Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just received these, bought from Ebay.

Really comfortable, with a heel just over 4 inches, and silent, as they have a rubber sole and heel. I'm wearing them now in the office, which today I have to myself. :-)

About 1/2" platform? They look like a great pair of discreet heels. Between the quiet soles and the black matte finish, they probably attract almost no attention.

I know they are not exactly "skyscraper" heels, but I made my first in person purchase in a shoe store yesterday. It was quite exciting to go into the store and start looking at the various heels, knowing that I was ready to make a purchase. The lady working in the shop was very nice and came over and asked if I needed any help. I told her no and she left me to look on my own. Once I found the ones I wanted I took them to the checkout and there was no comment of any kind. She rang up my purchase, took my payment and gave me a nice smile and wished me a good day. I could not be happier with the way it went. Definitely will not be the last time. Here is what I bought:

post-20598-133522959642_thumb.jpg

post-20598-133522959645_thumb.jpg

Very nice ankle boots bootsguy80. I like them. I would wear them and I'm usually a stiletto wearing guy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

...I told her no and she left me to look on my own. Once I found the ones I wanted I took them to the checkout and there was no comment of any kind...

Did you try them on in the store? If not, then no reason the sales girl couldn't have thought you were buying them for a girlfriend or spouse. Even if she did think they might be for you, there's not a lot of reports of getting negative feedback from sales people. Not sure if it's acceptance, or just the realization that a sale is a sale.

Anyway, congratulations on your purchase. It's sort of a nice conquest knowing you can go out to a store and bring back your own pair of heels.

Forgot to mention, nice pair of shoes. Coincidentally one of the first pair I bought in a store (Payless) had a similar style.

Did you try them on in the store? If not, then no reason the sales girl couldn't have thought you were buying them for a girlfriend or spouse. Even if she did think they might be for you, there's not a lot of reports of getting negative feedback from sales people. Not sure if it's acceptance, or just the realization that a sale is a sale.

Anyway, congratulations on your purchase. It's sort of a nice conquest knowing you can go out to a store and bring back your own pair of heels.

Forgot to mention, nice pair of shoes. Coincidentally one of the first pair I bought in a store (Payless) had a similar style.

No I did not try them on in the store but I am pretty sure she knew they were for me. I was lookiing at shoes in the equivalent mens size too.

By the way..this was a Payless store too.

Here are 2 more of my recent purchase's from the Payless web site that I had shipped to my local store. My avatar was my third.

Jim

I like the Fioni buckle boot. That is what I was looking for but they did not have them. Maybe I will have to go back and order them.

I like the Fioni buckle boot. That is what I was looking for but they did not have them. Maybe I will have to go back and order them.

Here's a hint for shopping at Payless: if you're looking for a specific shoe, and the store does not have it, you can ask for them to find it in another store. They'll check inventory through their computers and give you a receipt showing which stores have that particular shoe, and that receipt is also a coupon giving you 20% off your purchase!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I found after I ordered them online that the same boot in black went on sale!!

Might want to check the web site.

Jim

My latest purchase. Naturalizer brand. Heel is about 3.75 inches as measured in the back. Very quiet shoes, no heel click. Unfortunately, they are a size 11, and while I can wear them, they would be much more comfortable in an 11W or a 12.

post-99-133522959718_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522959721_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522959723_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522959726_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522959728_thumb.jpg

My latest purchase. Naturalizer brand. Heel is about 3.75 inches as measured in the back. Very quiet shoes, no heel click. Unfortunately, they are a size 11, and while I can wear them, they would be much more comfortable in an 11W or a 12.

Really nice shoes!

Nice looking shoes. I just received my new Naturalizer," Entice" pump with a 3" heel in navy, today from ShoeBuy.com. So I had to go out tonight to try them out. They fit well and were comfortable to wear. I paired them up with a pair of light, navy blue velvet, looking jeans, winter white colored Izod polo shirt, black knee-hi hose and my black leather jacket. First stop was to the outlet mall to the Hane's store to buy some thigh-hi hose in black and some knee-hi's in navy and some navy trouser socks. No out of the ordinary looks from the clerk that rang up my purchase, only a few looks from a couple of other store employees who were looking at my new heels as they were quite visible on my exit from the store. Next stop was to the Naturalizer outlet store, I was greeted by the sales girl who knows me from being there before. I was there to check on a pair of loafers in two-tone blue that I saw in the store a couple of weeks ago. They still do not have my size 11 in yet. Because it is there outlet store they can not order the shoes for me. Hopefully they will get my size in soon. I looked on their web site and that shoe is not listed there. I asked the salesgirl if she saw my shoes , I was wearing, my new Naturalizer's. After she took a second look she recognized the shoes as Naturalizer's. She told me that they looked good on me. I thanked her on my way out. She said there is a large note in back from the manager to call me as soon as my shoes come in. Next stop was to the Nine West outlet store. I did not know the sales clerks but we chatted about the new Nine West boots that I got from DSW, that I wore for the first time last night to a Halloween party (see my post on" Heels for Halloween" thread). One of the clerks asked what I wore with my new boots and I told her. I also told her about my leg's not being used to wearing stiletto heels. She told me it will get easier over time, if I wear them more. We must of chatted about 15 minutes about fashion's and heels. It was also close to closing time and I was the only customer in the store. I bid them a good night on my way out. Another great outing in heels! Happy Heeling, bluejay

Nice shoes, my friend. Congrats on the purchase, I hope you enjoy them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

No I did not try them on in the store but I am pretty sure she knew they were for me. I was lookiing at shoes in the equivalent mens size too.

By the way..this was a Payless store too.

I've venture that Payless probably has the largest percentage of men buying women's shores for themselves as any b&m store.

I bought a really cute pair of peeptoe pumps, about a 3.5" heel, a floral pattern on the sides and patent leather accents. Comfortable and sexy, perfect for dark gray or black pants. I'll post a pic later.

Posted Image

Yea, I wore these twice last week, (and not for Halloween), but for my parttime job.

I bought a really cute pair of peeptoe pumps, about a 3.5" heel, a floral pattern on the sides and patent leather accents. Comfortable and sexy, perfect for dark gray or black pants. I'll post a pic later.

Posted Image

Yea, I wore these twice last week, (and not for Halloween), but for my parttime job.

Cute shoes indeed! :smile:

I've been on a mission to go to the boutiques to try on a pair of pointed toe pumps in order to get the right sizing for a pair I, up until now, just bought on eBay (more details when they arrive).

Though I haven't gone heeling yet, since last Thursday I've been shopping while wearing slingback flats and pantyhose under my jeans (I spoke about it in this thread: http://www.hhplace.org/general_fashion/14388-flats-4.html#post292642

It has held true so far, that in wearing ladies flats and pantyhose together, I've felt more comfortable to try on heels off the shelves (in which I had a field day at Macys on their clearance racks). Though to those that assisted me, they always assumed I was buying for my woman. I wasn't too confident enough though to say that I was shopping for me.

As far as the heels I ended up buying, I was scrambling various stores to try on the size. Actually, a boutique store I went to today, I just wonder if the two ladies working there knew I was actually shopping for me, even though I was asked if I was shopping for myself.

Right now, I'm actually in awe that I bought these heels.

Just tell them they are for you. Every salesperson I tell usually gives a nice smile and is very helpful. The manager at my local Payless store made sure to tell me to wear hose when trying them on. Have never had any negative reactions at all.

Posted Image

Nice, I like those. Something about ornamentation that adds to the shoe!

As far as the heels I ended up buying, I was scrambling various stores to try on the size. Actually, a boutique store I went to today, I just wonder if the two ladies working there knew I was actually shopping for me, even though I was asked if I was shopping for myself.

Correction...I was not asked if I was shopping for myself. It was assumed I was shopping for my significant other.

Just tell them they are for you. Every salesperson I tell usually gives a nice smile and is very helpful. The manager at my local Payless store made sure to tell me to wear hose

when trying them on. Have never had any negative reactions at all.

I really wanted to mention I was shopping for myself, yet still feel intimidated to mention that...even when I was wearing slingback flats and pantyhose. I'll admit though, the sales lady was very nice and helpful. Thanks for the words of insight.

I've got a pair of 4" Pleaser Black Patent lockable heels on Friday. So excited! As my GF don't know about my fetishes (yet), I've put them on on my drive back home from her today and on Friday. Now I know why beautiful chicks drive slow: it is not easy to manage pedals in high heels. :smile: Don't like that they only came with lockable anckle straps and not as advertised along with leashable and locking straps. Plus there is a velcore safety release which takes out part of a thrill, but I'm thinking on going to Northbound a have that removed. ... Sorry, no pics, still trying to figure out how to post a picture (specially through the phone)

I've got a pair of 4" Pleaser Black Patent lockable heels on Friday. So excited! As my GF don't know about my fetishes (yet), I've put them on on my drive back home from her today and on Friday. Now I know why beautiful chicks drive slow: it is not easy to manage pedals in high heels. :smile:

Don't like that they only came with lockable anckle straps and not as advertised along with leashable and locking straps. Plus there is a velcore safety release which takes out part of a thrill, but I'm thinking on going to Northbound a have that removed.

... Sorry, no pics, still trying to figure out how to post a picture (specially through the phone)

Welcome Glosha :penitent:

as you get use to the numerous threads and tales you will drop the title "fetish" re heels unless it is BDSM or other related in which case that is a different thing:smile:.

Driving in heels takes practice- smaller foot bed/peddle surface and the ankle/foot angle creates a more careful driving manner. It slows me down and I'm reading the road better therefore (in theory) I'm safer.

RE posting pictures etc you need either 5 or more posts to release the full privileges of the forum.:smile:

There are many threads regarding telling the other half our preferences, It's like it's either going to make or break or place restrictions (not in public or with me etc etc) often at the end it's more stressful worrying about telling than after. Often it's "what was all the fuss about?

Again welcome

Al