That's it .... default mode is skirt and heels.

xaphod

In addition Jeff, you might want to look for pencil skirts with a side slit to allow for more freedom of movement.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Jeff. Definately ankle. It's just something about you...

Well, by all means, please educate me. Like I said, I'd like as much information as possible.

Shafted: A question, would a rear slit work just as well? The long skirts I currently have all have rear slits. Any information you can provide would be most helpful. Maybe I'm getting carried away again, but I've really come to like how I look in a skirt.

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jeff, It really all depends on how YOU want the skirt to fit. Rear and side slits help with walking. Side slits give you more room to navigate. I like mine to form fit me with no slits i.e. a hobbler skirt. It just hugs your legs and to me feel sexier than all other styles. side slits would show your boots, hose, legs, rear slits are a step away from hobbler and give a little more freedom of movement depending on how high it goes. The ball is really in your court on your preference. Have fun. JUST STAY AWAY FROM GRANNY SKIRTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Jeff, Just a few pointers. If you are going to go out in a skirt and heels wear black, it makes you look smaller. Most important ditch the beard, you see loads of big women in black skirts and stilettos, but with a beard?! If you go out in a skirt you don't need to try and look like a woman you just need to suggest it. If anybody sees you in poor light they will note your skirt, heels and great legs and will automatically think that you are a woman. When they see your beard, its really going to set alarm bells ringing in their head! I always wear dark colours, mostly black and dark Navy and never anything with a pattern. Look for straight skirts that are fully lined, they are much more comfortable to wear and feel great. I never wear straight skirts that are slit, as the top of the slit is always a weak point and the stitches break there if you over stress the skirt. Besides I don't like the feel of a skirt which is open halfway up the back. I either sew up the back seam right down to the hemline or convert the overlapping back vent into a knife pleat which gives me more than enough room for walking. If you wear 4" heels with a straight skirt it makes it easer to walk in the skirt. I personly don't like wearing knee lengh boots with a straight skirt as you can't feel the hemline on your calves which warns you when you are getting near the limit of the skirt, little things like this make a tight skirt easer to wear. If you wear a black roll neck sweater with a black skirt and some of these great Pleaser pumps that you have, with a jacket with a hood, no one will notice you at night.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

JeffB:-) A lot of great suggestions from the guys---I don't think that I could add any more at this time. Let us know when you decide which outfit it will be and where you will try it out. There could be some interesting results out of that. Might be some interesting looks and comments then. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

sandalcrazy27: Thanks for the suggestions, and the photos. I'm kinda partial towards rear slits, but I'm open to trying different things.

Skirted-UK: I appreciate your suggestions as well. If you'll check out my latest pictures, you'll see that I'm now clean shaven which I think works better for me. And even though this might sound crazy to you, my intention is to wear a skirt in broad daylight. I'm not a night person, so I'll take my chances when the sun is up rather than down.

JeffB, you looked good in the short leather skirt, even with the beard, but better with pants, I think. As a matter of fact, the beard emphasizes that you are not a woman, but a nice looking and even powerful man. I have no desire to push into female clothing beyond the shoes/boots. The boots are sort of unisex, in my opinion. Seems like too much of a move away from masculinity to go to the more complete "cross-dresser" style. I have no objection to others doing it, but it isn't for me. (And I love stiletto slides with bare, painted toes - figure that!).

JeffB, you looked good in the short leather skirt, even with the beard, but better with pants, I think. As a matter of fact, the beard emphasizes that you are not a woman, but a nice looking and even powerful man.

Thanks for the compliment, Bob. I guess it's all a matter of opinion, but I don't need the beard to validate my masculinity. Besides, after 20 years in the military, I'm used to being clean shaven.

I have no desire to push into female clothing beyond the shoes/boots. The boots are sort of unisex, in my opinion. Seems like too much of a move away from masculinity to go to the more complete "cross-dresser" style. I have no objection to others doing it, but it isn't for me.

Well, like they say, to each their own. This is just my opinion, but wearing a skirt doesn't take away from my masculinity, in fact, I'm comfortable enough in my own skin to want to wear a skirt and still consider myself to be very much a man. Nor do I think this ventures into the crossdressing realm, if that were the case, then I'd add a wig, makeup, jewelry, lingerie and whatnot. Frankly speaking, I'm sure I'd make for one hell of an ugly looking woman. Depending on who you talk to, wearing women's shoes could be considered crossdressing, in which case, you'd be as guilty of that as all of us here. Like I said, just my opinion.

I'm proud to see that the girl in the picture sent by sandalcrazy27 is nobody less then Gisele Bündchen, the brazillian supermodel of the world, that have recently quit her relationship with Leonardo Di Caprio. Actually I don't think that she is so beautiful, even her body is to much slim for me, I think that her sister is much more interesting then her.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thanks for the compliment, Bob. I guess it's all a matter of opinion, but I don't need the beard to validate my masculinity. Besides, after 20 years in the military, I'm used to being clean shaven.

Aww, I'm a fan of the beard, too... especially with a skirt. Like you said, it's a matter of opinion, but I like all the contrasts thrown together.

when I had a lot of hair, I'd go for a look like this:

hair: microbraided in front, combed out in the back (braids would be much thinner), brown tie-on headband at the end of the braid/beginning of the afro

shirt: novelty tee, non-offensive

jeans: slightly distressed jeans (a hard find these days) or denim corduroys

shoes: various wedge sandals , flip-flops; with corduroys, I'd push the envelope further and don my loafer-esque heels

all the elements together gave me a relaxed, comfortable look. the novelty tees served as a passive attention-getter; people would read the shirt, chuckle at it or whatever, look me down and up again, and go about their business.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Posted Image

This is my favourite type of skirt. Its a late fifties straight black skirt, calf-length and very slim-fitting. Note the small kick pleat in place of the modern long overlapping back vent, great fun to wear!

Picture from a skirt advert in a late fifties women's magazine.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

i know these are kinda small, my camera phone isn't great but these are a piar of plats and legwraps with fishnets. I couldn't fit the denim mini I had on into the pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

This morning I pushed the envelope a little further. Yesterday I went on my morning grocery stop with leather slack and dime size gold earrings. This morning I wore my work slacks, olive turtleneck, black leather pull on thigh boots with 4” stiletto heels, a black cardigan sweater, and large gold/silver two piece clip on earrings. The look still fell into my definition of conservative, and I felt very comfortable with my look The overall shape of the earrings is a oval about 1” x 2” and are definitely a women’s fashion earring. When I walked through the store, ignoring me was more of a challenge, but people still managed it. The clerk at the checkout had seen me in boots and a skirt before so she wasn’t surprised … I think amazed is more descript of her reaction. She didn’t say anything but she really noticed. I may stick with these for a little while and see what happens.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi TBG,

You have a great sense of fashion. Would enjoy seeing some of your outfits and accessories in some pics, are you able to post a few or post an album site where we can enjoy your fashion?

david

This morning I pushed the envelope a little further. Yesterday I went on my morning grocery stop with leather slack and dime size gold earrings. This morning I wore my work slacks, olive turtleneck, black leather pull on thigh boots with 4” stiletto heels, a black cardigan sweater, and large gold/silver two piece clip on earrings. The look still fell into my definition of conservative, and I felt very comfortable with my look The overall shape of the earrings is a oval about 1” x 2” and are definitely a women’s fashion earring.

When I walked through the store, ignoring me was more of a challenge, but people still managed it. The clerk at the checkout had seen me in boots and a skirt before so she wasn’t surprised … I think amazed is more descript of her reaction. She didn’t say anything but she really noticed.

I may stick with these for a little while and see what happens.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Yo, Thightbootguy! An incredible outing, my friend! You do indeed continue to push the envelope, and do so quite boldy! I'm most impressed! It's because of you that I'm into skirts and will soon wear one out in public. Your adventures have emboldened me to push that envelope as well.

There have been a lot of requests for images. The best I can promise is I’m working on it. I don’t have the funds for a digital camera, but I found a PC camera for $5 that produces dreadful images so here it goes. I can’t do a full length image yet but I’m working on that too.

Here is what ole thighboot guy looks like with both styles of earrings.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Yo, TBG! Many thanks for finally placing a face to the famous name! The earrings looked cool! As for digital cameras, I believe Ritz Camera sells one-time use digital cameras for fifteen or twenty bucks. Check their website for more info. I've also seen digital cameras in places like Best Buy and Circuit City for $150.00. Hope we'll get to see more pics from you in the future!

;)

It's great to finally see the faces of thighbootguy and kneehighs. Great job guys. It's greatly appreciated.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Here are a couple more pictures of looks I have tried with a skirt.

Posted Image

This is the short suede skirt that I went out in that caused the strong reaction I posted on “My Session in a Skirt & Heels“.

Posted Image

This is the knee length leather skirt I bought after JeffB posted his first skirt pictures.

Posted Image

This is the long dark gray stretch skirt with the slit on the left side and a long sweater:

Posted Image

Here is the mini that I haven’t worn out yet. I like the look but this is not the skirt to wear to the grocery.

As JeffB said, “If anyone would have told me I would be posting pictures of myself wearing a skirt on the Internet...”

Here are a couple more pictures of looks I have tried with a skirt.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

As JeffB said, “If anyone would have told me I would be posting pictures of myself wearing a skirt on the Internet...”

Thighbootguy: In a word----WOW!!! Absolutely great pics of you in your skirts! And to think I started the ball rolling for you! Bravo to you, my friend!

:D

Hi TBG,

Terrific look. Thank you for sharing,

david

Thighbootguy: In a word----WOW!!! Absolutely great pics of you in your skirts! And to think I started the ball rolling for you! Bravo to you, my friend!

:D

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I’m starting to understand the appeal of wearing fashion jewelry. I think it complements my normal turtle neck and thigh boots with stiletto heels (every body has their own normal). I bought a bunch of fashion earrings a while back because they were cheep ($1 each) and I liked the feel of wearing them. Several of them are solid metal and heavy and it felt neat having them on my ears. I sometimes wore them while I was driving but never out in public and when I did it was the dime size gold earrings.

Recently I tried wearing a pair of more flashy (larger) earrings and have met with as much acceptance as my thigh boots. The earrings are the first thing people seem to notice and then when they take in the boots, they either accept the look or are so overloaded they don’t know how to react. (It’s kind of fun to watch.)

Here are more of the earrings I bought

Posted Image

This was for a pierced ear bit I made a loop out of the wore and it has a clip on the back that was ment to go over the wire and it now make a nice clip on.

Posted Image

I will give these an outting soon.

Posted Image

I think they are too fat at the top and not long enough.

Posted Image

Maybe with the mini skirt. Now wouldn’t that be something!

Posted Image

Maybe on a day when I really want some flash.

Posted Image

Kind of like there.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I don’t think I will wear these but they feel neat to wear.

JeffB-

Thanks for the kind words (especially the WOW) and yep, it's all your fault. :D