POLL: Would You Quit Heeling If You Could

larkofam

Guys, Would You Quit Heeling If You Could?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Guys, Would You Quit Heeling If You Could?

• Yes
    • No

I have a question for all the guys... it seems as tho for us Guys, heeling is a permanent thing... our brains are wired this way... but I wonder, if somehow you could stop heeling, would you? And Why or Why Not? For Me, I voted no because I just like Heels :cry1:.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Juliann. Besides, it makes me unique and different in a good way. It's just way to much fun. I guess in a way it makes me a bit of a rebel. I love seeing the looks on that macho, work boot, bear belly un trimed bearded tough guy's face when he see's me walking through the store in my heels and notices my muscles are wayyyyy bigger than his! LOL!!!

real men wear heels

I voted no simply because after all these years and all of the going back and forth, my interest has never really gone away. It is obviously a part of me that I need to embrace. It has certainly not been been easy to work through, but it's who I am. I would rather live my life being me and happy than try to be someone everyone else thinks I should be and be miserable all the time.

I voted no simply because after all these years and all of the going back and forth, my interest has never really gone away. It is obviously a part of me that I need to embrace. It has certainly not been been easy to work through, but it's who I am. I would rather live my life being me and happy than try to be someone everyone else thinks I should be and be miserable all the time.

Very well said NH :cry1:

real men wear heels

What? No way! The only way that will happen is if I get stuck inside jail. (may the gods protect me) I'm gonna be no one's bitch or give any excuse. Al

Why giving something up you like and love. I was once in the situation my wife, now my ex, didn't like it and she forced me not to wear anything.... It only lasted a few months and I became very misserable and started wearing heels secretly.... So, I don't want to go thru that again FL

FoxyLady

NO...not in a billion years would i stop heeling. I would "quit" any person attempting to get me to stop. Just as fish need water to survive, heelers must have heels to survive and thrive. Heels are at the core of my inner-happiness... Why be miserable, it's just a waste of time.

Just as fish need water to survive, heelers must have heels to survive and thrive.

That pov seems a little obsessive to me. I'm glad I don't share it.

Personally, now that I've developed the courage to heels in public, I'm a lot more inclined to do so, and I have a lot of fun when I do. On the other hand, there are days when I'm just not in the mood to elevate my feet. On those days, I really enjoy the comfort of my sneakers and my Dingo Slouch Boots.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I voted no. I love wearing high heels. I have worn them for years. I wear them in public, especially feminine stiletto high heels, and do so more and more every day thanks to not only my personal enjoyment of wearing high heels, but also from the inspiration I have received from the members here at High Heel Place. The more I wear high heels, the better I feel about myself because of my self expression and the freedom to be who I want to be. I know that was a little long winded, but that is why it was an emphatic no, I will not quit heeling!

I voted no. I like the feeling and being taller. I also love the sound of classic pumps and the shape. I don't wear pumps but they are heels. I do it because I feel like it.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.