Does Your Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Significant Other Know You Visit Hhplace?

SF

I have been a member here for several years, and my wife knows that I have an account and post here occasionally. A few days ago, my wife took me up on my offer to show her the site so she could see what it is all about. Prior to that she had never seen the HHPlace site. We logged on and I gave her a "tour" showing her my posts and those of all you here. She even explored around a bit afterward. In general, I think looking around satisfied her curiosity about the site, but not sure if she was convinced that the site is useful. I told her that for me, it is a fun place to exchange ideas and information. She is a shoe gal, and like me, enjoys shoes and heels. I offered to set up an account for her, she declined and said she will just use my account. I guess my question is, do others out here share their HHPlace postings etc, with their spouses, and significant others? sf P.S. I did ask her to identify herself if she were to post a comment on my account - ha ha.....

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

P.S. I did ask her to identify herself if she were to post a comment on my account - ha ha.....

A good idea, not only for our sake, but hers. (or vice versa)

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

ha ha.... youbetcha.... and I did tell her NOT to post in the gals section - yipes !!!! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

my wife knows about this forum and she is ok with it. i do actually tell her from time to time if i read about a particular event or story ..she totally loves heels and i am her best advisor and ever since i told her about my higher interest in heels , thanks to this forum she did accetp this side more easily

My wife knows about this forum and is fine with me participating, but has no interest in heels and thus no interest in this forum herself. I will occasionally share a post or photo with her that I think is particularly interesting, especially if it is from someone here we've met in person, but that's as far as it goes. Steve

Unfortunately I have not and dare not. Her interest in heels ended with the birth of our first child. Her feet changed sizes and heels became uncomfortable to her :( She had enjoyed heels up to 3" most of the time but did get her into a pair of 4" beige pleated toe mary-jane style. She got so many compliments from many people including her sister. BUT now a 1" heel is not even good and I think she really regrets she cannot wear and has a bias against those who do. So, I have to keep this site as a place of solace for my interest.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

MrsF has an account on here but very seldomly posts as she spends her computer time on Facebook. She's not really that interested in discussing shoes as it's just another item of clothing to her as she has total freedom of what she wears and is known for her trademark high stiletto heels by al our friends.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

NO, My wife doesn't have any knowledge of this site nor of my continued heeling. She and I had a discussion which didn't go well many years ago so best to keep it to myself, at least as long as I can. I thought about showing her the site years ago when we were in discussions of wearing heels but stopped short as the talks didn't go at all well. If for some reason she becomes aware that I am still heeling then I may show her this site and let her know I am not the only one and others have wives/girlfriends who are Ok with their man wearing heels.

My wife knows about hhp. I show here occasionally posts that might interest her. She has great pity on the guys with partners that do not allow them to wear heels. To her that "not allowing" is unnatural. She does not look at hhp by herself. She is involved in too many other things already. But she does wear heels up to 3 inches and enjoys them. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

She is aware. I have only mentioned a few things from here. She has a friend that Is sooo into heels and I keep asking her to tell her about it. I think she is afraid I will be found out. There IS a thread I would like her to read. It is in the girls section. It is "does your husband wear your shoes". I think it could be very helpful for her.

No my wife has no knowledge and I dare not tell her. High heels has been a huge issue between us and I keep the site as well as my heels to myself in secret. I actually only visit the site while at work. I found this topic interesting as it shows me how others handle the topic with thier significant others.

My wife checks out the site under my account once in a while. Doesnt bother her at all. If I only had the password to her machine to see where shes been shopping... :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My wife likes heels but is not keen on me wearing them inside or out, so i keep my shoe wearing to myself as well as where i go surfing on the web including HHP.. What she doesn't know don't hurt her as far as i am concerned.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

My girlfriend is aware of hh place at least I showed her about ten years ago, but does not ask anything so I do not tell. Heels are not mentioned in this house, I just do what I want when I want.

life is not a rehearsal

My wife knows that I come to this forum occasionally, and she is ok about it. Early on, I once showed her a few threads so that she understood why I came here (for motivational support from like minded people), and that I didn't have some secret social thing going on here (which was her original reaction). It was pretty much left at that and she has not asked about it again.

During talks about heels with my mother, I have mentioned that there are places on the internet, fora, where people like me are. She said that of course, for whatever weird thing, there's place on the internet! She told me a lot of times that she was worried about my future, what would happen if I'd get a girlfriend, a wife... I said that I had seen lots of examples showing that the combination of heels and a wife are possible, but I didn't go into detail. I don't think she knows about THIS site, but I might tell her to show the community, show that it's not such a problem. She might see my posts and see that heels are really important for me.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Yes my my partner knows that I read and post here on HH Place. She herself does not wear heels much anymore so has less interest than I do. I do show her every once in awhile or tell her about interesting topics which come up. The best way, do not have to hide anything or be worried about or what I do here. So I do feel very much supported and accepted for my interests in heeling and wearing what I like. It did take some time to have her understand it all but with nothing to hide, it is so much better. I am lucky and loved for my interests. Mtnsofheels

Yes my wife knows and has an account "AnneV" but has only posted early in our membership, maybe 3 times. I get some stick but all is pretty fair. Al

I don't have a significant other, but my daughter has enjoyed some of Amanda's threads, once I worked out that she didn't need access to my computer to see them.

Gosh Meg, not the rude ones I hope ;-)

I have no idea where this discussion is going. Just giving it a nudge to get it back on topic.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.