POLL: Would You Quit Heeling If You Could

larkofam

Guys, Would You Quit Heeling If You Could?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Guys, Would You Quit Heeling If You Could?

• Yes
    • No

I ve tried to quit in the past because of feelings of guilt. I ve realised that it is impossible to quit and on the times i have stopped, it had a really bad effect on my character. I felt moody and down and sometimes had a negative outlook on life. I ve accepted that wearing heels(and occasionally skirts,hosiery,make up,wigs etc) is a part of my character. It has strengthened my relationship with my wonderful partner. :smile:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO !! Don't have any men's shoes to replace them. I have absolutely no desire to give it up and my lady probably wouldn't let me. there are times she likes to tell me what to wear. She is so used to me wearing heels and flats that she never gives it a second thought. They are MY shoes . They are all I have.

• 7 months later...

There are times I feel pretty darn guilty about all the money I've spent on heels and think to myself "what the heck am I doing... why do I keep doing this?" But, then I remember how good I feel wearing them and that there would be a gaping hole in my life without them. I guess I really just wish I had better control of my spending when it comes to heels. I mean when I realized recently that my shoe collection is now more than 3 times larger than my wife's, that is when the guilt really kicks in. :smile: Anyway, no, I don't think I ever want to give this up.

If I had the support of my Mrs., then it would be no. But sometimes I wish I could go back to looking, and even then it was infrequent looking. Now when I go out I notice most all of the ladies heels, keeping an eye out for my favorite styles. I enjoy wearing, and am getting pretty good at walking in heels. Her negative reaction to me wearing is always going to put a crease in the way I feel about wearing, and the fact that I now own two pair in secret is always in the back of my mind. I really want to get more, but I can't see how it would work out. I guess a confrontation is inevitable. I want to hear her offer to wear heels, but its not going to happen.

If I had the support of my Mrs., then it would be no. But sometimes I wish I could go back to looking, and even then it was infrequent looking. Now when I go out I notice most all of the ladies heels, keeping an eye out for my favorite styles. I enjoy wearing, and am getting pretty good at walking in heels. Her negative reaction to me wearing is always going to put a crease in the way I feel about wearing, and the fact that I now own two pair in secret is always in the back of my mind. I really want to get more, but I can't see how it would work out. I guess a confrontation is inevitable. I want to hear her offer to wear heels, but its not going to happen.

I wish your Mrs. supported you. There is nothing quite like that.

Best of luck to you. And if you ever need anyone to talk/write about it, we are all here for you.

Thanks to my addictive personality, there's no way I'll ever be able to go back to a stage where I no longer have the desire to wear heels. That said, because of the damage that would inevitably be caused to my marriage should I ever be seen in heels by someone that cannot help but tell her, I do wish some days that I could just 'turn it off', so I wouldn't put my child's future happiness at stake if anything else. So how do I justify wearing heels in public? It's who I am, and the shoes on my feet should not mean I'm unfit to be a husband and father. Chris.

I wish your Mrs. supported you. There is nothing quite like that.

Best of luck to you. And if you ever need anyone to talk/write about it, we are all here for you.

Thanks for the support. She has to know of my interest, I'm trying to decide if she's trying to forget about it or ignore it. I've been thinking of subtle ways of reminding her, like moving pairs of her shoes in the closet to indicate I've been wearing them. To her ladies watches are something entirely different, sometimes she even encourages me to do that; we even have a few pairs of identical watches that we both wear. I'm considering on giving her a pair of shoes (which I talked about when I originally told her I wanted to wear), tho she could very well take that the wrong way.