Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I'm impressed! As a guy who loves pumps more than any other style of shoe, those are absolutely gorgeous! I envy you, my friend! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hey all, I know these aren't outfit pics, but trust me, some will follow. I just got these Nine West pointed toe 4" stiletto ankle boots from ebay. I won them for $15.50 US, with shipping it's $33.53 US, now I'll admit I'm not familiar with Nine West, but I think that's a good deal :wink: I'm soooooo excited I can't wait for them to arrive. So untill they get here, he's the pics from the auction. I'd love all your input and suggestions, especially yours Kneehighs, if I'm not mistaken you're a fan of Nine West yourself. Laters!

Posted Image

Posted Image

NewfieGuyInHeels: I am insanely jealous! Those boots are flat out gorgeous!! Nine West makes some of the most beautiful women's shoes around, I'd kill to wear their shoes, especially their pumps, but they only go up to 11. You definitely struck gold with those boots, my friend! I'll be eager to see pics of you in them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hey all, I know these aren't outfit pics, but trust me, some will follow. I just got these Nine West pointed toe 4" stiletto ankle boots from ebay. I won them for $15.50 US, with shipping it's $33.53 US, now I'll admit I'm not familiar with Nine West, but I think that's a good deal :wink: I'm soooooo excited I can't wait for them to arrive. So untill they get here, he's the pics from the auction. I'd love all your input and suggestions, especially yours Kneehighs, if I'm not mistaken you're a fan of Nine West yourself. Laters!

Beyond being from Nine West which is my favorite shoe store, the next thing I noticed about those boots was the heel. The arch of the heel points inward towards your toe which will probably make walking quite easy.

But more importantly, those boots appear seasonally versatile. The shaft doesn't appear to run too far up the leg so as to make you uncomfortably hot in Summer. My guess is you can really get your money's worth out of those boots.

Looking forward to seeing any new outfits you may have.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks KH! I'm not really one to wear my boots over pants or on display so the ankle high shaft is perfect for me, (even if I do have a coupl high shaft boots) and I never really thought about the position of the heel. Tho 4" stilettos will be new ground for me so there will be some practice. The worst thing about ordering off ebay is the waiting. It'll take about 8 days for my payment to clear, then about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks for delivery to canada. so about 3 weeks till I recieve them..... *sigh*. Ah well, anything worth having is worth waiting for... I guess :wink:

Thanks KH! ....snip...

Your welcome. :wink:

I really think you made a fine decision in choosing those boots. Have fun putting together your outfits. I'm sure you'll navigate the stiletto height just fine after you wind up proving to yourself that you can actually sanely wait three weeks for them to arrive in the mail!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

This is what I would call a classic (freestyle) fashion look: jeans, white shirt, black jacket and pointy black stilettos. It has the formality of jacket and heels paired together with informality of jeans. Despite the heels, it’s not an attention grabber and when I wear the outfit, no one seems to pay any particular notice. It’s the same boots as photo number 6 in my Fashionably Fun collection thread (where a view of the heel is much more evident than this photo). http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/5763-fashionably_fun_collection.html I wore the exact combination around town earlier this week, as described in the same thread.

Posted Image

Looking good guys!

Well, I and my OH had the pleasure of meeting kneehighs in Manhattan last week and we visited the Oscar de la Renta show. Didn't actually get into the runway section but got to wait around in the foyer in the tent and people watch. Lots of interesting and beautiful people about! It was a fun day looking at all the fabulous outfits. We then had lunch at a Vietnamese Restaurant in Chelsea (IIRC) and afterwards spent the afternoon in the Meatpacking District and the Village.

Anyway, here's some pics of what I wore that day. These were taken in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan - it was a VERY cold day!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This final pic is of me and Kneehighs (he was wearing boots over his jeans which looked great and got a compliment from a lovely store assistant at Marc Jacobs). I was wearing my Clark's Oprington wedges (I was going to wear my Ambra heeled boots but decided the wedges would be better for walking long distances in). The bag is a Kenneth Cole Reactions bag I picked up at a thrift store in New Rochelle for 5 bucks.

Posted Image

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's been a while since I posted in this thread. Here's an outfit I wore to work last Tuesday - built around these shoes:

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And some close up details of the shirt, coat and cufflinks. The coat I found at a Salvation Army thrift store in Brooklyn along Atlantic Avenue. The shoes I picked up at Oxfam in Abergavenny. The jeans are Levi's 525s bootcuts that I picked up in TJ Maxx in Manhattan.

Oh, I love the second pair of boots! They're somewhat simmilar to my knee-high cowboys. Where did you get them, and how high are their heels? :o

Funnily enough that's what my OH said to me. She spotted them in the Cancer Research Shop in Abergavenny on Saturday. Tried them on and they fit perfectly - I had to buy them. The heel is 4 cm (approx. 2 inches). I wore them out on Sunday to Cardiff under my jeans. I haven't worn them over my jeans yet but will do so as I think it looks really good on me! ;)

I agree, the second pair are really, really nice. I saw a man wearing a very similar pair over boots in Moissac (South West France) on Christmas Eve. He wore them over black trousers and teamed them up with a black long leather coat and a hat. It was a bold masculine look. I mentioned it in a post, but I didn't have my camera ready to catch a quick street shot of him. It was -8 there though.

Very nice style Jue..I realy like clothes you put together in the last set of pics.. I do hope you wear your boots and things on the street (if not give it a try) as you definatly have a "look" that would make it easy-peezy. enjoy! jim