The Happy Feats of HappyFeat

HappyFeat

Oh, wow! Great pics there, HF! Once again, your fine sense of style shines through! My fave pic is number #1 with those Mary Janes! Outstanding!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

what strikes me about pictures of JeffB and HappyFeats is that they both dress wearing items of female clothing, they have entirely different looks. Both are great looking but so completely different. Congratulations to both of you. You certainly know how to "do it right." :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the recent input - I have put some of it to use and plan on trying some of the other suggestions in the near future. The input I receive from HHPlace members is very valuable to me as I try continue to experiment and develop my heeling style. Here are my latest three outings:

#169 - Thursday, November 12, 2009 - JeffB's skirt adventures continue to inspire me, and on occasionally I like to "take it up a notch," so to speak. Also, Tech's advice about not hiding nice shoes under flare jeans. So, trying to meld with my desire to be a bit bold, I put together an outfit that I am quite proud of: a blue with red tweed blazer, a gray turtleneck, Lane Bryant knee length gaucho pants, gray ribbed Lane Bryant tights and black Nine West "Meyer" t-strap pumps. The tights were long enough that I could pull them up over my waist and the control tops did a nice job restricting my belly, so to give me a bit more of a sleek look. I am not sure it was enough to make the gauchos look more flattering, however I think they did look better than the last time I wore them without using any "support."

My outing was one of the best (and the longest) that I have had in recent memory. I went to a consignment store that I frequent followed by a visit to the local outlet mall.

My first stop was the consignment store where I have consigned some of my clothes and shoes and typically have a nice account balance. The owner is a wonderful woman in her 50's who is VERY supportive, though she seems to suggest fairly garish outfits for me and is always ready for me to model a thing or two and has even been known to zip up a dress for me. Usually, I try to go to the store at times when it really isn't terribly busy because the community is fairly conservative and I don't want to scare her customers away or give her shop a reputation. But this evening there were several people in the cramped store. I found a few things, a couple of skirts, a pair of Capris, and a pair of gauchos, went to the restroom and tried them on. Some worked, some didn't. I ended up with about six items. WHen I went to check out, she pulled out a pair of white knee boots in my size, and I tried them on. I talked to a young woman who was working about the boots, she was very cool. Unfortunately, they didn't fit. I stayed and chatted for a long while and the owner told me that she could care less what people thought and that I was a good customer and ALWAYS dressed nicely. She gave me a hug when I left and said that she hoped I made it back sooner next time.

I went on the the outlet mall, where I frequent about 6 stores. Since I spent so much time at the consignment store, I wouldn't have much time at the outlets, but that I was OK, I wasn't planning on rushing. My first stop was the Lane Bryant outlet, again mainly becuase I like to visit a few of the women who work there. They always greet me positively and are normally quite helpful. Again, it had been a long while since I had been in, so there was a lot of new stuff. I hit the summer clearance pretty hard. I bought four skirts and a pair of crop pants and paid less that $20 total. But that wasn't the exciting part of this visit.

What really made this night special was other customers. While digging through the clearance, I started chatting with an older woman, who was dressed kind of frumpy. She was very friendly and we even ended up looking for stuff for each other. I made some recommendations for her and she did for me. It was never even like I was a guy shopping for women's clothing, I was just another person and she was totally excepting. In fact, later on in the dressing room, she heard my voice and came out to see what I was trying on (a skirt at one point and a black dress at another.)

I also shopped with another woman who was buying a pair of jeans. She had come out of the dressing room to show a friend, and I told her how much the complemented her - which they did very well. Of course she thought that they were too tight (women!) and of course they were just tight enough. Again, she was totally cool with me. I helped her pick out a top and even a chain belt for her night out with her husband. SHe kept saying that it was so nice to have a man's opinion, not a man in heels or anything. It was so fantastic to be just a man who happened to be weairng heels and tights. I am sure this type of thing has happened before, but this evening it was so much more acute.

Next I went to Nine West, where I met the new manager. I had been close to the old manager and never knew the circumstances of her departure, so this was a big moment for me. She is a retired teacher who got bored with retirement and was hired last year part time by the former manager. We spent a long time talking about how wonderful Laura is and how we both miss her. She said she was excited to meet me and had heard a lot about me from the others. I said that Laura even offered to hire me, so she said that if I was till interested they are looking for people for the holidays. I said sure and got an application. I still haven't applied, but hey I may give it a shot!

I browsed the store and tried on several pair of shoes. Since the boots are not on special yet, I did refrain from a couple pair of great knee boots but bought a pair of loafers with a 1 inch block heel and a pair of caramel color peep toe sling backs - buy one get one 50% off. Again, I spent less than $50 and got two fantastic pair of shoes. After chatting for a few more minutes, closing time was approaching and I went on my way. What a great evening out!

#170 - Wednesday November 18, 2009 - The weather has been unseasonably warm and I decided to free my feet for my short outing. A couple weeks ago, I got a great pedicure and a color I love (OPI - Otta Wear Purple) and hadn't had a chance to show it off. I know that many people think that peep-toe shoes are just too much for a guy, but I love them. Keeping that in mind, I wore a conservative outfit, to tone down the shoes a bit. I wore a black and white blazer, with sort of a herringbone pattern, black Lane Bryant Houston trousers, a yellow dress shirt, and black Naturalizer t-strap peep toe pumps (which are rapidly becoming one of my favorite shoes to wear.)

My first stop was the bank to make a deposit. I make a habit of wearing heels every time I go to the bank and I always go inside to make my deposit. The tellers are all friendly and even though I have used this branch for only 5 months (I have been in 10 times) they all know me by name now. They told be how nice I looked (though they never comment on my shoes, but always my glasses) and I had a very pleasant transaction. They always ask where I am going next, and when I mentioned shopping, they perked up and told stories about great deals they had found recently. I asked them a question about my account and headed on to the mall.

Of course, I went to Lane Bryant first, but the retail store really doesn't have any good markdowns right now. This store is one I visit about once a month and they really haven't warmed up to me yet, though they are getting close. One of the clerks, a very perky black woman, made a few suggestions, but they were all new items and out of my price range. Next, I went to Macy's to get some nylons. I actually ended up buying two new items, one was a pair of HUE nylons with a body shaping panel built in. I also bought a a body sharper without the nylons attached. I remembered DanialP's advice a few weeks back and thought I would give it a try. When looking for a place to check out I wandered by an 85% of clearance rack of last season's stuff and ended up getting a pair of red Calvin Klein denim Capris and a pair of black pinstriped Bandolino crop pants. Thighbootguy commented on a pair of white Capris I wore this summer that they would look great with boots, so when I saw the red pants, that idea came to mind. The clerk who checked me out was not very friendly, but did bring the bag around to me, glanced down at my shoes and gave me a coy smile. On the way out of Macy's I walked through the cosmetic section, where a group of sales people spotted me and when I turned all five of them were looking at my feet. I do love to do that on occasion.

#171 - Thursday November 19, 2009 - With my new body shaper and the weather hovering in the mid 50's (F), I decided that I was wearing a skirt and going out with bare legs. I know that eventually I will find a skirt look that works for me and the only way to do that is to keep trying. I wore a khaki Claiborne three-button blazer, a silk knit Ralph Lauren sweater, a dark Lane Bryant skirt that I bought the previous week and brown Nine West "Rocco" t-strap pumps that were actually a lot higher than I remembered from the previous times I wore them. Since I forgot to do a favor for a friend, I needed to to back to the outlets to see if they had any of the boots they were looking for. Also, I wanted to hit some of the stores that I had missed on the previous outings.

I went to Jones New York and Kasper, but none of the clerks I knew were working that evening and those that were there were not helpful or friendly. I also looked at the Dress Barn, where again, there really wasn't much help from the people working. They were not rude, just not helpful. At Nine West the manager wasn't working, so I didn't drop off my application, but I did have a nice chat with the very young, petite, clerk. I tried on a couple pair of boots, took some pictures of the boots for my friend, and debated on whether to buy a pair of very marked down gladiator sandals. (I didn't.)

My final stop was back at Lane Braynt where I bought four pair of tights (one is a great pair of purple tights that I will match with boots and a skirt later) and they clerks working told me that the woman I helped pick out an outfit the week before "just loved me!" She said that she was so happy to have a guy's opinion and that I was so nice. I jokingly said that they should hire me and the clerk handed me an application! Of course, I would wear boy clothes to work I said and that both asked why would I do that? They said that I had the best shoes they had seen anybody wear consistently and even recited about 10 pair of mine they remembered me wearing. Shame to let them go to waste not wearing them to work they agreed. Also, both clerks remembered the skirt from the previous week and said that I looked fantastic in it and that I should wear skirts more often. Anyway it was very fun and did wonders for my ego!

One of the things I have noticed about they body of my outings is that heeling is often more about building relationships than anything else for me. I do go to the same places over and over, but mainly if I find a positive interaction and somebody that I like, it is so wonderful to share my true self. I really have made some great contacts and even occasionally have social interaction with people I have met heeling. In many ways, it is very liberating. However, I really need to not spend $100 every 2 weeks on shopping sprees...maybe I should get one of those jobs to support my habit.

Attached are the pictures of my outfits.

post-5655-133522896755_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352289676_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522896766_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Yo, HappyFeat! Congrats on your latest outings. As usual, your fine sense of style shined through in what your wore, and since I tend to be somewhat predictable, I thought the skirt ensemble from pic #3 was my favorite. Looked great! I most enjoyed how your were able to mingle here and there, going where you wanted and doing what you wanted. Bravo, my friend! A body shaper? Now that's interesting! I might look into something like myself. Did it work for you? And how were you able to buy the right size? Thanks for sharing your latest adventures!

I must complement you in the skirt outfit. It looks very nice! I think it fits you very well and I wish you get many more outings in skirts.

Thanks for the complement and since I just bought several new skirts, I do plan on getting out more often in them. I do love the feel of wearing a skirt and think that if done properly I can pull it off occasionally.

A body shaper? Now that's interesting! I might look into something like myself. Did it work for you? And how were you able to buy the right size? Thanks for sharing your latest adventures!

Yes, there are many options for them at most retail stores. The ones I bought recently came from Macy's. They are HUE and called "Cool Contors" I believe. The basic gist is that they are nylon/spandex shorts that rise well above the waist and really "hold you in" so to speak. They come in three or four styles. I bought just the shorts and a pair of nylons with the shorts attached. They also have Capri shapers, with sheer nylons that come down below the knee. They would be fantastic for boots as well. Right now, they are on sale for around $10.

They are quite warm. I was able to wear my skirt with bare legs, but because of the extra heat I stayed nice and warm. As far as size, they do come in plus sizes, and I just bought their largest size which was for up to 6 feet tall and up to 235 pounds. All sizes for nylons, etc. are on the back of the package and give a nice range. They stretch and do fit very well.

There are many brands out there selling similar things. The biggest are called Spanx, which I know Lane Bryant and others carry. However true Spanx run about $30 a set. I will continue to play around with these but since tight season is coming in, I will likley wear control top tights most of the time.

HappyFeat, an interesting post in that all three shoes were t-straps, yet all have a different look. The first Nine West paid has a relatively low heel, which I'm sure makes them an easy walk. But the look classy if conservative. The middle pair, I think, are among my favorties of the shoes you have posted here. I think they are a great look with your outfit, and have a nice heel height, but is not overly thin, which I think does look good with a larger foot and leg. I'm with you on the peep-toe look. I think it looks great (and can also make the shoe a bit more comfortable!) And finally the brown t-straps with the heavier, higher heel and overall "heavier" look with thicker straps, etc. Despite being the highest heel by far, I think those are a more casual look. They do go good with the skirt. My only comment in looking at those pictures was perhaps that your jacket was too long for the look? It seemed to make your shoulders look wide (maybe a compliment!), but I just thought a waist length jacket, like a denim jacket, would be an appropriate combo. In any event, your boldness these days is stunning. I wish I had some of your "I don't care if you like it or not" attitude when it comes to what you wear!

I also liked the look of all of the outfits you put together. Like some of the other members, I like the colors in look #3. For some reason I just think they lighter colors appear better in the afternoon and the shoes really are great. I must say, though, that all of the comments thus far have been from men. Not one of our female members has ventured to critique your selections. It sure would be great to get some suggestions from them, wouldn't it? As always, thanks for sharing your adventures. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Door #3 is the winner! Very different look for you!

HappyFeat :-)

Nice outfits. I like outfit # 3

Looks like the skirt outfit was more popular than I imagined. Frankly, I am always a bit hesitant to do skirt outings, not because I am afraid to go out in a skirt, but because I am not sure I pull it off well. I am quite pleased that I was able to do it and do it well!

Very impresive HF! Thanks for sharing. I really like the tan t straps. You are an insperation!

Again, the tan t-straps were quite popular. I really love these shoes. I found them this fall at Marshall's (a discount/closeout chain) for $15 this summer. As I mentioned in my writeup about the outing, when I took my first steps in them on my last outing, they were much higher than I remember them!

And Johnieheel, you referring to me as an inspiration really means a lot to me since you have been an inspiration to me. In fact, I know that you like t-straps (as well as Mary Jane's) and you have posted several pair of shoes that I love and have inspired me to try them. But remember, Ruth inspired me as well! (Inside joke)

HappyFeat, an interesting post in that all three shoes were t-straps, yet all have a different look. The first Nine West paid has a relatively low heel, which I'm sure makes them an easy walk. But the look classy if conservative. The middle pair, I think, are among my favorties of the shoes you have posted here. I think they are a great look with your outfit, and have a nice heel height, but is not overly thin, which I think does look good with a larger foot and leg. I'm with you on the peep-toe look. I think it looks great (and can also make the shoe a bit more comfortable!) And finally the brown t-straps with the heavier, higher heel and overall "heavier" look with thicker straps, etc. Despite being the highest heel by far, I think those are a more casual look. They do go good with the skirt. My only comment in looking at those pictures was perhaps that your jacket was too long for the look? It seemed to make your shoulders look wide (maybe a compliment!), but I just thought a waist length jacket, like a denim jacket, would be an appropriate combo. In any event, your boldness these days is stunning. I wish I had some of your "I don't care if you like it or not" attitude when it comes to what you wear!

Actually, I didn't notice that all three pair were t-straps until I was editing the pictures to post. Kind of ironic I think since I only own three pair of t-straps! The first pair I bought on e-Bay last summer and primarily thought about wearing them with black dress slacks. They have a very nice wingtip pattern and a slight masculine feel. I thought of them as a more "professional" shoe and you are right, the heel height is nice for extended walking. When I was deciding what shoes to wear with my gray tights, they were just a natural selection and I think the outfit gave the shoes kind of a whimsical look. After the outing, I think I will match them with outfits that expose the shoe much more than dress pants do.

The Naturalizer peep toes were another pair of shoes that I bought at Marshall's this summer for $15. I did a major purge this summer and sold many pair of my heeled sandals and these were a very nice replacement. Not only are they one of your favorite that I have posted, they are rapidly becoming one of my favorite pair of shoes. Again, not a terribly high heel, but they have a toned down sexy quality. They are EXTREMELY comfortable as well. As for peep-toes, I am not sure if a guy should wear them, but I love them and I think I wear them very well.

The brown t-straps are quite casual. They have a nice rounded toe and I love the multi-colors of brown/tan that they have. This is the first time I wore them with a skirt and think they were almost meant to be worn with skirts. Again, since I have fairly thick legs, I love how their extra girth complemented them. Again for being high, they are quite comfortable.

Thanks for the comment on the jacket. I was noticing the same thing, though I really couldn't put it into words as you did for me (thanks!). With pants the blazers do quite well, but the skirt's and jacket's don't quite complement each other. In the past, I have worn women's jackets, which often hit me at the waist, but if I find one with long enough sleeves it is just too big. I do have a jean jacket and a nice brown leather jacket that may have worked better with that outfit, so I will keep that in mind for future outings.

I also liked the look of all of the outfits you put together. Like some of the other members, I like the colors in look #3. For some reason I just think they lighter colors appear better in the afternoon and the shoes really are great. I must say, though, that all of the comments thus far have been from men. Not one of our female members has ventured to critique your selections. It sure would be great to get some suggestions from them, wouldn't it?

And thank you Bubba for providing great feedback support to my (and other's) outings! I do like earth tones and agree they are great for afternoon and early evening. One of difficult things I have found about heeling is that it is tough to strike that "smart casual" balance, at least for me. I think JeffB does very well, and some of my favorite outfits have been with jeans, but the skirt poses a special challenge. But part of what is fun about freestyling is looking for that balance.

As for having female input, I would absolutely love it. AmandaSnake has posted here and there, but I think that has been it. (If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize). I will say this for the guys however: the men here do know their fashion stuff! I love interacting with women while I am out and would love to get feedback from the fairer sex on HHPlace as well.

Looks like the skirt outfit was more popular than I imagined. Frankly, I am always a bit hesitant to do skirt outings, not because I am afraid to go out in a skirt, but because I am not sure I pull it off well. I am quite pleased that I was able to do it and do it well!

Don't shortchange yourself! I think that you wear skirts well myself! As with anything, the more you do something, the more proficient you become at a certain task. In the beginning, I never thought I could pull off wearing a skirt in public, now they're all I wear! Whether or not you eventually find yourself going down that road is ultimately up to you and your own desires. But for right now, I think you're doing well.

One of difficult things I have found about heeling is that it is tough to strike that "smart casual" balance, at least for me. I think JeffB does very well, and some of my favorite outfits have been with jeans, but the skirt poses a special challenge. But part of what is fun about freestyling is looking for that balance.

If I've become proficient at having developed that "smart casual" style for my outings, that came only after lots of trial and error. My philosophy for that can be narrowed down to this: better to be overdressed than underdressed for whatever environment you happen to be in. Meaning if you're going to be seen in public wearing women's clothing and shoes, then you'd better look your very best!

• 2 weeks later...

HappyFeat, wonder if you've been to NineWest lately, and if they happened to have had either of the following styles. I think the black suede pumps would be a great choice for the larger manly foot and leg, and the sling backs are just damn cute! Wow, I'm starting to offer shoe shopping options for you!!!...lol.

post-99-133522897563_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522897565_thumb.jpg

HappyFeat ... Congratulations on your latest outings. I myself like outfit and high heels in picture # 2. That is the look I try to immulate when wearing high heels in public on my high heel outings. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. Like JeffB, you are such an inspiration to me and you give me great ideas where to wear high heels and my outfits in public. Keep up the great work and keep up the happy feats!

HappyFeat, wonder if you've been to NineWest lately, and if they happened to have had either of the following styles. I think the black suede pumps would be a great choice for the larger manly foot and leg, and the sling backs are just damn cute! Wow, I'm starting to offer shoe shopping options for you!!!...lol.

I think the suede pumps are "Peroo" pumps and I am not sure the style of the slings, but you are right they are so cute! I believe I tried them but the buckle rubbed a bit. Both pair of shoes would be great to wear with for a more masculine leg and I like them both because they have a more modest heel. Great suggestions!

Congratulations on your latest outings. I myself like outfit and high heels in picture # 2. That is the look I try to immulate when wearing high heels in public on my high heel outings. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. Like JeffB, you are such an inspiration to me and you give me great ideas where to wear high heels and my outfits in public. Keep up the great work and keep up the happy feats!

Thanks for the comment! I really like the second outfit from my last batch a whole lot too. Though I have a lot of fun experimenting with other looks, nice trousers and peep toes are one of my favorite looks. I know that many would think that peep toes are a bit over the top for a guy, but the little bit of skin with an otherwise conservative outfit just adds that little bit extra in my opinion.

As for new outings, here are my latest three:

Tuesday November 23, 2009 - Taking a suggestion from Tech, I decided to try straight jeans with heels. I wore a gray Claiborne turtle neck sweater, Lane Bryant skinny jeans, gray pinstriped knee high stockings, and black Nine West "Lucaro" pumps, which were fully exposed at the cuff of my jeans. The Lucaro pumps are by far my most elegant and classic shoes in my collection. Their tall stiletto heel really complemented the tight silhouette of the entire outfit, I think. It was a very comfortable and fun outfit to try.

My outing was planned to be a lot more than it turned out to be. I went to Barnes and Nobel as my starting point, but ended up spending the entire two hours I was out in the store. I started by browsing. In the computer section, I talked to a young woman about a couple of ASP programming books. She was dressed quite nicely, in a skirt, dark tight, and block heeled pumps all covered by a very expensive rain coat. She was friendly, but never mentioned my attire, but did tell me about having to learn several Web languages for her job. After our chat, I went to the coffee shop, where I ordered a latte and browsed some political books. I did get A LOT of looks, and did get very god service from the college age girl working. I sat in a conspicuous place, so everybody who passed could see. A lot of reactions, but basically the typical shock, look away, look again nonchalantly. After browsing again, I asked a pretty girl working for some help. She took me to another part of the store and pointed out some suggestions, all the wile looking at me smiling. All in all, it was a very relaxing evening heeling.

Wednesday November 24, 2009 - The night before Thanksgiving in the US, I was heading to the town where my parents lived and decided to make a stop at a Lane Bryant store I used to frequent. However, since I hadn't been there in a few months, I decided to really make a special effort. I pulled out a short, Jones New York skirt, that is really much shorter than I would typically wear, my HUE body shaping black nylons, and a pair of Black Nine West "Gillman" slings. The body shaping nylons really hold everything in quite well and really give my skirting the touch that it needed.

At LB, I chatted with the girls I knew and made friends with a couple of new girls. The store really wasn't that busy. The started a dressing room for me as soon as I arrived. I tried a couple of skirts, a dress and a pair of trousers, but nothing was really grabbing me for the price. In the future I think I will take a camera on outings so I can shoot a couple of dressing room pictures. I looked very nice in most of the tings I tried, but the prices were still a bit more than I wanted to pay - even at 40% off.

Thursday December 3, 2009 - Again anoter black skirt. This time it is a bit longer - a knee length Lane Bryant striaght skirt - matched with my HUE body shaping nylons and black patent Nine West "Thyme" pumps with a funky heel and a heavy white turtle neck sweater. Again another night I planned to do more, but my entire evening was spent at the consignment store I frequent. The owner was alone this evening. She even poured me a glass of wine. She picked out four or five fairly flamboyant outfits - lots of glitter and sequence and on the formal side and I modeled each of them for her. She always wants me to buy the most over the top stuff. Though it really isn't my taste, she is a lot of fun and I tend to play along with her. She did find a very nice pair of trousers in my size, which I did buy. We had a nice talk about her wanting to expand her business into lingerie and other novelties, her son coming home for Thanksgiving, and my plans for the holidays. All in all it was a great evening and I made it though without putting a run in my stockings!

I have had a couple of other routing opportunities that I didn't take advantage of, but I am hoping to get back out if the weather isn't too bad.

post-5655-133522898152_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522898159_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522898169_thumb.jpg

Happyfeat:-) Extremely nice outfits and they look fantastic on you. Looking at the pics of all three from the neck down says to me---thats a girl, but I know the difference. You have a great pair of legs and the skirt lengths and shoe choices show that. The pantyhose that you chose sure helps tremendously for that look. You have got that look nailed down tight. Cudos, my friend. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing it. It gives me and everyone else some great ideas for dressing and streetheeling. I know what you mean about running the pantyhose when they are so exposed. Much easier to reuse them time after time when wearing pants protects them.. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

HAPPYFEAT, Great pictures! Your style of putting together the outfits is a great inspiration to us all. I like the pantyhose look as I wear pantyhose with my heels and boots. Still have not worn a skirt or dress out yet, but maybe someday. bluejay

Wow, HappyFeat! What great looks. I especially like the white sweater and black skirt. Very classic. Very nice. Thanks for posting the pictures and comments. :cry1::wave::wave:

Thanks for sharing HF and great outfits! All of them. You are living the dream of many of us here and it's always a thrill to read about your outings, along with thighbootguy. JeffB, and sooooooo many others. Hmmm, guess I'm sorta living the dream also huh.LOL My wife and I have a great time heeling and shopping together. I am very blessed and I know it. Have a wanderful and merry Christmas. PS. If you ever get up this way,please stop in the shop, which is our home also for a cup of cap or coffee. Come as you R! We would love to have you. That goes for anyone here.:cry1:

real men wear heels

Nice outfits all. I do especially like the slim jeans, grey trouser socks and heels look. It really sets off the shoes. Also, looks to me like someone has lost a few pounds! Looking good!

HappyFeat: Great pics, my friend! Color me impressed with your latest outings! Gotta say I liked pic #2 most as you looked absolutely fabulous in that short skirt and slings! Wow! Brilliant, my friend! Brilliant!

...After our chat, I went to the coffee shop, where I ordered a latte and browsed some political books. I did get A LOT of looks, and did get very god service from the college age girl working. I sat in a conspicuous place, so everybody who passed could see. A lot of reactions, but basically the typical shock, look away, look again nonchalantly...

So, HF, now you are an exalted deity! :cry1: I suppose you are when wearing heels, because you move in a mysterious way. :wave:

You continue to impress and inspire us; well done. I do like the second look in particular and I think you carry it off better than many women would.

I love all three of the outfits. You look handsome in the pants but you where those skirts and high heels so well. You look so natural and comfortable in these outfits. I am so happy that you had more successfull outings. You will always continue to inspire me and I so appreciate you sharing your adventures with us. I will have a day off Friday and will be out and about all day in high heels. Thank you again for taking the time to share with us.