Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Welcome Glosha :smile:

as you get use to the numerous threads and tales you will drop the title "fetish" re heels unless it is BDSM or other related in which case that is a different thing:smile:.

Driving in heels takes practice- smaller foot bed/peddle surface and the ankle/foot angle creates a more careful driving manner. It slows me down and I'm reading the road better therefore (in theory) I'm safer.

RE posting pictures etc you need either 5 or more posts to release the full privileges of the forum.:smile:

There are many threads regarding telling the other half our preferences, It's like it's either going to make or break or place restrictions (not in public or with me etc etc) often at the end it's more stressful worrying about telling than after. Often it's "what was all the fuss about?

Again welcome

Al

Al thank you for a warm welcome.

Personally, I don't think I'll drop title "fetish" as I like it in restrctive way.

I hope I'll find guts to present shoes to my GF. Now she only thinks that I have a fetish on hose products such as pantyhose, tights and bodystockings. I've bought her few and have some that she's not aware of.

Latest Purchases. Black Platform Mary Janes from Aldo (Size 10), Brown Lucky wedge sandals (maybe the most comfortable pair I own) (Size 9.5). "Barely There" thigh highs with the Mary Janes (until they break in a little). Still looking for a way to take better photos - maybe next week........

post-31243-133522961112_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522961136_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522961154_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522961178_thumb.jpg

post-31243-133522961198_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Purchases. Black Platform Mary Janes from Aldo (Size 10), Brown Lucky wedge sandals (maybe the most comfortable pair I own) (Size 9.5).

"Barely There" thigh highs with the Mary Janes (until they break in a little).

Still looking for a way to take better photos - maybe next week........

Great Mary Janes! Very sexy. Also luv the wedges, they show off your nail polish nicely!

Hey everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been very very busy, but I have still had time to buy heels. :smile: Here a few that I have purchased over the last 3 months or so. Enjoy: Also had on my new flare jeans from A.E.

post-30560-133522961299_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522961313_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522961323_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522961332_thumb.jpg

post-30560-133522961341_thumb.jpg

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

Here are the others:

Hey everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been very very busy, but I have still had time to buy heels. :smile:

Here a few that I have purchased over the last 3 months or so. Enjoy:

Also had on my new flare jeans from A.E.

Wow, you've got some nice collection.

Latest Purchases. Black Platform Mary Janes from Aldo (Size 10), Brown Lucky wedge sandals (maybe the most comfortable pair I own) (Size 9.5).

Love the wedges and the mj's are hot too.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hey everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been very very busy, but I have still had time to buy heels. :smile:

Here a few that I have purchased over the last 3 months or so. Enjoy:

Also had on my new flare jeans from A.E.

The wooden platforms are really hot; Like the wedges too!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

LOVE! the mary-janes!

My latest purchase. Naturalizer brand. Heel is about 3.75 inches as measured in the back. Very quiet shoes, no heel click. Unfortunately, they are a size 11, and while I can wear them, they would be much more comfortable in an 11W or a 12.

Great pick! I love the cute bows along with the classic cut toe box. Hopefully with time and wear they will loosen up a bit. Thanks for posting!

I must admit to being rather envious! Those are some really sharp looking pumps! A pity those don't come in larger sizes as I'd love to own a pair of shoes like those. Wear them well, my friend!

I apologize for not sending thanks sooner for your friendly comments as I missed them and this post receives many new additions that they can become hidden in previous pages. Thank you again and I'm happy to get a nod of approval from one who is an inspiration to many here!

Those wedges are just lovely!

After somewhat of a wait these just arrived today! Very pretty red patent pumps featuring a triple layer bow on the vamp by Next, 4.5" heel, size 7 UK. The bows always do it for me and I really like the cut and comfy fit! I'm unaware of the style name as it is not on the shoe or box. I also purchased these in black patent. Thanks everyone for letting me share!

post-30196-133522961959_thumb.jpg

post-30196-13352296198_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522961997_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522962015_thumb.jpg

post-30196-133522962028_thumb.jpg

After somewhat of a wait these just arrived today! Very pretty red patent pumps featuring a triple layer bow on the vamp by Next, 4.5" heel, size 7 UK. The bows always do it for me and I really like the cut and comfy fit! I'm unaware of the style name as it is not on the shoe or box. I also purchased these in black patent. Thanks everyone for letting me share!

Very nice looking shoes! I also like to wear red heels. I have a couple pairs of red heels, one in a platform pump style with 4 " heel and 3/4" platform and a red patent peep toe pump with a 3 1/2" heel. I also have a new pair of red patent knee boots , with a 3 1/2" block heel, that I have not worn yet. I am waiting for the right time to wear them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Just won these boots on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190600218407?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm hoping I will fit into 11s, but the price was right so decided to take a gamble...

These will be much easier to take on and off for driving, hopefully they will be easy to walk in also....

Let me know if anyone wears size 11s, just in case they don't fit me and you might like them....Don

I picked these up earlier today for $15 they are steve madden and are incredibly comfortable. I really needed a classic black pump and as my local filenes basement is going out of business I decided to check it out. These shoes were originally marked at $70 so I was pumped to get them so cheap. I tried them on in the store and only got smiles from the few women who saw me. After I went across the street to the womens store and got some great tights and a black and white skirt. It was a great shopping trip!!

post-15175-133522962261_thumb.jpg