vacation...

Ahh, those wonderfully wacky Japanese! Heh! From the FYI department: the Shibuya/Harajuku districts of Tokyo are where all the free spirtited souls go to wear the coolest, most outrageous fashions. Goth, Lolita, you name it, you'll see it there!

Ahh, those wonderfully wacky Japanese! Heh! From the FYI department: the Shibuya/Harajuku districts of Tokyo are where all the free spirtited souls go to wear the coolest, most outrageous fashions. Goth, Lolita, you name it, you'll see it there!

:rocker:

Very interesting! Its probably like the Etienne Marcel section of Paris...great info by which to aid in my future travels. Thanks :biggrin:

When did all the musicians start showing up here? As I've said before, that is the sort of thing we need. Perhaps someone can invite Toxic Twist and their friends to join these boards.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Ah Japan....

I've been there last september and october for a trip through the country.

Tokyo is great (ofcourse!)

Superagree Jeff!

Here are some photographs I made there in Yoyoki Park in Tokyo

Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

Arigato Gozai Mas!

Robert

This guy is awwwwfuq from the Fashion Spot:

Posted Image

Posted in the what are you wearing thread. I love this outfit. The heels are by YSL. I thought I'd share this with you guys. Another great example of how heels really can be worn by us guys!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

It's a tan pump from Shoebox with a moderate 2½" heel bought at Halens. It's the most confortable pair of pumps I've owned, partly because I wear a size 43/44 EU and they're a bit hard to come by, so I've often squeezed my feet in 42's and they obviously hurt my feet. These are 43 wide and fit perfectly. I've worn them shopping :wink:

It's a tan pump from Shoebox with a moderate 2½" heel bought at Halens. It's the most confortable pair of pumps I've owned, partly because I wear a size 43/44 EU and they're a bit hard to come by, so I've often squeezed my feet in 42's and they obviously hurt my feet. These are 43 wide and fit perfectly. I've worn them shopping :wink:

Well, thanks for the info! Those shoes do look quite sleek and stylish, not to mention very dressy. More power to you, my friend. I hope you will continue to enjoy those pumps.

Thanks for the pic Pumps. :D

I'm curious as to how your coordinated the rest of your outfit with your pumps, as the entire outfit is the focus of this thread.

:fine:

Pumps: A very nice casual outfit, something you can wear just about anywhere. Pretty neat! Thumbs up!

Well ok then:

:wink::spin2::D

Thanks!

If you inspire just one lurker here to go outside and freestyle, then your picture served its purpose.

I'll echo what JeffB said: a presentable casual male with a freestyling twist.