Best Dressed HHPlacer of 2021

Tech

After further review I noticed that back in the early days of HHPLACE’s beginning, around 2006 or before, Administrators permitted Guests to post comments expressing their opinion, comments and suggestions.  Some time after that they changed their policy to only permitting registered members to post here.  Perhaps they changed this policy due to the increase in the number of people posting comments outside of the website’s expressed purpose causing problems and excessive labor scrubbing them.  Over the time since I joined “Admins” have banned a number of people due to their activity not being in compliance with the rules and stated goals, JeffB for example.  I, for one, recognize their situation because I have received several warnings about some things I posted.  

Perhaps there are really more people posting than we are aware of because their comments fail to meet established standards and are considered inappropriate for public consumption.  I don’t have any problem with that and appreciate our Admin’s efforts to maintain the standards and purposes established.  But I really miss JeffB. ;-)

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

7 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

After further review I noticed that back in the early days of HHPLACE’s beginning, around 2006 or before, Administrators permitted Guests to post comments expressing their opinion, comments and suggestions.  Some time after that they changed their policy to only permitting registered members to post here.  Perhaps they changed this policy due to the increase in the number of people posting comments outside of the website’s expressed purpose causing problems and excessive labor scrubbing them.  Over the time since I joined “Admins” have banned a number of people due to their activity not being in compliance with the rules and stated goals, JeffB for example.  I, for one, recognize their situation because I have received several warnings about some things I posted.  

Perhaps there are really more people posting than we are aware of because their comments fail to meet established standards and are considered inappropriate for public consumption.  I don’t have any problem with that and appreciate our Admin’s efforts to maintain the standards and purposes established.  But I really miss JeffB. ;-)

Yes, I miss JeffB also, but I must point out that he was not technically banned. True, much of his content in the latter days was circumscribed, but he could post something today if he wanted to. He is not the only one s0 situated. It's just that for some, confining one's interest to shoes is too limiting, so those people have left voluntarily. Luckily for me, I have zero interest in dresses and makeup and such. Therefore, I am not very tempted to violate "community" standards.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bluejay said:

I too miss the posts and pics of JeffB.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Whether or JeffB voluntarily chose to leave Hhplace or was encouraged to leave by th powers in place is not important.  He was a long time member and I do remember when his first postings were about his wearing high heels in public at his work place.  Over the span of his membership his interests expanded to include adding wearing items of female apparel, eventually culminating in full crossdressing which went outside th parameters of this site.  That being said, I happened to recently run across several pictures of him in full costume on another website.  Unfortunately there was not any reference as to where his pictures could be accessed.  I wonder if any of you know of any websites where we could reunite with him?  Please share the location or address if you do. I know that I am not the only one who would like to reconnect with him.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:59 PM, Bubba136 said:

The time right now where I live is 7:50 P.M. EST (19:50 hours).  And this website’s statistics show that there are/have been 137 people logged into it over the past 30 minutes that the website captures on a rolling basis. Out of this number only two people are noted as being members.  The rest are noted as “guests.” The Forum index indicates that the last posted comment was recorded 13 hours ago.  There is no way of telling how many other guests or members have been viewing our comments over the past 12 hours.  But, when I was here at 08:30 this morning, the website statistics reflected a total of 108 people logged in with 5 of these being members, the rest noted as “guests, with only one comment recorded. 

While our forums statistics indicate quite a bit of interest on the subjects covered here, the  lack of comments placed is really disappointing.  Frankly, I don’t have any idea on how to elicit comments that would make the place more interesting.  Any ideas anyone?

I fear that many of the "guests" are just nervous/uneasy.....

13 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Oh, so "guests" can not actually post anything here?   Never thought about that

Hi Folks

I'm surprised to see so many people that still have no idea about some things, as I have explained, in great detail, a number of times what goes on with the website and what has happened to members like JeffB...

I've said so many times, repeatedly, JeffB was never banned, nor made to feel unwelcome at all. He was, however, asked to stop posting CD/TV content, as that is not what HHPlace is about.

I put that boundary in place almost 20 years ago because the website was total trash. It was littered with trashy cross-dressing content and men exposing themselves. So I put a stop to it and spent a ton of time cleaning the place up.

Part of that was gradually removing the CD/TV content, allowing the focus of the website to just be about the fashion, not fetish, nor CD/TV content.

So there we go, it has now been explained again 🙂

Can people please stop speculating over wether JeffB was or was not banned...? It never happened, there was no conversation about banning him.

Guests cannot post anything here at all, you must be registered and vetted in order to post anything. Once a person registers, their profile is checked over, carefully. It's then either approved or banned.

There are currently 525 profiles pending approval.

On 3/3/2024 at 2:52 AM, Shyheels said:

Whether it is an embarrassment about their interest in heels, or that these guests are looking for something different or the time lag in getting an account activated, it is a real shame that at least some of these guests do not become active participants 

Its all 3. What makes things even harder to deal with is that every admin there has ever been, all bar 1, has been a nightmare to deal with and turned into a headache as they just abused other members with rules and bullying.

I've had to ditch all of them because of the way they treated people.

Only 1 admin and 1 mod were ever good (Shyheels, that's you...) Both have sadly had to move on to other things in life. As is the way, good people busy doing good things...

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

On 2/25/2024 at 7:00 PM, AlexC94 said:

From last night! Same jacket and jeans but different boots this time albeit the same height in heel and leg shaft. The only difference being I got loads more people saying how much they loved my ability to walk in 8 inch heels, and how shiny my jacket was.

Those jeans are very, inappropriately the wrong size. They look wrong in so many ways. Sorry, dude. It's not a good look at all. It screams "Fetish" and "Exhibitionist". Like they have been deliberately pulled up way too high.

Tucked in t-shirts are never a good look either. Unless its a polo shirt with trousers, and a belt!

If you REALLY cant see whats wrong, head down to specsavers. Your nuts basically are on show in cameltoe fashion. If those jeans were any tighter or pulled up any higher, they would be bursting out of the seams and you would be talking like mickey mouse.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Tech said:

Those jeans are very, inappropriately the wrong size. They look wrong in so many ways. Sorry, dude. It's not a good look at all. It screams "Fetish" and "Exhibitionist". Like they have been deliberately pulled up way too high.

Tucked in t-shirts are never a good look either. Unless its a polo shirt with trousers, and a belt!

I must disagree strongly with your assertion that tucked in t-shirts are always bad. For those of us who are proportioned with short legs and long torsos, an untucked t-shirt exacerbates this unfortunate defect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Different likes and styles.  My opinion is “Man, tuck it in.  Woman untucked.”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I must disagree strongly with your assertion that tucked in t-shirts are always bad. For those of us who are proportioned with short legs and long torsos, an untucked t-shirt exacerbates this unfortunate defect.

Like you say, kind of depends on the build of the person wearing the t shirt...

I do not wear T-shirts to be dressy. I wear them because I am doing something that requires freedom of movement. Otherwise I wear proper shirts and then yes, tucked in.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 10:47 AM, mlroseplant said:

Whats the difference between "Disagree" and "Disagree strongly"? Compared to say "I'n my experience, I've found that..."

You don't have any defects; you're just different. Either way, if you tucked in a plain T-Shirt, as tight as he did, with no belt, it would look dreadful.

17 hours ago, flavio said:

I just quoted an inappropriate answer from the admin above.

It automatically felt into approval before publishing.

I hope it gets published. I have a screenshot of it.

For the sake of this forum that I appreciate for a lot of time.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, right?

Your post was just an offensive rant. You're stating that every opinion has to either be a great one, or shut up? No matter what somebody posts or how they look? Nope, doesn't work like that.

You need to be a lot more respectful of everyone's opinions and accept that not everybody will agree with everybody, and that's fine.

Everybody has their own opinion about what "inappropriate" is, but if your junk is clearly visible through your clothes, then you have made a poor choice. the whole world would likely agree with that. His photo is borderline delectable.

There is no hate, so dont create any where there isn't any and quit ranting. Don't get offended on somebody elses behalf. It's just an opinion. Your rant showed clearly that you didnt even understand what I said, nor it's context, so no, it will not be published, because its littered with misinformation, and abuse. If you choose to share your screenshot of it, this will result in a ban.

7 hours ago, Tech said:

Whats the difference between "Disagree" and "Disagree strongly"? Compared to say "I'n my experience, I've found that..."

You don't have any defects; you're just different. Either way, if you tucked in a plain T-Shirt, as tight as he did, with no belt, it would look dreadful.

The way I figure, agreement or disagreement is not like pregnancy, but rather there is a continuum. On the other end of the spectrum, I do not merely wishy-washily agree with your assertion about the belt, I agree strongly. A belt is key, both as a holder-upper device and as a line of visual demarcation.

• Haha 1

To wear a belt or not wear a belt!  That isn’t the question!  Who cares anymore.  Where I live, should you appear nicely dressed anywhere in public you would be the exception.  It seems that people just don’t care what they wear or how they look these days.  Apparently the “hobo”, or more appropriately, the “homeless or illegal immigrant” look is the “in” way to dress. Personally, I really don’t care.  I don’t have to associate with any of them if I choose not to.  As long as they don’t smell to high heaven while sitting next to me at a restaurant, why should I be critical of what they are wearing when I, myself, am wearing my nicest pair of high heels  👠 which could clearly be considered as being “socially deviant?”

Therefore, to criticize or  not to be criticized is really the question.  As for me, I choose to dress nicely, as I was taught to as a child, and let the rest of the world “do their own thing.”

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

The way I figure, agreement or disagreement is not like pregnancy, but rather there is a continuum. On the other end of the spectrum, I do not merely wishy-washily agree with your assertion about the belt, I agree strongly. A belt is key, both as a holder-upper device and as a line of visual demarcation.

Ha ha ha, this really made me chuckle... Thank you... 😁

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

To wear a belt or not wear a belt!  That isn’t the question!

Thanks Bubba, this also made me chuckle... Your right too, so many people these days just don't give a crap, and are happy to look like that same crap they don't care about.

Zero effort or thought goes in, but then it's guaranteed to look even weirder because the rest of how you present yourself screams, "I have a weird fetish for women's footwear".

Great shoes are an accessory to a great look, but so many guys get this horribly wrong and end up with a dreadful look + fetish shoes = Weird.

They literally make the shoes the only thing that had any thought or desire behind it. The rest of it ends up looking like a blind guy went shopping at goodwill.

Bit Harsh? Only if the truth hurts... Too many people really don't like honesty.

If your going to pull on some wicked shoes, they better be an accessory to a wicked outfit/overall look.

Several members here do it soooo well its insane.

• Like 1

As a freelancer working from home I've always made a point to dress for work - not doesn't have to be fancy or "business attire:" but it must be separate from my lounging around wear; the effort must be made - it reinforces the idea of being at work. I've found that wearing heels has prompted me to lift my game in that regard, more "smart casual" to live up to the stylishness of my heels. A good thing all around.

• Like 1

Some and all of above makes me laugh.  First, I can't wear a belt for any lenght of time, it rubs on a 'donor site' on my hip. So all this to belt or not to belt stuff

Second, as a writer graphic artist, I worked from home, many times in sweats, short, sometimes 36 hours days to meet delivery dates. When final reviews come in, you have only a short time to turn in the final. In the begining, I might put on a 3 piece suit to negotiate a project, then work in sweats. When I go to work in public, I am nicely dressed with high heels, especially if I'm wearing knee high stilettos.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tech said:

Ha ha ha, this really made me chuckle... Thank you... 😁

I sometimes don't understand why I am funny, even when I'm trying to be serious. Just the other day, I was talking with my immediate supervisors at work about the project our crew would be doing, and I made some remark like, "Yes, I agree, that is a very important consideration." Both of them busted up laughing. I have no idea why. Was it the delivery? Verbiage? Demeanor? No idea. But, in any case, you're welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tech said:

Could be as loose as the trousers? No belt is like watching somebody wear shoes with the laces missing...

I haven't been able to wear a belt in over 20 years, hits the donor site just the wrong way.

Besides my shoes have zippers.

I have issues with my back having had surgery on my L4/L5 vertebrae some years ago- wearing a belt is not helpful. You’d think it might be supportive but it’s not 

Just for clarification.  I am a guest here and will always try my best to follow the rules.  Very confused at the moment.  After reading (TECH) post regarding rules, and no CD/Tv post,  i see many post of men dressed in skirts and dresses, hose and heels.  How is this not against the rules?   Not calling anyone out,  just need clarification?

• Like 2

give me more heels

21 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

Just for clarification.  I am a guest here and will always try my best to follow the rules.  Very confused at the moment.  After reading (TECH) post regarding rules, and no CD/Tv post,  i see many post of men dressed in skirts and dresses, hose and heels.  How is this not against the rules?   Not calling anyone out,  just need clarification?

Oh, I wouldn't bother much worrying about it. I think you intrinsically know what is appropriate, and what is inappropriate. Life is full of ambiguity, is it not?

21 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

Yes it is.   But just looking for clarification as to what is against the site rules.  seems to me many have broke some.

I am doing my best to be humorous here. I really am. If I were to make a video of what I am about to say, it would be more lighthearted than it comes off in print. You may as well look for clarification about why Katie Wells wouldn't go with you to the junior prom.

On 3/16/2024 at 6:01 AM, mlroseplant said:

I am doing my best to be humorous here. I really am. If I were to make a video of what I am about to say, it would be more lighthearted than it comes off in print. You may as well look for clarification about why Katie Wells wouldn't go with you to the junior prom.

Katie Wells?

give me more heels

17 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

It's a name I made up. I'm sure there is somebody out there called that, but I don't know her.

Wasn’t there a female country singer named “Kitty Wells” that was popular back around the late 1960’s?  Perhaps you retrieved a name from really deep in your memory that you might have heard and forgotten.