Celebrities in High Heels

• 2 weeks later...

She's also younger than my youngest daughter.... I feel soooo guilty.

But she is still an adult! It's not like you're admiring a 16 year old. She's a grown woman. No need to feel guilty, Unless you are STALKING her!?!?!? muuahahahahaha!!! Something you are trying to tell us???? muahahahahah!!!

Oh that's another fine choice! Paris Hilton would be the choice for me! Or Alexis Bledel! Or a thousand other famous female celebs!

Paris Hilton? I would prefer someone a lot more classy than that and with a smaller shoe size than Paris's size 11s. Connie Chung come to mind.

Paris Hilton? I would prefer someone a lot more classy than that and with a smaller shoe size than Paris's size 11s. Connie Chung come to mind.

She wears a size 11??? wow! She's got big feet. I like dainty women. I don't prefer tall women, so supermodels aren't my cup of tea. Paris is a model, but not a supermodel, so she's ok in my book. :thumbsup:

The Daily Mail (UK) carried this picture of Anthea Turner the other day:http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/18/article-1097382-02D9492F000005DC-280_233x641.jpg (although I think it is a couple of years old and has been seen before).

I can't say I particularly like her but the combination of a figure-hugging leather outfit and tight, very pointed overknee stiletto boots is certainly worth an ogle. I suspect that quite a few teenage boys (and their dads) will have lingered over their newspaper that day.

post-1227-1335228762_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone watched the Pre-Inauguration on Sunday, basically it was a concert and everything. I think near the end, Beyonce Knowles came out. And if anyone had their eyes on her footwear, you would have seen the greatest wedge boots I've ever seen on her feet, in ever! Thing is: I can't find a single good pic of them. If anyone could find a good shot of them, or info about them, I'd greatly appreciate it :thumbsup:

Formally "HHDude"

Hi all.... Has anyone seen DAVINA MACCALL from UK big brother on tuesday/wednesday night in a pair of thigh length 6'heel 1'plat black fury boots??? a must see viewing for all concerned...Please find a shot of these boots>>> r

hi heels