Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hey Anton.

Firstly, thanks for the compliments on my outfit.

The boots in question I bought from a store called Peacocks in the UK. They cost me around £15 (around US$25). All man-made materials, but IMO they are very good boots for the money. Here's a better picture of them:

The heel's about 2.5 inches.

I love these boots because I can get away with wearing them to work with no questions. Also, they work with a couple of outfits. The only downside to these boots is I have to have insoles or I will get blisters on the soles of my feet. But that's not really a problem. They will get much more millage this coming autumn (fall) and winter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH HEEL-D!!!

As i supossed, your boots are simply awesome, and for sure i can see they're a great option for everyday work, they look very well! A perfect choice for street heeling with masculine style.

thanks for the great picture , it makes me want to have a pair like these for me! you combine your clothes very well with them!

thanks for your kindness.

salutes,

Anton

Newfie Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. Good idea on the vertical stripes. In my humble opinion, I'd do either the striped shirt or the striped pants, but not both at the same time. The fabric doesn't seem to match, but that judgement could be a product of the picture and not reality.

Do you have any T-shirts with prints on them to pair with your outfits by chance?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

T-shirts, or button up shirts? And depends on what kind of prints you mean? And for the record, i don't like that outfit together either. It would prolly be better if I wore the black shirt with the white under it, with my black pants from a few pics ago.

I like the idea of the solid black slacks, light shirt, and then pattern button-up shirt worn open over it like you did with the floral/hawaiian print. Just the right splash of contrast..... :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I want to thank you all for your input on helping me find outfits to go with my pumps. But I'm starting to think I'm just not made for them. I like stilettos and pointed toes, but I should prolly try getting myself a pair of boots as appose to the pumps. I guess it's just the flesh of the foot showing that makes all the difference to me.

Hey all.

Here's what I wore on Saturday in my girlfriends hometown:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

These pics were taken in the changing room of a charity shop.

Interestingly while out and about we bumped into a friend of ours! (My girlfriend's old housemate). Had a good chat, all while my ballet pumps were in view. I think he noticed them but never acknowledged. We just asked how each of us were doing and how my job was going. Then after a few minutes we went our seperate ways. Apart from that, no one even noticed my shoes (apart from the giggly girls in Clarks - there seemed to be less giggles this time though!).

And here's a pic I took this morning:

Posted Image

The red pumps are Payless ones. Purchased last year in Stamford, CT. I've been trying to see what they would work with as I really like them! The jeans are my girlfriend's who she donated to me on Sunday as she didn't want them any more. She also gave me another pair of her jeans - by Cherokee. The Cherokee ones will only work with flats but that isn't so bad. :roll: The jacket was found in a charity shop, it's from Next.

I think the outfit may be a work in progress, but let me know what you think.

More soon. :wink:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

,,,The red pumps are Payless ones. Purchased last year in Stamford, CT. I've been trying to see what they would work with as I really like them!

Damn, I can't believe its 5:39 pm here and I am already home, with time to answer your post! Nice pointy shoes. Judging from the picture, they seem like a dark red, as opposed to a light red, which would make them easier to pull off.

The jeans are my girlfriend's who she donated to me on Sunday as she didn't want them any more. She also gave me another pair of her jeans - by Cherokee. The Cherokee ones will only work with flats but that isn't so bad. :roll: The jacket was found in a charity shop, it's from Next.

In my opinion, the cut on the jacket is amazing. Its not too long, and a bit cropped, so it has a unique cut for a man. Great find! The color on the jeans is nice too.

I think the outfit may be a work in progress, but let me know what you think.

More soon. :wink:

I think you can make it work, depending on your state of mind and where you are going. Good start for something that's just a work in progress.

In my opinion, the cut on the jacket is amazing. Its not too long, and a bit cropped, so it has a unique cut for a man. Great find! The color on the jeans is nice too.

Judging by the buttons, the jacket is from the ladies' side of the store as well ...

Aly

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

This thread has certainly created a buzz!

Here are a couple of new freestyling pics for you. Nothing really "different" per se, just a different variation of t-shirt (and different shoes).

In my new Clarks Pr!vo shoes:

Posted Image

I wore those shoes (with socks as it was cold) and jeans out on Saturday to town. I wore a yellow t-shirt and zip-up sweater/cardie for the top (not the t-shirt in the image).

In a new pair of ballet flats (patent - not leather patent) I bought on Saturday:

Posted Image

I was wearing this today around home and outside briefly. My girlfriend says that outfit looks cute on me! :roll:

Hey Heal-d Do u have more show a bol Pic of u Clarks Pr!vo I LOVE THEM I THINK heheh Tumps up for greet Outfit u are good to put it togetter!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Posted Image

Now, that works! (The jeans)

When I saw your first few pics of you wearing pumps, with the thick jeans, I thought it didn't work - wrong kind of jeans. But seeing you in those slim jeans, yes I think you can pull it off.

I find slim jeans work best with stilettos, as the thin heel goes with the slimness of the jeans. A good cut is good also.

Now all you need is a good dress shirt to finish off the outfit...

Excellent progress. Kudos.

Hey Heal-d Do u have more show a bol Pic of u Clarks Pr!vo I LOVE THEM I THINK heheh Tumps up for greet Outfit u are good to put it togetter!

FreeMannWorld - just for you:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey all. I bought a new pair of slim fit bootcut jeans the other day, so i figured I'd do a couple pics of them with my pumps, just a simple outfit for the warmer weather. All comments welcome!

Well i think This is Nice!!! Sorry but i DO go up ind have it fit togetter....

And sorry But the shrit don´t fit so nicely (Merby it´s just me sorry) And sorry 1 more time!! it´s just me if u some roll up pants "shave u legs!!!!" ahhhh sorrry i just head Hair when u are some nice heals! and if u goring fo 10 Dim soks Natruels 1´s hair look not good! But hell to it! Good look whit u pants down!

What happens when danielinheels gets camera-happy? PICTURES!! The first three pictures are me in casual wear; the type of outfit I'd wear to a bar or modest club. The second and third sets are much more formal and would be more for special occasions or upscale digs. Enjoy :roll:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Hey all. I bought a new pair of slim fit bootcut jeans the other day, so i figured I'd do a couple pics of them with my pumps, just a simple outfit for the warmer weather. All comments welcome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow fantastic pics :roll:

lol No offence taken Freeman! I know, if I were to wear my pants rolled up I WOULD shave my legs. But I'm not that bold yet, I just tried the jeans rolled up cause I always liked the look of it with stilettos. And I have tons of button up T shirts I could wear, i just couldn't decide on one for the pic. :roll: It looks like I maybe passing the pumps off to a friend of mine. I'm still not sure if they suit me, and I'm not really up to wearing them out. She'll get alot more wear out of them than i will.

lol No offence taken Freeman! I know, if I were to wear my pants rolled up I WOULD shave my legs. But I'm not that bold yet, I just tried the jeans rolled up cause I always liked the look of it with stilettos. And I have tons of button up T shirts I could wear, i just couldn't decide on one for the pic. :roll: It looks like I maybe passing the pumps off to a friend of mine. I'm still not sure if they suit me, and I'm not really up to wearing them out. She'll get alot more wear out of them than i will.

Good! No don´t get the away... Some day u will reget it! it´s look´s greet to me. But just Ruff/loss type off shirt! will do it i think!

www.smartguy.dk/butik/VisVareBillede.asp?ID=10095

A littel awise if u are lite ind u skin pless take care off Black´s Skrits go for whit collers

www.smartguy.dk/butik/VisVareBillede.asp?ID=9284

And as i have a "littel" stomik hehehe get them loss!

Don´t no u so.... but Black don´t work for me ind winter time tho at sommer i get dakker i ind my skin i can wher black but loss it in winter time alot lol

Plzzzz don´t be offence!

Now you're cookin with those jeans, NewfieGuyInHeels, great cut for the stilettos. They make your legs look slim and trim. I would advise, however not cuffing them up, knida ruins the slim leg look. Those shoes and jeans would look great with the black tee and bold printed button down you showed us earlier. That combo also has a good slimming effect. You are definitely on the right track, dude.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks Shafted. I'm still really iffy about wearing pumps out and around. I think if they were ankle cut boots I would have alot less of a problem. But I have to wait for the fall fashions to hit the stores here in town to see if I can't get my hands on a pair I like.

Newfie--thats the second time that you have said that, which makes me think that you are really being serious about giving up on pumps. Perhaps with some practice in stiletto boots first, you could work your way up to pumps later?

If you leave just an inch of your skin showing, like alot of women do when they wear boot cut jeans, most people don't even notice. And in the same way that you can handle any reaction to a negative glance when you wear boots, you can handle any reaction you might get as a result of wearing pumps. The only real difference in the reaction from someone else is how we choose to respond to that reaction inside our own mind.

One thing I like to remember is that my long-term happiness is more important to me than causing someone else a nano-second of what amounts to short-term discomfort with my stilettos. They will get over it. In other words, the long term pleasure of pleasing yourself is greater than both the long-term and short-term pleasure of avoiding displeasing others.

Remember, the long-term pleasure of wearing high heels (pumps or boots) outweighs the short-term "pain" of displeasing others. In fact, you have more control over pleasing yourself than you do over displeasing others, so you may as well focus on what you can control. Thus, the ROI (Return on Investment) of focusing your energy on pleasing yourself is greater than the ROI on trying to avoid displeasing others. Or perhaps I'm totally mistaken and you have no issue with displeasing others with showing your skin on your feet in pumps?

Ultimately, with everything in life, there is no such thing as failure, only feedback and as long as anyone is dedicated to achieving anything, they will realize their goals.

I'm sure your friend will be happy to get those pumps. They are beautiful and I'm sure with some dedication, you could make them work.

Danielle Love the all black outfit with the suit. That looks really sharp! And again, it sure is nice to see your face.

It's a little to do with showing the skin on the foot. It looks almost that bit too femenine for my taste. And plus the size 10 that they are might've been too big cause they sometimes slip off the back of my heels when I walk. Don't get that with boots. And I do love the "Bowie-ish" look that pointed toe stiletto ankle boots have. So when my pics go missing, you'll all know I no longer have the pumps.

Danielle Love the all black outfit with the suit. That looks really sharp! And again, it sure is nice to see your face.

Lol it's navy blue, but thanks

more shots from me, there's a story to accompany these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AWESOME, ultra-comfy stretch skirt in black. Set me back a soft $20. I got it from a costumes store near my apartment. I was originally coaxed in by the shoes they had on display, but unfortunately none came in my size. I figured, what the hell, may as well look around since I'm here; one of the girls who works there turned on the lights for me and such (the costumes are in a different room from the other things they sell). I looked around for a bit and this was the very first thing that caught my eye (and this place has TONS of stuff).

So I took it back, put it on, and started to shop in it. Found a few other things - some '20s flappers, some Victorian era skirts, this NICE to-the-knee skirt (it was pink though! arrg), and quite a few things overall. I was going to grab a wig to wear with the flapper 'stume, and didn't know the girl was in that room - I gave her a bit of a scare :oops: but not on purpose.

Anyway, they were close to closing, so I figured I'd return on another day. Long story short, I spent a few hours there today, trying on all kinds of costumes (not just skirts - I was a cowboy, a police officer, a female award presenter, and a few monsters), bought the original basic black skirt, which the girl there said was PERFECT for me. She figured I was an actor, I was having so much fun back there! Technically, I am an actor (inactive; haven't even went for casting in years), but that wasn't what I wanted the skirt for. So we stayed and chatted some - the sales girl told me she loved my mary janes, which I wore there, and I told her how I wanted some of the shoes they have in store (if they were in my size).

SO in all, it was a great day, a great new article of clothing, and great pics :roll: I'm not sure yet if I want to add to the skirt collection, or even how much I will utilize this one. But I have it now, so I'll make the best of it :wink:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde