Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Cadu1978

Pleaser Heels

Recommended Posts


Very nice heels, I always love patent colours

Can usually never go wrong with pleasers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love pleasers too but I prefer mules. Pleasers are comfortable to wear but sometimes the quality is not as good as it could be. I have had a sole come unglued just as I was getting in the car. Backed up and saw my heel and platform laying in the driveway. Did not realize that I lost it. A small fix ...but still love them.

medium.597b6af5ebe01_20170728_1342532.jpg.605b68a2a4ea661ca5170dfa0bd11a6a.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hot heels brewfan and bnchmrk. Loved the mules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how you all feel about Pleaser Kiss 209's but I ended up giving mine to Thighbootguy . They just never seemed to fit right . The Pleaser styles put me in mind of exotic dancers and evening companionship , if you get my drift . To the individuals who like them go for it because they do look right on some ........ just not me . LOL ! Great Day Everyone !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, maninpumps said:

Not sure how you all feel about Pleaser Kiss 209's but I ended up giving mine to Thighbootguy . They just never seemed to fit right . The Pleaser styles put me in mind of exotic dancers and evening companionship , if you get my drift . To the individuals who like them go for it because they do look right on some ........ just not me . LOL ! Great Day Everyone !

Some heels are just not meant to be worn out in every day conditions - - - that is unless your a pro.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pleaser "Divine" knee boots in black with modest three inch heels:

 

divine.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, these are my first pair of heels. I love boots so I finally decided to buy myself a pair. 

IMG_20171209_121759_01_01.jpg

IMG_20171209_121428.jpg

IMG_20171209_121755_01_01.jpg

IMG_20171209_121436.jpg

IMG_20171209_121747_01.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same pair could wear them all day and have cadu1978

Edited by luvheelsmuch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also love your new boots bootson kinda jealous I really prefer boots 

Edited by luvheelsmuch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya I really enjoy them luvheelsmuch. Not a lot of options in my size 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bootson said:

Ya I really enjoy them luvheelsmuch. Not a lot of options in my size 

What size do you wear and also what brand and style are they 

Edited by luvheelsmuch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luvheelsmuch said:

What size do you wear and also what brand and style are they 

I wear a 15.  they are pleasers pink label eve 312

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice choice! Wear them well. Practice a lot so you're comfortable in them, and strut your stuff in confidence! Have fun!

Steve

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve63130 said:

Nice choice! Wear them well. Practice a lot so you're comfortable in them, and strut your stuff in confidence! Have fun!

Steve

Well said 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bootson said:

Hi everyone, these are my first pair of heels. I love boots so I finally decided to buy myself a pair. 

IMG_20171209_121759_01_01.jpg

IMG_20171209_121428.jpg

IMG_20171209_121755_01_01.jpg

IMG_20171209_121436.jpg

IMG_20171209_121747_01.jpg

For your first pair of heels....they are a nice choice. Thigh high boots are very sexy. My first pair of heels when I opened up to my wife about my interest in heels was a pair of thigh high wedge boots. You will find it hard to stop at just one pair. Enjoy.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya I really like thigh high boots. I don't think I will be wearing them outside of the house 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done @Bootson-  they look great!

As @bnchmrk says, you will find it hard to stop at 1 pair... I can attest to that - even though I was sure I was "cured" after buying my first pair... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya I can imagine but I am going to enjoy having these to start with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2017 at 4:18 PM, Cadu1978 said:

My Pleaser Heels....

 

IMG_3483.thumb.jpg.63265c71e1dc2d5063de6fbd7243de42.jpgIMG_3482.thumb.jpg.0efde46bce5504348fa8e779deefece4.jpg

 

IMG_3481.thumb.jpg.8162e04987b8db89fd5c044abfeb9b63.jpgIMG_3480.thumb.jpg.4da23297071904d12b3ee6e79967ff52.jpg

They look absolutely amazing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, love my pleaser heels.

 

I got the boots too

IMG_3274.thumb.jpg.b44dc69210610da222e85e14b40db1c4.jpg.6eb77723979d36befb5996612db688da.jpgIMG_3266.thumb.jpg.5d3a905eb854b9b44dd82989f01298f6.jpg.0767fde5dbf30d79016e2b2ae85057d3.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2017 at 5:18 PM, Cadu1978 said:

My Pleaser Heels....

 

IMG_3483.thumb.jpg.63265c71e1dc2d5063de6fbd7243de42.jpgIMG_3482.thumb.jpg.0efde46bce5504348fa8e779deefece4.jpg

 

IMG_3481.thumb.jpg.8162e04987b8db89fd5c044abfeb9b63.jpgIMG_3480.thumb.jpg.4da23297071904d12b3ee6e79967ff52.jpg

=> What is the name of the model please?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people at Pleaser are my heroes. As someone with a larger shoe size, I appreciate that they sell boots in that range. And they've been doing it longer than most. There are MANY pairs of Pleaser thighboots in my collection.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always like the styling on Pleaser boots....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be asking a bit of a favour, but does anyone here own a pair of Pleaser Seduce boots in size US12? I am hoping to kinda get an idea of it's fitting as well as the wearer's foot measurements if at all possible. Where I live I would have to import a pair and there is no way I could return them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.