What do you wear??

ericge

What footwear do you wear to the pool??  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What footwear do you wear to the pool??

• Flip flops
    • HH Strappy Sandals
    • Open toed Plats
    • Espadrilles, Jelly Shoes, other
    • Low or medium heel sandals
    • Boring Men's shoes
    • Closed toed Pumps
    • Just go barefooted

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a traditionalist and proud, so my choice are closed toe pumps, my all-time favorite shoe style.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I voted flip flops, but i actually wear scholl wooden exercise sandals,girly ones of course...with about 1 1/2 inch heels, i love going to the pub in them too !!!......i often wonder if anyone else wears these as well...they also make lovely sounds as you walk in them !

I must say that about 50% of the replies must be based soley on a fantasy wish list rather than honesty. Either that are some people just have a burning desire to get read. I think in all honesty about 95% of the pools in the world would through your ass out if you got on the deck wearing heels.

• 3 months later...

The last time I was in a pool was at my dear friend's party. She has a pool and we were there at 2am swimming in sexy swimsuits and walking around the edge in 5" mules and sandals! I didn't even thnk of boots in the pool... I wonder if she'll let me?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I like the flip-flops w/the raised platform for going to the beach/pool. I'd never go out in a true heel because I worry that either the shoe could get wet or my foot would be damp for too long and I'd slip.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure whether or not I'm entitled to post in here or not. Here's goes anyway. Depending on the situation/environmet, I would wear high heeled sandals to a resort or outdoor holiday pool. When I swim at my local pool here (an indoor olympic style pool) I'm allowed to wear heels from the changing room to the pool. I was asked to remove them at first but after speaking to the management about my discomfort and becoming a regular customer they now turn a blind eye.

• 2 months later...

After a long, frozen winter, I am looking forward to summer. I like being barefoot, but so many institutions have rules aganst it. My recourse is the other extreme: boots. Shorts are an accepted form of atire, but I say they are nothing more than a skirt with the middle tied together, so my answer is the leather skirt that I am wearing, combined with the 4" heel knee-high boots that I am planning to wear to the Ohio heel-meet in October. Yes, I am still totally bald, and nobody would take me to be a gal. As to lack of shoes, see my guru, Wayne Dyer; he apprears without shoes, and also appears with what little hair he has shaven off. And yes, I'll be wearing the skirt in October, unless my kilts show up before then.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to admit it, but at he pool I wear flip-flops. See the pool for me is for swimming and getting wet...wouldn't want to ruin a pair of perfectly good shoes...

Style is built from the ground up!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hope to wear total black fetish leather and crotch boots into my neighbors pool tomorrow..

crotchboots, did you get to realize your ambition? and, if you did, what was your neighbor's reaction? Tell us if it felt as good as you thought it would and how long it took for your boots to dry out :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 year later...

OK! I'm game! To and in the pool, I could see me wearing a pair of 5" stilettos, blue patent, Mary Janes and a large beach towel. Oh! A matching blue swim suit also, lest you thought I'd forget, silly people. In reality though, I'd wear trunks, maybe a T-shirt, flip flops, and sun screen depending on the weather. Although once I get a sunburn, I'm one of those who tan for the rest of the summer.