The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

I would agree with that, especially the alcohol part. Men can be the most insecure species on earth sometimes! When their manhood feels threatened by someone they perceive as openly gay (even though you're not and have a woman or two on your arm), they can get jealous, belligerent, vocal, and lose all sense of decent behavior. You probably triggered that reaction in those three incidents, and I'll bet the perpetrators were homophobic deep down inside! They'd never have gotten through an exclusive door in a different club. What was your response? Did you walk away? Try to calm them down and talk your way through it? Hit and run? Or what did you do and how did you react? I don't remember reading of those incidents on your posts. In fact, I thought you had a perfect record of success wearing heeled pumps as chick magnets without any trouble, so your disclosure above is a surprise to me. Steve

Edited by Steve63130

I think you have nailed. I would also tend to believe the more exclusive locations tend to allow, for lack of a better term - abstract options as long as the intentions are still genuine. The clientel probably has a somewhat better education, financial status, and a more worldly view - - not always, but seems to be in most cases.

Thanks for your reply Heelster!

Kneehighs: I'm not the clubbing type, but I would agree that any social establishment that will let pretty much anyone and everyone in the door will lead to the sort of behavior you described from trolls who love to stir up trouble for no other reason than because they can. In such instances, caution is most definitely the watchword.

Thanks for your thoughts Jeff!

I would agree with that, especially the alcohol part. Men can be the most insecure species on earth sometimes! When their manhood feels threatened by someone they perceive as openly gay (even though you're not and have a woman or two on your arm), they can get jealous, belligerent, vocal, and lose all sense of decent behavior. You probably triggered that reaction in those three incidents, and I'll bet the perpetrators were homophobic deep down inside! They'd never have gotten through an exclusive door in a different club.

What was your response? Did you walk away? Try to calm them down and talk your way through it? Hit and run? Or what did you do and how did you react? I don't remember reading of those incidents on your posts. In fact, I thought you had a perfect record of success wearing heeled pumps as chick magnets without any trouble, so your disclosure above is a surprise to me.

Steve

It's still a good record of success! Two incidents I wrote about originally here, but I think they were before you were active on the forums.

In the first case when the guy told me to leave, the girl and I just moved to another table adjacent to where I was originally told to leave. So in terms of fight or flight, it was flight. In the second case, I can't remember my exact words which is why I wanted to reference my original post. I do recall I diffused the situation though by just not really paying any mind to the guy. I was standing outside rummaging through my bag to make sure I had everything before getting into a cab with the girls. The guy tried to start a fight by telling me, "you are wearing heels" and then went on with "that's my territory" with regards to the girls. And in the third case, I just told the guy "it's no big deal" and eventually moved to another spot in the club with my date. These incidents are few and far between and not nearly enough to justify further fear to wear heels out.

Like you said though, guys get jealous and feel threatened by another male who is getting "their" girls. Even when heels aren't involved this type of response happens in clubs, sometimes resulting in violence. Imagine their inner turmoil when they realize they are "losing" to a guy in pumps, ha! I'll say it again for other people reading this, these incidents are few and far between and not nearly enough to justify further fear to wear heels out.

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I'll second kneehigh's. These incidences has only happened to me once in my 7 years of public heeling. It was so worth it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I seem to remember one or two of these posts and, remember thinking how cleaverlly you handled the situation. disarmingly well.

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I seem to remember one or two of these posts and, remember thinking how cleaverlly you handled the situation. disarmingly well.

Thanks Bubba! I know for a fact I did make passing mention of an incident, but I didn't blow it up in my content, because frankly that isolated incident didn't define my entire evening's experience. Nor do these incidents, like Shafted states, define the overall experience of any street heeler--unless one chooses to focus on the negative.

Edited by kneehighs

kneehighs, Articulate descriptions of your encounters of the trolls or "jagoffs" as these types are called from Pittsburgh to Wisconsin. Seems like your actions were adequate at the time. This, I believe, is one more reason you should have one more thng available in your response to possible trouble. I fully support, particularly any woman's, right to carry firearms for their own protection or to protect someone else from the thugs of the world. Women are usually more vulnerable to these types of incidents but usually are more cautious too. When you wear high heels you also become more vulnerable. My reply, if in heels, to such an incident: "I 'll either call a proctologist to remove my 6" stiletto from your ass or I'll arrange a personal meeting with Sturm Ruger and Company." I have met such a-holes in other situations and my traning always kicked in as advertised.

I do think your analysis of the type of customers in "anybody gets in" clubs from those that pick and choose who gets in is right on. Consider the difference of shopping at Walmart versus shopping at Macy's, Nordstrom's or Lord and Taylor. I would sexy footwear would almost be a guarantee of getting into a higher-caliber club as you are walking the walk and those places want like-minded people. Thanks for sharing kneehighs, you are very aticulate and contribute mightily to advancing this website and it's mission. HappyinHeels

• 3 weeks later...

Sexy Jimmy Choo pumps on my lap at an Interview mag party last night....swooon

Absolutely outstanding!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi Kneehighs,

A few questions below :

I finally pulled together the courage to do pumps with shorts.

What triggered you to this adventure ?

It seems like for every evening, you choose your style the way a chess player choose its moves.

In the first case when the guy told me to leave, (...)

In the second case, (...) The guy tried to start a fight by telling me, "you are wearing heels".

And in the third case, I just told the guy "it's no big deal" and eventually moved to another spot in the club with my date.

In all this three cases, you were directly attacked by a guy who tried to take profit of your wearing heels as if it was a "weakness", a "breach" in which he could place its attack. In my own very small experience, the girl I was with triggered a lot more fights than me, mainly by overreacting to other guys or girls dancing to closely.

Wow

Hi Kneehighs,

A few questions below :

What triggered you to this adventure ?

It seems like for every evening, you choose your style the way a chess player choose its moves.

Stretching and testing my boundaries of comfort. Seeing how it feels to feel sexy, soft and bare skinned, and stiletto clad in public while simlutaneously being with a sexy girl.

In all this three cases, you were directly attacked by a guy who tried to take profit of your wearing heels as if it was a "weakness", a "breach" in which he could place its attack. In my own very small experience, the girl I was with triggered a lot more fights than me, mainly by overreacting to other guys or girls dancing to closely.

Interesting. Do you attract angry women? If I was on a date and a girl lost her temper, I'd offer to relocate with the girl to another location to maximize privacy and safety. If she refused to calm down, I'd leave, which I've actually done.

Was she interviewing you or wewe you interviewingou?

Was she interviewing you or were you interviewing her?

(based upon your past posts, you would, by far, be the more interesting interview ;-). )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Was she interviewing you or were you interviewing her?

(based upon your past posts, you would, by far, be the more interesting interview ;-). )

Thanks for the compliment, but it was actually at the magazine called Interview that was started by Andy Warhol. I hear your sentiment though!

Photos from a recent night. Fun times.

That's from NYC.

But the best is yet to come. STOCKHOLM. Swedish girls! 9 nights of unbridled fun about to come. Can. Not. Wait.

• 2 months later...

Took a girl out on a date a couple of weeks ago when I was in London. That night I wore my 9West heeled oxfords and not a peep was said by either one of us about my heels which were fully exposed. (see girl in pic) Next week I head out to Moscow, should make for some regulated fun.

• 3 weeks later...

So by now if you've been around the forum for awhile, you'd realize I've pretty much been living my ultimate bachelor lifestyle, something which of late has grown empty for me. I mean, let's be honest, heeling in London and picking up a girl is principally the same as heeling in Berlin or Buenos Aires or Prague or Barcelona. In hindsight and in the end, it winds up being empty, devoid of any true lasting meaning because on a fundamental level, nothing really changes. It's not like I grow in character as a result of meeting a new girl or wearing heels even for that matter. That doesn't mean there's still not a smidgen of pleasure in heeling or socializing, but the extent of it's dominance in my life is no longer as powerful. So on Thursday night I met up with a blonde from Finland. Hair flowing down to the back of her spine, long skinny black jeans with Stella McCartney booties. And she was a total heel addict. The most interesting aspect of the night was when she told me that she had long imagined having a boyfriend who wore heels. Previous to meeting me and being delighted at seeing me with my Zara leather like jeans tucked 4" Nine West chunk heeled boots, she had envisioned being with a guy who liked to wear high heels. She even had a photo in her camera of guy in heels! Fellas, they do exist!

Wow! Is someone actually thinking about settling down? Well I guess you have a lot to pick from KH.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Wow! Is someone actually thinking about settling down? Well I guess you have a lot to pick from KH.

Seems that way, in the workings of my inner world which in time, will come into congruence with my outer world. And yes fortunately, I'll probably have a pretty wide range of choice from which to select. Especially now that I've learned that heels are usually a non-deal breaker--in addition I've learned how to "create chemistry" with the opposite sex.

Way to go, Kneehighs! But please continue to post here from time to time; don't give up this forum. While you may not get a lot out of it yourself, you're a tremendous inspiration to a lot of others, myself included. You've really paved the way for many of us. Steve

• 1 month later...

You guys would've loved what happened earlier today. I was wearing my women's leather like Zara super skinny pants tucked into women's knee high riding boots. Then I saw a friend of mine who is a Vcitoria's Sceret model sitting in a cafe with her friend. Naturally, I went over to spark some chemistry and flirting and after her feeling my boots and totally complimenting them, we compared our boots in photos. For we were both wearing similar knee high flats/boots. Was innocent FUN actually. Debating putting them up.

• 3 months later...

Freestyling 301

So I've been doing some additional networking in my line of work lately which involves extensive interaction with many women. Many women with boyfriends, who I'd guess 80% of the time get jealous of me. In a few cases, it causes the girl to defer to her boyfriend and thus jeopordize a potential mutually beneficial professional relationship.

The band-aid solution? I thought that maybe I should start wearing pumps or obvious heels during work appointments, in which eventual cash flow is at stake. I work in fashion, so it wouldn't likely negatively affect the evaluation of my professional competency. Further, the pumps/heels would disarm not only the boyfriend, but also the girl. The chances she would perceive me as a possible sexual threat would decrease.

It's almost a contradiction, for I'd be exploiting a stereotype that I've spent years demolishing. So on the INSIDE, I'd still feel that heels secretly make me more attractive by increasing my height, improving my posture, improving my artistic walk, and curving my buttocks; but, on the OUTSIDE I'd be exploiting a stereotype that men who wear heels are gay or sexually non-threatening.

I may try it out tomorrow at a business meeting.

Here's the shot of my boots alongside the Victoria's Secret runway model mentioned above. She was totally digging them, as my experience has been with 100% of females. It seems the better the looking the girl, the more excited they get about my pants tucked into knee or over the knee boots too. ala 9's and 10's level....

post-287-0-22369500-1363279290_thumb.jpg

Right on kneehighs.

I have had that same type of experience, myself.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

With a Victoria's Scret model? Just kidding.

I know the message we're both trying to communicate to readers here.

Assimilation with females in REALITY is generally more available than a lot of people here give credit for. Assume it will happen, and generally it does. At least that's what works for me.

I wore a white blazer, grey t-shirt, and black leather pants tucked into 4" chunky heeled boots yesterday. It was a non-issue, even though the girl noticed. In Scandinavia, I had a beautiful model (see attachment) in front of her friends publicly gush with praise for my waxed denim (leather like in appearance) tucked into over the knee boots. She was willing to stake her reputation and social status among her friends to state her approval, for she stated her approval publicly in front of everyone. For women, this is significant, because stereotypically they value social standing so much.

post-287-0-59497800-1363374312_thumb.png