Flipside of Men wearing heels.

ilikekicks

Theres a long time thread going asking the question ' Do women like men whom wear heels? ' A few people were blunt but honest. Good on them. There are a lot of other factors though, so to put this in a mindset most of the guys here would ' relate to ' : " Could any of the guys here date/marry a woman whom refuses to ever wear heels or own/wear a dress/skirt or make-up? " Its the ladies turn to sick the teeth of the dog on the guys. :wavey:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

In an objective world I'd say no, never, but things are subjective, and emotions form a major part of our relationships. While I would say I'm strongly attracted to women who wear heels etc., none of that is important to me if the woman is a bitch. My wife always wears skirts/dresses and will wear medium heels for business, church, etc. (so she pre-qualified herself when we met!) but a long-lasting relationship is generally based on more that decorative qualities. Far more important to me now than when we married (over 25 years ago) is whether a woman is receptive to my own love for wearing heels. Fortunately mine has accepted it, but she had no idea of this when we married, and it might have been an intolerable strain on our marriage.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

For compatibility and long term happiness that is not the onlyest issue to consider. Fortunately there are girls that have appreciation for good looks and fortunately I am attempting to hang with a girl that does. However there was a girl that I lost out on that had another quality and that was excitability. One day at church I was telling her about an experiment where I needed some hydrogen for a thermionic ion thing so I just said I will take some stove gas and separate and loose the carbon. Then when I told her I found little yellow spots in the getter she grabbed my arm and said with excitement that's right they put methylmercaptain in the gas. So anyway if the girl does not tolerate HH that is not the end of the world, only the next to worse thing.

Theres a long time thread going asking the question ' Do women like men whom wear heels? '

A few people were blunt but honest. Good on them.

There are a lot of other factors though, so to put this in a mindset most of the guys here would ' relate to ' :

" Could any of the guys here date/marry a woman whom refuses to ever wear heels or own/wear a dress/skirt or make-up? "

Its the ladies turn to sick the teeth of the dog on the guys. :wavey:

I will answer honestly - for me this is not a problem,I had many girlfriends that qualify to that description.My present girlfriend wears only make-up,rarely heels and skirts and she started due to my influnce since I prefer wearing the mentioned items as a guy,not as a female impersonator.What we must say is that men MUST have the same fashion options as women without social scorn.

I married one, however she loves me in mine. It does not matter what she prefers to wear, it does matter that she accepts me in my heels and when she first discovered (I told her within one date) she flipped. She could not believe her luck, she always fanticised about men in heels (rockers) and just was floored when I mentioned I wear them.

" Could any of the guys here date/marry a woman whom refuses to ever wear heels or own/wear a dress/skirt or make-up? "

I think that just like guys wear heels for different reasons, women might refuse to wear heels for different reasons too. But so as not to be evasive, I probably wouldn't be attracted to a woman in such total denial of her femininity (just like I wouldn't generally expect a woman to be attracted to a man in total denial of his masculinity).

I guess I don't personally identify with the male counterpart of the hypothetical (and somewhat extreme) woman in your question. However I do think a little blurring of the edges and challenging the rigid social stereotypes can be an attractive expression of character.

If you like it, wear it.

Theres a long time thread going asking the question ' Do women like men whom wear heels? '

A few people were blunt but honest. Good on them.

There are a lot of other factors though, so to put this in a mindset most of the guys here would ' relate to ' :

Its the ladies turn to sick the teeth of the dog on the guys. :wavey:

Actually that's not really the same as a guy wering heels. That would equal a guy being dressed as a girl 24/7. If the question should be equal it should be: "Would you ever date a girl who occasionally wears mens brogues ?" . I think noone would object to that. I think most of us wears regular mens shoes to work and other occasions, but heels sometimes.

I need to answer my own question. Fairness and all. I cant expect others to respond without a response of my own. I'm not at all attracted to ' butch ' women. They need to have some hair on their head, Bathed/Hygene appreciated *and* be able to ' clean up ' and go into a nice place once in a while ( monthly outing for a good meal/entertainment ). If a woman absolutely refused to wear a skirt, a pair of heels, or clean up and ' act like a lady ' every once in a while, I wouldnt ' date ' her. Yep, Im very narrow minded in those regards. Its not a ' size ' thing for me as a lot of women stand the same height and weight as myself. I'm not particular to hair/eye colors or ' builds '. I dont care if they smoke or not. I dont care what they eat, drive.. I'm kind of a hypocrite in these regards as I couldnt date someone whom wasnt seen as ' a woman ' but I have ( often ) been mistaken for one myself. Go figure? I wouldnt hold it against any woman to say I wasnt ' manly ' enough to attract her in my appearance either. -ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Hmm, i never liked makeups, as for skirts i don't mind if she would like them or just wear pants or whatever clothing they prefer, whatever they wear should make them feel more confortable. I think its more important rule. My only "rule" would be some nice high heels at least on some occasion. :) On the other hand i would be curious what does women want a man look and act like. The other day i was reading on the web guy asked about those plastic nails if he could wear them, some replies was sure if you want to look gay but "we" want a man look and act like a man so be a man! I was thinking if strike in her nose until it bleeds would be sufficient to make us act more manly? :wavey:

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

For compatibility and long term happiness that is not the onlyest issue to consider. Fortunately there are girls that have appreciation for good looks and fortunately I am attempting to hang with a girl that does. However there was a girl that I lost out on that had another quality and that was excitability. One day at church I was telling her about an experiment where I needed some hydrogen for a thermionic ion thing so I just said I will take some stove gas and separate and loose the carbon. Then when I told her I found little yellow spots in the getter she grabbed my arm and said with excitement that's right they put methylmercaptain in the gas. So anyway if the girl does not tolerate HH that is not the end of the world, only the next to worse thing.

Eh?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

methylmercaptain - the smelliest component of flatulence :wavey:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Personally I think that the most important thing is the mind. I prefer my wife in jeans with a radiant face, over her being in a super dress with super shoes and a face that spells thunderstorm. Anyway, I have no reason to complain. When we go out she always does her best to look nice for me. What more can I ask for? There are a few things that would be difficult for me to handle. One is smoking (gives me terrible headaches). Drugs would be another. The clothes and the shoes are nice, but as said, a sunny character is far more important. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

My fiancee rarely wears heels or skirts but does wear make up . It doesnt bother me at all whether she chooses to wear or not wear make up ,dresses,skirts or heels. A woman can still be very feminine without having to wear any of these items. Making each other happy is far more important than their clothing preferences.

Normally no. But in the recent i have started to become more aware of this subject. Normally i havent care'd much about what my partner was wearing but a date changed that. She chose to show up wearing shoe's similar to the ones in the picture. And damn sandals is really a killer for me. They really kill sex apeal for me. She was very sweet and had a really good sense of humor wich i really liked but i just could not see her as a potential partner after seing her in those shoe's so that date ofc went down a dead end. I then found a girlfriend who wasent wearing sandals not that it was a criteria just a lucky catch. But sadly thats not the case anymore. So this could be a relationship gone wrong due to choice of clothing but only time will tell. I know it may sound stupid but thats just the way i have it.

I've been married for many years to a woman who doesn't wear heels or much makeup. Fashion is fashion: yes, it means a lot to me, but what mattered more was that the woman who became my wife was happy, joyful, fun, caring, and positive, which made me think that we could survive together. So far, so good. She puts up with my 5-6 inch platform boots and sometimes crazy fashions, and I just let her be herself. In a way, I'm giving her the same latitude she is giving me: we both allow each other to enjoy fashion as they please, instead of imposing our personal preferences or socially dictated rules on each other.

If I was on search or "on the pull" then someone with ultra short hair, Doc martins (traditionals) and not an ounce of makeup then I wouldn't even give a second look, Equally however good looking/dressed if she was smoking! Ok more than a single look but I ain't snogging an ashtray! Make up should be either an enhancement or to make good blemishes, too much I'm asking why? Coming up to 16 years together after a double breakup (both of us). It's the way we understand and trust each other. Both of us are mid 50s My ex was more hippie styled minimum makeup and flats but not when we met, Chris is professional and dresses accordingly, on her feet 4+ hours a days so low/mid heels 3", light makeup. To create that absolute perfect love and perfect trust could be both impossible (human nature) and stifling, it's the flaws that give us character, our personality and the ability to accept those flaws. Al

I appreciate my wife who has definitely increased her interest in wearing heels most likely to please me, although I have never asked her to wear them nor do I expect anything from her when it comes to heels. So, no to your question, considering her idea of high heels before she met me many years ago, was about a 2" heel. Now she has a pretty good collection with about 20 or so pairs of 4"+ heels (though her collection is no where as large as mine :wavey: ). Anyway, even if she didn't get into heels I would still be very happy to be with her, it wouldn't be quite as fun to share my heels with her, but it wouldn't change my feelings for her.

The only time I've seen my wife wearing a dress, heels, and makeup was on our wedding day. Generally the closest she gets to heels are 2" wedges, she almost always wears trousers, and only very light makeup if we're going out. Do I care? Not at all. :wavey: