Opportunity Knocks

evoviii

She did make a kinda of odd statement. I think she was saying you slipped up somewhere and she knows you crossdress, but is alright with it. And make yourself at home while she is away. But I don't think she really attended on you wearing her clothes. Some very close friends don't mind other wearing their clothes, but I think you really should ask what she meant by that statement when she returned.

• 3 months later...

I had another adventure with my friend. Picking her up at the airport, she pressed me to carry her customary two leather designer handbags, while she pulled her carry on for a change. She stumbled at the escalator in her pumps, and I guess I chuckeled a little and she saw me. "If you think that's funny, you're going to get a pair of heels to go with those handbags" she quipped. I don't mind going to the airport; an endless parade of women in heels, skirts, watches, etc. I also saw a lady in black with a red handbag, red watch; and ONE red heel. Got a photo of it.

Posted Image

The woman in the foreground has nice legs and lovely tall non-platform heels, very attractive I must say :) Is that by chance your neighbor friend or just someone that happened to get in the shot too? As for the woman with two different color shoes, I have not seen someone do that before... with heels anyway, sort of interesting I suppose :huh:

I've done it before with one zebra print pump and one leopard print pump. Both the same model and size.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

First of all - conversation. After that, you can dress up however you want but up to the limit of her acceptance level. Both of you will find some fun in this area, I'm sure about it. Take care and keep us up to date;)

• 3 months later...

She's taken a job in San Diego, partly to move in with her GF. She's trucked off most of her stuff (clothes), and I helped her this past weekend with the balace of her furniture and clothes (most all of her heels). I went and made some coments about how nice her shoe collection was. She sat down, and asked "Have you ever worn high heels before?" and offered a pair of  gloss white pumps I'd guess at 5-6" heels. I'd never worn heels in front of ANYONE, let alone a lesbian. She didn't comment about how a guy was able to get around in heels well enough, tho she did comment how my jean shorts didn't go with heels. "I can give you some things to go with them; if you're interested." She gave me a long and a short black skirts, pink skirt and blouse, b&w blouse, gray pencil skirt, four skinny belts and a wide, a dark read sweater, and a multi gray tone light sweater. Got a pair of b&w ankle strap heels and the watch off her wrist too. She also gave me something new to me: four dresses and a white suit dress. I'd done heels-nylons-skirts, not the dress experience before.

evoviii

It sounds like your friend very much understands you.  I don't know how far San Diego is from your location but an understand person is sometimes hard to find.  I'd make an effort to keep the lines of communication open.

I was wondering if your chin hit the floor when she offered to give you "some things to go with the heels".

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

She's taken a job in San Diego, partly to move in with her GF. She's trucked off most of her stuff (clothes), ...

...She gave me a long and a short black skirts, pink skirt and blouse, b&w blouse, gray pencil skirt, four skinny belts and a wide, a dark read sweater, and a multi gray tone light sweater. Got a pair of b&w ankle strap heels and the watch off her wrist too. She also gave me something new to me: four dresses and a white suit dress. I'd done heels-nylons-skirts, not the dress experience before.

Really a shame she is moving away, sounds like you had a really cool friendship brewing up.  Really cool that she gave you several of her outfits but bummer that you won't have her for a neighbor anymore.

I agree with keeping in touch with her.  Even though you haven't really spoke about your interests in her outfits, she has certainly been supportive of you in wearing heels, and now even giving you a few of her outfits.  If anything, to maintain that line of friendship.  Don't let that one go.  Who knows, maybe down the line you can have that open conversation of wearing women's outfits with her.

I plan to keep in touch, she's going to be doing the same job from a different city that will bring her to this area from time to time. Her sense of humor talking again; she said I wore heels well, and that she'd go out with me "if you had several REALLY big boobs". Adding to the heel to nylons to skirt to blouse chain, I also was given five handbags (three black, one white, and one purple), something I've been coming to like but also hadn't experienced. I get to experience what women "get" in new ways, and she get to go shopping in a new city with her new girlfriends.