Tell Me Lies

roniheels has a secret army of MEN in thighboots ready to CHANGE the world (as we know it):o These men shall CONQUER the world, take NO prisoners (& if there ARE any I shall make THEM polish ALL aformentioned boots worn by SECRET army!!)

demoniaplats designed said boots for World Domination, but was sentenced to wearing Crocs for 20 years for making the heel design poorly. On anyone weighing over 105lbs, the heels would collapse, rendering soldier helpless.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Stilettoscot is now known as the Brunel of the Shoe Design world after he recently designed the MK II thighboot for the HH Army; who are looking to take over the world and make all males wear HHeels.

Seems that just like some of Brunels' work, the boots were so over-engineered, the soldiers couldn't lift their legs!! The 2" platforms and 7" heels were quite stunning to look at, but being made of stainless steel made them completely impractical for an advancing Army.

Fastfreddy2 doesn't wear high heels out of choice, he has a medical condition known as 'Mussbeonmetosis'. The affliction is more common among ballet dancers and those unfortunate people under 5 foot 2 inches.

Mr Foxy used to be Professor of Cunning at Cambridge University but has since moved on and is now working for the UN at the High Commision Of Cunning Planning.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Apparently, this is on a sliding scale, based on height, age and deportment. Those who wear a skirt, paint their toenails, and can walk a straight line in 6" heels have what's called "The Bollocks Exemption", something to do with having the courage to stand upright for their country without fear of ridicule. Count me in.

shyguy is planning to design new MENS world army uniform with denim gouchos worn with DEMONIA "MONET" boots I have myself,to demonstrate to ALL others that THESE boots are MARCHING boots, COMBAT boots, that shall give the ADVANTAGE of added height (with 6 inch heels, 3 inch soles) all in POWERFUL comfort!(I should know- I wear them!):o shyguy shall ALSO make us army guys of HH fashion troops wear thigh high JEAN GABORIT boots while off-duty! (when fashion alone matters while relaxing!)

roniheels goes incognito some times with his feminine mask to spy on others all the while with his long black leather skirt, blade heel boots,sexy long sleeve t shirt, mostly @ night so he can not be recognized by any one that might know him. said masks can be found @ this site: www.maskon.com:smile:

Stilettoscot is till trying to find cognito on a map since he heard Roniheels goes in there spying on others.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Cognito is a small town in italy where all the stars go to be recognised. That includes ourselves. Because of this, we wear higher and higher heels so we can be seen behind the subject of the paparazzi and get included in the photo. The 8" plats that me and soulmate are forced to wear oblige us to employ minders to keep us upright for the photos. The local limoncello at 5 euros a pint may have some bearing in the matter however.

Hi folks, sorry i havent been online for a number of days, ive been bound and gagged by matron at st mildreds for being a naugthy boy. i ripped the sheets while wearing stilettos in bed (apparently only blocks or wedges are allowed in bed). Whilst bound and gagged I was forced to watch a daily slide show (no pun intended) of crocs, flipflops and dolly shoes, lasting two hours each time. How degrading. Enough about me. Roniheels kind remarks about me were borne out of his own attempt to downhill ski in 6" heel boots, which sadly were his downfall. He had the last laugh in the end when the ski lift broke down, and Roniheels was easily able to stroll uphill in his heels.

thedesigner saw 2 alien beings come out of their ship wearing the finest high heel boots in the galaxy, all silver metallic ofcourse!!:o