Jump to content

balletboot

My first public heel adventure

Recommended Posts

On 11/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, balletboot said:

When I first posted them they had size 11 posted on their site. Now it only goes up to 10 :sad:

Right now, 11 is available, but low! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, balletboot said:

I just may jump on them.. although I would rather have this pair but the only go up to a 9

https://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/women/footwear/boots/over-the-knee-boots/Graziella-Black/p/12655372

I have been after the Aldo Graziella’s for 2 years.  The size 11 is so limited it sells out almost immediately, and you can’t even find them on eBay or other sellers.  I told Aldo and Steve Madden they suck at size 11 heels, literally “you suck”.  Steve Maddens response, yes they responded, was “there are a size 11 heels available if you look”  My response to them “yea all the ugly ones”.  No joke 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, balletboot said:

I was at Aldos today and they had a size 10, but I couldn't get my foot in...They said to stop by soon as they are expecting their new boots in during the next two weeks, so they have them for black Friday shopping.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CAT said:

I have been after the Aldo Graziella’s for 2 years.  The size 11 is so limited it sells out almost immediately, and you can’t even find them on eBay or other sellers.  I told Aldo and Steve Madden they suck at size 11 heels, literally “you suck”.  Steve Maddens response, yes they responded, was “there are a size 11 heels available if you look”  My response to them “yea all the ugly ones”.  No joke 

I hear ya, Frye "sucks" at size 11 boots also...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cali said:

I was at Aldos today and they had a size 10, but I couldn't get my foot in...They said to stop by soon as they are expecting their new boots in during the next two weeks, so they have them for black Friday shopping.

Guess I didnt think about that.. I'll have to swing in again before black friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hadn't thought about that either until she told me. It sure makes sense. I'm planning on utilizing this principle this fall. Shop before Thursday and see what I can find. Maybe the only time they have my size in stock IN STORE.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I first spotted the "Graziella" boot two years ago at an Aldo Outlet store near me but it was in the store as it was a return from somewhere else. It was a very sexy-looking boot. HinH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, balletboot said:

I just may jump on them.. although I would rather have this pair but the only go up to a 9

https://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/women/footwear/boots/over-the-knee-boots/Graziella-Black/p/12655372

Interesting coincidence! Been looking at those boots for the past two weeks, hoping Size 11 would at some point be available up here in Canada. Didn't find it on Amazon/eBay either. :( They're gorgeous shoes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 12:22 AM, hiddenheels said:

Interesting coincidence! Been looking at those boots for the past two weeks, hoping Size 11 would at some point be available up here in Canada. Didn't find it on Amazon/eBay either. :( They're gorgeous shoes!

I just saw this on Also's site:

For a limited time, ALDO is offering 20% off all regular price women’s and men’s boots. Offer is valid between November 7 and November 19, 2019, 11:59 PM (EST).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got out last night wearing my latex leggings a skirt a some heels! I forgot how much I enjoy my latex leggings :)

Once I resize the picture so I can post it here you cant really see the shine of my leggings :sad:

 

20191119_212229_resize_11.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, balletboot said:

Got out last night wearing my latex leggings a skirt a some heels! I forgot how much I enjoy my latex leggings :)

Once I resize the picture so I can post it here you cant really see the shine of my leggings :sad:

 

20191119_212229_resize_11.jpg

you look great buddy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.