Opportunity Knocks

evoviii

My neighbor has told me a few times that she'd like my to watch her house the next time she traveled, the kid that was doing it wasn't doing a good job. Feed her bird, bring in the mail, all that. She gave me a tour of the house, leaving me with a big decision to make. Part of the tour was a huge walk in closet. Dresses and suits on one side, sweaters, blouses, etc. on the other. A vanity with a number of expensive ladies watches in various boxes. The back wall is a rack of about three dozen high heels. I've always had a warm & fuzzy spot for strappy heels. Do I dare wear another persons clothes? She and I are about the same height. I've thought about going beyond shoes and watches, lately leather handbags have turned my head too. There was a coat tree in the corner overloaded with those. She caught me by surprise when I dropper her off at the airport and she was getting her luggage out of the trunk: "Thanks for the ride this early, have fun; my 70" plasma is in the den, my wine is in the cooler, and my dresses are in the master closet". It's like she could almost read the temptation in my mind. Yes, I'm wearing a pair of her Nine West ankle strap heels and a trio of Kenneth Cole black strap watches that match nicely. There are so many things I could try, but it bothers me because they are not my things.

If it bothers you don't do it. it's that simple. There's a reason that little voice talks to you, and I mean that in a good way.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Looking after a house does not require a tour such as you were given. Also it is a very strange thing to say my dresses are in the master closet in this context. You have had the personal interaction with her so it's up to you how much you take her clear offer up. It does seem from what you tell us she is actually encouraging you to dress up in her clothes, be mindful that if you do take up the option she will know and may wish to move things on further hen she returns.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I agree with the other opinions. Enjoy the TV, maybe take some wine, but don't touch the clothes. If you like clothes, buy your own. Just imagine you damage something. But when she comes back you can say that you watched the TV, drank some wine and didn't use the dresses. And then look at the reaction. She must have seen you look at the dresses..... Y.

Edited by yozz

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Right, as big as the temptation may be, you gotta first be honest and retribute her trust in you... but as yozz said just above, touch base on the dresses and see what comes from it... might be the starting point of a really nice relationship for her... and specially for you.

I would have to agree with the concensus thus far if only because its the safe bet. My particular personality however would have me wearing at least her heels and maybe some other items during as much of the stay as possible. Upon her return during the ride back from the airport I'd be listening to details of her trip and when she inevitably asks about the time I had, oh would I have some things to tell her. (devilish grin) Then again I do enjoy some of the shock factor I get from women when they find out about my heeling habits. Especially women in my age range that might be available. (wink wink nudge nudge) Besides she did offer after all.

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!

If I were you I'd be looking for hidden cameras.

Good point! Who would know she would be trying to trap you into it... definitely not a good idea to fuss about too much... make sure you are not being spotted... since you already slipped her shoes on... make sure they are in perfect shape when she comes back...

But you definitely should explore the matter with her when she comes back.

If I were you I'd be looking for hidden cameras.

BOOM! Thats what I was thinking!

Honestly.. its not your stuff even though the offer was there. Maybe, when she returns, ask her what she believes would look good on you, let her choose.. could make for an interesting day.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Honesty is the best policy. When she comes back, tell her you really admire all the clothes she has, and you would love to try on some of them to see what they feel and look like, especially the heels. My guess is that the door will be open to you and you can do it openly and with her approval; you'll feel much better about it that way, and so will she. If she says no, then that's ok, too. You'll find someone else. But don't do anything you'd be ashamed of seeing on that hidden camera! Steve

rartist, It's a unique opportunity and I think she must suspect hence the invitation but I think you need to be absolutely clear on it. I would not help myself while she is away. I would however suggest I think it is fair game to take some of your dresses, watches, and heels and enjoy the house which you are taking care of. Enjoy the TV and such but stay out of her closet. Like others have said, upon return you could show her what you wore and then ask what of hers might look good on you or even let her choose. Ask her to dress up as well and see how she reacts. Is this someone you would trust to dress in front anyway?? That's how I'd handle it. I do think she knows, women are generally very intuitive. HappyinHeels

The remark about wearing her dresses was likely a joke. She and I like to look at well dressed ladies, we have similar tastes; she dates women (with a particular fondness for extra large chests). There's a heavy chested woman with a tallent for lace up boots who goes by her home every morning that we like to watch bounce by. She tells me she wants to marry some day, and have at least two wives (not a joke). I wouldn't think of dressing up in her house, tho I did try on a number of her watches, and tried a some handbags to see how it felt. So far I've resisted the siren call of the wardobe; if for no reason than to be drawn into another fetish. More lately though it seems to me how nice heels would go with stockings and a slit pencil skirt.

Yes, stay away from her closet while she is gone. She must know of your interests. She might even enjoy helping you pick out some outfits and dress you up. Sounds like it could be fun for the both of you! I once worked with a younger women who told me she loved dressing up her guy in her clothing. I hope he had a great time. I didn't know her well enough to really get into the subject and she left the business before I could.

Wearing her stuff??? I would NOT do it... No way! Unless I was given specific permission. I would be very careful with this one..... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

She does seem to be a very open minded lady. Hold on to your fetish a little more and touch on the subject carefully with her when she is back... why throw away such an opportunity, when you can wait for her to be back and enjoy a good time together with her? Or at least alone with her authorization... much better.

Half the fun of cross dressing is trying to get caught...

I really hate to say it, but that sounds so messed up.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

There is more than enough "danger" in this thread to go around. Asking someone to watch over their residence while their away doesn't give the watcher the right to make themselves at home. Granted while the owner did give the hint/invitation, it seems to me that common courtesy would be to do just whatever maintenance tasks are necessary to preserve the integrity of the household without infringing upon the owners privacy. Which, as enticing as trying on her shoes and clothing might be, is exactly what I would do. Play it safe and honestly. There might be unforeseen consequences should you give in. And likewise, their might be some reward if you don't.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Instead of giving in to temptation, I did go into her closit to explore what features of womens clothing I like. I can look at shoes and tell what I like right off the top; but seeing a dress or other on the rack and decide if I like it is different. With more difficulty than I expected to find what I like, I went and bought a calf length slitted black skirt, a maroon turtle neck sweater, a few skinny belts, and black stockings. One thing I did have a go with of hers is her handbags. I discovered handbags after seeing women packing two (rarely three) handbags at work, and I liked the look (and the motion). I chose my favorite two of hers off her coat rack to try on. Finding my favorite two was hard, so I figured I may never get the chance; and wore my favorite dozen. Aside from being heavy, I discovered I couldn't fit through the door. I think I'll definitely have to pick out a few leather handbags to go with my heels. She's back as of last night. A well dressed woman seems to attract well dressed women. She had photo's on her phone of herself out with a pair of twins. Again.

I can't see me talking to her about that; her closet has been a valuable resource to learn about skirts, dresses, etc. for getting my own. Its like to learn a language I've heard often but never bothered to try to speak.