Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hi there,

Here two other photos that I made from myself wearing black shirt and white pants and the black pointy boots again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi ramon,

your pics are great. If you have once decided not to hide your shoes or your face its no real problem anymore. I'm wearing heels on the street since many years. My neighbours have accustomed to it. I'm simply the queer guy who is wearing womens shoes on the street. All my friends and my family know about it.

Here an older picture from me on platform sandalettes

Posted Image

still another one with my face

Posted Image

By the way, wearing piercings and tattoos seems to me a similar challenge like wearing high heels ...

cheers

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Danielle I like the first two pics the best. But thats just my opinion, the poses in them were artistic too. Great job and again karma ~~~ for showing your face.

ramon020 Until I read your shirt description, I actually thought it was navy blue. Either way, the outfit looks tasteful and a bit reminiscent of a nautical casual appearance.

micha That second outfit with your pants tucked into your kneeboots is great. Put a trench coat around that outfit on cold days and you would look stunning.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hey all. I got my 4 inch stiletto black pumps the other day, but didn't mention it till I had some time to do some pics. So here they are with some jeans and a black T, I'm still in the works of what to wear with them, of course all comments and advice is welcomed. Please let me know!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey all. I got my 4 inch stiletto black pumps the other day, but didn't mention it till I had some time to do some pics. So here they are with some jeans and a black T, I'm still in the works of what to wear with them, of course all comments and advice is welcomed. Please let me know!

Posted Image

Hi NewfieGuyInHeels,

in my opinion these pumps are a convincing alternative for a hard core boots wearer like me. I like them :roll: ... and my compliments that you are showing your face! If only your nickname were shorter :wink:

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

LOL Thanks Micha. But you can just call me Newfie if ya like, I'm willing to bet I'm the only one on here. I'm usually into boots too, but Canadianbeaver17 convinced me to get a pair of pumps. So I got them, I really like them, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear them out and around.

Tribute to Zero Our member Zero from The Hague who hasn't been active in awhile. I thought he did such a wonderful job of tastefully expressing his freestyle fashion preferences. So, before his pics became a part of the vast archive oblivion, I thought I'd "bring them back to life."

Posted Image

Posted Image

edited to change from Amsterdam to from the Hague

Ah Zero, how I remember him well. He always looks so.......natural in his heels. Awesome taste! I wonder how he's been getting along lately?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Tribute to Zero Our member Zero from Amsterdam hasn't been active in awhile. I thought he did such a wonderful job of tastefully expressing his freestyle fashion preferences. So, before his pics became a part of the vast archive oblivion, I thought I'd "bring them back to life."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Haha this is truly funny. Though I have to make one correction for everyone's information here: I live in The Hague, which is upmost an hour of traveling from Amsterdam by train. Hehe I never expected to become part of any archive, fortunately for all of you I add improvement to it as well.

New purchasement: Black Pumps (sorry for the lack of images to show)

New style questing: Visual Kei and Jrock, also I'm greatly being inspired by New York Dolls and other glamrock bands.

Anyway, thank you for bringing me back, Kneehighs :roll:

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Wow! You're back, Zero! Yayyyy! Please do stick around and sit a spell :-) Now if we can just get Firefox, JeffB, and Francis back here as easily.... :roll:

Newfie:-) Those 4" stiletto heels look great on you. You wear them well. They look so comfy, and I like the striped pants as a contrast. I would go with an all black outfit also. Wear them out in public and don't forget some pics to go with everything. Zero:-) HEY!!! Welcome back, friend. Tell us and show us what you have been up to lately. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Newfie:-)

Those 4" stiletto heels look great on you. You wear them well. They look so comfy, and I like the striped pants as a contrast. I would go with an all black outfit also. Wear them out in public and don't forget some pics to go with everything.

Zero:-)

HEY!!! Welcome back, friend. Tell us and show us what you have been up to lately.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well I have made progress. First of all I am skippng three years of my educational career. As I switch from web developer to Video Game Programmer, I may welcome myself in College next year. It's a bachelor's course and international where they force me to speak English. Not a problem at all, since the style of speaking is what I copy from Marquis de Sade my favority writer, don't ask.

As for love in life, a girlfriend added me into her life. *blushing* and this lovely lady adores my style and taste for both black clothing and high heel wear. Together we shall walk the earth on heels with joy and victory, haha just being carried away. She really loves the pumps but is afraid of not being able of walking on them. So I'll teach her ^^ lol

Still I do not posses that special outfit that I constantly dream of, that go nicely with heels, but I'll keep you ladies and gentlemen posted about my additions and experiences.

It is good to back, though.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Here's a picture of another member of The Fashion Spot, his name is bryanboy, he's from the Phillipines. He seems to live a glam life:

Posted Image

John Galliano S/S06 pinstripe jacket with skull silk-screen print on the back, super old Bernard Wilhelm tank top, metallic skinny Viktor Jeans, Lanvin cone heels, Dolce & Gabbana eel and kid fur bag

Posted Image

What Are You Wearing Today? Post #9370

And here is a pic that Heel-D I'm sure was drooling over. It's of Whimsicalist also a member of the Fashion Spot from Bulgaria, in a pair of Repettos, ballet flats:

Posted Image

Repetto Ballet flats, lace socks

What Are You Wearing Today? Post #9401

softgrey, who is a prominent moderator at The Fashions Spot commented that Whimsicalist looked like a rock star. Dressing like a rock star (if that suits your personality and style) is one universally agreed upon look that justify's high heels or otherwise traditionally feminine shoes.

How Gucci's Spring '07 Collection Goes Great With Heels

Runway Update: Milan, Menswear, Spring 07: Gucci

Frida Giannini Combines Masculine and Feminine

Frida Giannini debuted her first ever menswear line for Gucci Sp/07] in Milan. has combined masculine and feminine designs

What Style.com has to say about Gucci's new line

June 28, 2006

The very personal inspirations that Frida Giannini draws on have already yielded some striking and successful clothes for her own gender, but given her lack of experience in the male arena, there was an inevitable question mark hanging over her Gucci men's debut. In the event, she made a very smart decision to reconcile the house's womenswear and menswear. Now, the Gucci woman and the Gucci man look as if they might actually have something in common. Frida thinks about girls like herself when she designs for women, and here she was obviously imagining the kind of boys that girls like herself would want to hang with. Boys from her hometown, Rome, perhaps? "Definitely!" she cried backstage.

Posted Image

look at the silhouette, it's almost feminine, heels would go great with this outfit.

Posted Image

Silhouette on the blazer and bootcut jeans. All this guy needs is some heels to go with his outfit.

Posted Image

accessorizing with a neckerchief and form fitting top and pants. Again, heels would go great with this outfit.

Newfie Glad to see you have pics up again. Did you do some restructuring of your photobucket archive recently?

Anyhow, I think you could pull off the stiletto's with the pants in pic#1 in public with no problem. IMHO, the black pants are key to pulling it off.

As well, your longer tops, like the one in this pic:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Me112.jpg

are good for your figure as they elongate and slim your silhouette.

For you, I would think vertical lines, not horizontal ones. Lines that flow from top to bottom, on either your pants or your tops, would probably be best for you.

I'll be back with more later.

edited: more on how to accomodate our body types with clothing. For example, my legs are a bit on the short side. Thus, I don't want to wear clothes that make them look even shorter. So, vertical lines in my pants are good for me as they give the illusion that I have long(er) legs.

I like pic#1, NewfieGuyInHeels. The shirt provides a great contrast to the black. A tip: If you like T-shirts like I do a blazer is the thing to throw over them for that put together look.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I would agree with Shafted, Newfie. That makes a great contrast, and doesn't detract from the overall look. Then again, I'm such a sucker for overshirts - they just pull so many good looks together.

I agree with both Shafted and ShockQueen--add in a dark pinstriped blazer like bryanboy or fashionablefun, and you'd look smashingly smart.

look at the silhouette, it's almost feminine, heels would go great with this outfit.

Yeah. Hey, I wonder if he's wearing a corset underneath. That Gucci models are *cute*, I wish I was thin, had a small frame and looked like one of'em. However, I ain't no big bull-like man- I wear M / 52 size. I'd like my face to be slimmer though.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Thanks all for the comments. :wink: I'm not much for blazers, and even if I were I haven't really seen any around here for sale. My town really isn't one built around great shopping. I do however have a pair of really dark grey pants with silver pinstripes in them, It never came to me when I was doing pics to try them, so I guess you can expect another pic soon! :roll:

Salutes to everyone

HEY HEEL D!

I was looking through the images of this thread and i found this one of yours that looks very good to me

Posted Image

Those boots are awesome, please tell me about them. What kind of boots are they? I was wondering if by any chance you have a stand alone picture of your boots where they could be seen completely, as far as i can see under your jeans they seem to be a really nice pair, thanks in advance for your help! and congrats again for a very nice outfit, SUPER!

salutes,

Anton

As I said I would. Here's another pic of my pumps with my black/silver pinstripe pants and my black/white pinstripe shirt. As always, I'd like to hear any and all comments. Laters!

The pant legs could be much narrower.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Salutes to everyone

HEY HEEL D!

I was looking through the images of this thread and i found this one of yours that looks very good to me

Those boots are awesome, please tell me about them. What kind of boots are they? I was wondering if by any chance you have a stand alone picture of your boots where they could be seen completely, as far as i can see under your jeans they seem to be a really nice pair, thanks in advance for your help! and congrats again for a very nice outfit, SUPER!

salutes,

Anton

Hey Anton.

Firstly, thanks for the compliments on my outfit.

The boots in question I bought from a store called Peacocks in the UK. They cost me around £15 (around US$25). All man-made materials, but IMO they are very good boots for the money. Here's a better picture of them:

Posted Image

The heel's about 2.5 inches.

I love these boots because I can get away with wearing them to work with no questions. Also, they work with a couple of outfits. The only downside to these boots is I have to have insoles or I will get blisters on the soles of my feet. But that's not really a problem. They will get much more millage this coming autumn (fall) and winter.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005