Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hi there,

To join and meet together we will meet eachother on the 12 th of AUGUST from between 10.30 and 11.00 a.m at the 't NIEUWE KAFÉ AT THE DAM(SQUARE) next to the Nieuwe Kerk (New church) at the right side of the Royal Palace in the hart of Amsterdam. To ensure you will find this Cafe I adjusted a map of the centre of Amsterdam as you can see with an extra shoe /clothes shopping route. So for the ones who are interested we can do this route at which you can find the most interesting shoe shops.

Posted Image

A= Shoeshop "Meijers" this is a must for shoelovers

B= Department store "De Bijenkorf"

C= Shoeshop "Big shoe" with large sizes for women/men

D= Shoeshop "Shoebaloo" with lots of italian names(men's dep.)

E= Shopping mall "Magna Plaza"

F= Shoestore "Paul Warmer" selling shoes of famous designers

New Rocker Themed Outfits

Posted Image

Hugo Boss Free Rebel t-shirt with embedded red grommets

Seven For All Mankind strech bootcut jeans

Zara belt with chain

Stuart Weitzman pumps

Posted Image

Hugo Boss t-shirt with embedded silver grommets

Seven For All Mankind strech bootcut jeans

Zara belt with chain

Black Stuart Weitzman pumps

Experimental Rock Look

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Great look, kneehighs. I've got to get me some new jeans. I think I'll go for slim fit this time as I'm really liking that look.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Newfieguyinheels:-) The new jeans are making great progress for you. Try some different shirts with the outfit and see what you can come up with. That sure is a great looking pair of pumps. And try topping off everything with a great smile on top. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Here's what I wore today around Oxford:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Black T-shirt - Top Man

Jeans - Tesco Value £3 jeans (these were originally my girlfriend's - they fit me very well and will look great with heels).

Brown Espadrilles - Atmosphere @ Primark (about a 1 to 2 inch heel).

I had a plain black bag to finish off the look.

Here's a link to a close-up of the jeans and the t-shirt (the white marks are a dirty mirror).

I can honestly say probably only one person stared (or I only noticed one person!). I was very nervous at first (because I rarely wear heels in Oxford) but it got so much easier as the day progressed - so much so I'm gonna wear some other new low heels I bought out tomorrow. The other funny thing is I bumped into my mum out and about while wearing the espadrilles! I haven't technically told my mum yet. She probably noticed but she never said anything - even when I got home (I still live at home). Also bumped into an old school friend - we just said hello to each other and that was it. I had fears about bumping into all my friends today - never happened, but if I did I would probably be cool about it in the outfit I wore.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Here's what I wore today around Oxford:

Black T-shirt - Top Man

Jeans - Tesco Value £3 jeans (these were originally my girlfriend's - they fit me very well and will look great with heels).

Brown Espadrilles - Atmosphere @ Primark (about a 1 to 2 inch heel).

I had a plain black bag to finish off the look.

I can honestly say probably only one person stared (or I only noticed one person!). I was very nervous at first (because I rarely wear heels in Oxford) but it got so much easier as the day progressed - so much so I'm gonna wear some other new low heels I bought out tomorrow. The other funny thing is I bumped into my mum out and about while wearing the espadrilles! I haven't technically told my mum yet. She probably noticed but she never said anything - even when I got home (I still live at home). Also bumped into an old school friend - we just said hello to each other and that was it. I had fears about bumping into all my friends today - never happened, but if I did I would probably be cool about it in the outfit I wore.

Great look and a very nice combo, Thanks for the pics.... Man thos Espadrilles look´s cool on u!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

FreeMannWorld I totally understand about not liking the third outfit. I wasn't that passionate about it either, thats why it was labeled an "experimental" look". Thanks for the compliments on other two outfits. :roll:

Heel-D Thanks for some new pics. The t-shirt fits you well, nice and form fitting. The jeans are nice and dark and seem to fit you well around the thighs. At first, I thought you were wearing white socks with your shoes, but then upon closer inspection, I realized that was the toe design of the shoe. Great stuff, overall.

Shafted, ramon020 Thanks for the compliments :wink:

FreeMannWorld I totally understand about not liking the third outfit. I wasn't that passionate about it either, thats why it was labeled an "experimental" look". Thanks for the compliments on other two outfits. :wink:

I undersand! But sorry if u got me rong :oops: Well i can´t keep my moght shoot if i don´t like it sorry thats 1 off my bad sides :roll: But i must all otter pic i have seen off u are Greet (-1/2 ) but hell that like 1% heehhe. And like Heal-D u do understand to put it well togetter!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Hey all!

Here's some pics of what I wore over the weekend in around South Wales...

SATURDAY:

Posted Image

This picture was taken in Ex-Z (a Zara factory store in Festival Park, Ebbw Vale), and I must say this is easily my best and favourite outfit to date! I wore this outfit around Abergavenny, Festival Park and to the cinema in Newport. I don't think I had many reactions if not any at all. Interestingly, I bought some gorgeous black wedge style 4" courts by Florence+Fred at Tesco a few weeks back (should've got a photo) but I had to take them back as they didn't fit me right (I'm sure some of you UK folks may have seen them). So, I swapped them for some stilleto round toe 3" courts in the Newport branch of Tesco - after deciding to not get a refund. Went to do the swap with the cashier (young girl, around early 20s) and she said it was shame I was getting rid of them as she said they would've suited me very well! (dunno whether she was joking or being serious). But I smiled - she probably liked my outfit. Anyway, we did the exchange, said our thank yous and I went back to find and tell my girlfriend in the store. We then went to watch Cars in the cinema.

SUNDAY:

Posted Image

Here's me wearing some more snazzy flats (ballet type pumps) at the Brecon Mountain Railway. The flats are by Replay Jeans (bargain buy at TK Maxx for £17), the t-shirt I bought in Paris from a chain of stores called Celio, and the jeans I bought in a charity store on Saturday - they are Moto (TopShop) women's jeans. I love the fit. The bag is by Lonsdale (another bargain buy for £6 at TK Maxx in Oxford).

Me and my girlfriend decided to take a daytrip and ride the old narrow gauge steam train through some of the Brecon Beacons. I had more reactions to this outfit than Saturday's. Probably the shoes and the T-shirt attract more attention. It doesn't bother me though as I love the outfit and the image I presented.

You can see the full image here. Me freestyling in public (there were lots of people!).

More soon.

Looks like you had a fun time about in those. Admittedly, if you are going out all day, some nice flatties or wedges would work better than trying to do stils all day long. It's just too bad they don't make many wedges in a 14/15 size. They may get some unexpected buyers :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks for the compliments guys! :roll: If the jeans were any longer they'd drag on the floor. The jeans were the right length believe me! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Heel-D Those were some awesome pictures. Not only was the clothing tastefully presented, but you raised the picture's effectiveness to a new level by showing how you actually wore the clothes in public.

I haven't had the time to reduce the size of my pics yet, so links will hopefully suffice for the moment.

Here is a pic of me at Leidseplein in Amsterdam in a black Hugo Boss t-shirt, silver and black necklace, seven jeans, and Bandolino crocodile print pumps.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/storm-trooper/Amsterdam2006/prg-13.jpg

For Anton: Secret YSL Johnny Boots revealed by ramon020

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/storm-trooper/Amsterdam2006/prg-12.jpg

All photographs appearing on this site under the username of kneehighs are the property of kneehighs. They are protected by the U.S. copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of kneehighs.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an interesting snapshot of a guy wearing 4" heels on the streets of New York City:

http://www.refinery29.com/editorial-street_seen/index.php?page=3

August 02, 2006

Gentry Dayton

Posted Image

Name: Gentry Dayton

Where are you from? Pennsylvania

What do you do? I work at Atelier NY.

What are you wearing? Number (N)ine skinny jeans and a tank

and four-inch boots by Rick Owens. If you'd caught me yesterday

you would have found me in a kilt.

What about all your jewelry? I collect jewelry like treasure, I have

silver from around the world—India, Afghanistan, Italy, China, and

New York.

What are you into this summer? Lurking in the shadows.

And yet another outfit from Helsinki. I'm sure this guy could pass off higher heels in this outfit:

http://www.hel-looks.com

Posted Image

He's just relaxing after work, kicking his heels up. Says so right there in the post subject...

That doesn't mean that the first pic is relevant to the thread. The thread is about how to incorporate a whole outfit with heels. Says so right in the first post of this thread.

The second pic, however, is...

johnieheel I am impressed that you have the courage to show your face so soon. Thanks! Some veteran members haven't even done that. For someone who hasn't been a member of hhplace for even a month, this is a great way to say hello. Thanks for the pic and for the prolific posting! :evil: