Celebrities in High Heels

A few days earlier at 'The Burning Plain' premiere in Paris, France on March 2, 2009, Charlize Theron wore these similar but different 6" heels... Again the resizing is extreme to fit the limits here. Sorry about that!

Very nice! She has great taste.

• 2 weeks later...

Jennifer Lopez - I like the heel height, but I am not so sure about the choice of color.

I don't mind the colour or the heel height. But the shoes themselves aren't very attractive to me. Especially from the front. To each his own I guess.

heidi klum

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these cannot be qualified as normal shoeware anymore.

These are a form of art, of course, each individual to interpret their own taste on art,so as with these boots. to me they're neither nice nor ugly.

When I saw those platform boots I couldn't think of anything else other than repulsion. They are neither classy or sexy and would be much more suited to a villain on a Batman movie. Of course this is only my opinion, but I just needed to get it off my chest. Ah I feel better now :winkiss:

Now I got attachments to work! - Had to resize the pics in an extreme way and lower the jpg quality in order for them to be accepted.

The attachment filesize limit and the IMG tag ban makes it hard for me to post all the very high quality photos I continously get from celebrity events. These pics for instance were 2362x3543 in size originally and just under 1MB in filesize.

These shoes are amazing, some of the highest I've seen a celeb wear. Great find, thankyou for posting the Charlize Theron pictures!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to reflect on celebrities shoe sizes (size in US; take off 1.5 for UK sizes):

Tyra Banks - size 10

Kate Beckinsale - size 10

Geena Davis - size 11 1/2

Jenna Elfman - size 10

Daisy Fuentes - size 10

Paris Hilton - size 11

Katie Holmes - size 10

Angelina Jolie - size 10

Star Jones - size 10

Heidi Klum- Model - size 10

Mandy Moore - size 10

Meg Ryan - size 11

Brooke Shields - size 10

Gabrielle Union - size 10

Meredith Vieira - size 10

Venus Williams - size 11

Kate Winslet - size 11

Some designers stop short of these sizes for retail!

• 2 weeks later...