Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

I met my current and hopefully last GF a few months back, I showed up as how I usually dress. Harness boots, black pants, black t-shirt, and leathered out riding my Harley. She told me she always wanted one of those bad boy types, which bill I can certainly pull off. One night while getting ready to have a smoke outside and just finishing up some together time, I told her what a hassle going outside to smoke, now I have to get dressed again. Here she said tossing me her silk short robe, put this on. I thought I was going to die. She made a comment of how she like me in it and I told her that I enjoyed wearing it, and that I had a huge lingerie fetish and shoe fetish. Really she said, guess we will have to do something about that. Now it's heels, painted toes, stockings, garters and negilee's for around the house, neither one of us could be happier. I'm a lucky guy.

I met my current and hopefully last GF a few months back, I showed up as how I usually dress. Harness boots, black pants, black t-shirt, and leathered out riding my Harley. She told me she always wanted one of those bad boy types, which bill I can certainly pull off. One night while getting ready to have a smoke outside and just finishing up some together time, I told her what a hassle going outside to smoke, now I have to get dressed again. Here she said tossing me her silk short robe, put this on. I thought I was going to die. She made a comment of how she like me in it and I told her that I enjoyed wearing it, and that I had a huge lingerie fetish and shoe fetish. Really she said, guess we will have to do something about that. Now it's heels, painted toes, stockings, garters and negilee's for around the house, neither one of us could be happier. I'm a lucky guy.

And they say smoking is bad for you! LOL!!!!

real men wear heels

My wife approves and we both have the same shoe size so we buy sandals together and wear each others although she's not really into high heels anymore and of course I love them, especially high heeled wedge sandals and slides. I work away from home so when I'm back every 3 months she and I go away somewhere private and secluded for a few days and then I wear high heels the whole time, not in public but in and around the houses we stay in and outside.

Really she said, guess we will have to do something about that. Now it's heels, painted toes, stockings, garters and negilee's for around the house, neither one of us could be happier. I'm a lucky guy.

You lucky so and so. Enjoy it, such understandings GF's / SO's / wives are hard to find

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 2 months later...

My wife approves, only around the house. It was funny talking to her last night, I was asking, "I wonder if they they have thigh high boots with square toes" and she started talking about stores that may carry them. What's amazing is that, I am the only one that wears thigh high boots around the house. So, for her to recommend certain stores, and times of the season to buy them, is beyond me. I remember when I first bought these boots, it was a little tight, so, she brought out her square toe Nine West boots, and told me to try them on. :chuckle: I guess I consider one of the lucky ones. :w00t2:

My wife approves, only around the house.

It was funny talking to her last night, I was asking, "I wonder if they they have thigh high boots with square toes" and she started talking about stores that may carry them.

What's amazing is that, I am the only one that wears thigh high boots around the house. So, for her to recommend certain stores, and times of the season to buy them, is beyond me. I remember when I first bought these boots, it was a little tight, so, she brought out her square toe Nine West boots, and told me to try them on. :chuckle:

I guess I consider one of the lucky ones. :w00t2:

Its great when your wife/partner plays an active role in your heel fetish.

My wife actively encourages me to wear my thighboots whenever possible, she really loves it and gets very excited at the thought of me wearing my thighboots for her.

On the subject of square toe thighboots, have you ever thought of getting a pair of thigh high cowboy boots? Thats whats going through my mind at the moment so i then stand more chance of getting to wear them out and about. Just a thought, you can get a nice 4 inch cuban heel or even higher if required.

Let me know your thoughts??

My wife actively encourages me to wear my thighboots whenever possible, she really loves it and gets very excited at the thought of me wearing my thighboots for her.

That's awesome! I totally agree. When I wear mine, she's like, "oooh, look at you." and she'll run her hand down my leg. Unfortunately, she's pregnant right now, so she can't wear boots since she's somewhat bloated... only a couple more months. :chuckle:

On the subject of square toe thighboots, have you ever thought of getting a pair of thigh high cowboy boots? Thats whats going through my mind at the moment so i then stand more chance of getting to wear them out and about. Just a thought, you can get a nice 4 inch cuban heel or even higher if required.

Honestly, I never knew there was such a thing. hmmm. I'll have to look into that. I think I would prefer something a little more subtle if I were to venture out in public... just a little shy about it...:w00t2:

Do you have any examples of some? websites?

Thanks!

Rich

That's awesome! I totally agree. When I wear mine, she's like, "oooh, look at you." and she'll run her hand down my leg. Unfortunately, she's pregnant right now, so she can't wear boots since she's somewhat bloated... only a couple more months. :chuckle:

Honestly, I never knew there was such a thing. hmmm. I'll have to look into that. I think I would prefer something a little more subtle if I were to venture out in public... just a little shy about it...:w00t2:

Do you have any examples of some? websites?

Thanks!

Rich

Hi Rich, hope this link works,

You can have the thighboots customised in any style so you can have them as subtle as you want.

i would wear them under my jeans at first when out, but i would love to be able to tuck my jeans in them and get out their in them :tear:

I am so tempted to order a pair, but may have to wait to after christmas:sad:

Let me know what you think!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CUSTOM-COWBOY-BOOTS-LEATHER-22-TO-37-INCHES-TALL-SHAFT_W0QQitemZ310179351688QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item4838214c88

well, cant believe, have just gone through these threads from the last year, as its been about a year since I told the wife, and havent posted on this thread!!! bad of me!! well wife now accepts and we even shop for heels together, she also very much enjoys heels, our tastes are similar, however different in a few minor aspects!! we have had great fun since the 1st acceptance the long chat that night!! so far have only had two short public healing occasions, with the wifes full support!! we have plans for public heeling, just that life is way to rushed, sure it will happen during the coming festive season!! so the plans go!! she is quiet ok with it now and actually encourages it sometimes!! now wearing heels almost every day at home, she is aware of that, and no issues whatsoever!! cant even remember what I voted at the time, or when I voted!!! LOL!! been a great heeling year! with the support of a great woman!!:chuckle:

Wife fully approves. She thinks that me wearing heels is a cool and uniquely freaky style. Also she thinks that wearing women's heels is a good idea, because the selection of men's heels is very limited and very expensive :chuckle: Happy Heeling k6ps

• 2 weeks later...

My wife does not approve, yet she is a very loving and tolerant wife. She knows that I will wear my high heels boots when she is not around. Today we had a very nice compromise. She really wanted to go to Chicago's Chinatown district (USA). I told her that if she can tolerate me wearing my boots and jeans from my avatar, I would take her. We compromised, I would leave our home dressed in my brown high heel boots, and then change into sneakers when we got there. This was fine with me since we would be doing a considerable amount of walking at Chinatown. So I left our place dressed in my high heel boots, even got out to pump gas and pay for it wearing boots. She didn't seem to mind. And when we arrived, we walked through the neighborhood in sneakers. It was a simple afternoon of lunch and shopping. As it was time to leave, I was starting to get cold, so I changed back into my boots for the ride home. I mentioned to my wife that this was actually my second time going to Chinatown in my boots, first time was the Chicago heel meet earlier this year. So she is slowly accepting me in boots and I am glad that I got to kiss her wearing my boots. She was just glad to have an outing and enjoying my company. All in all, it was a fun outing, and I'm glad that my wife knows me a little better.

My girlfriend approves, on top of that I think she even likes it. It kinda started when she told me she wondered how it would feel to make out with another girl, to which I replied I would dress up as one if she wanted to. Guess what happened after that.:cry1: She tells me how sexy she thinks it is that I wear heels and women's clothing and often jokes around I'm the woman in this relationship. She sometimes refers to me as her transvestite boyfriend (though only in private) Haha. She even tells me that she's kinda proud of it. I think she still sees this as one big joke, as she keeps commenting that 'I am crazy like that'. I don't mind that the slightest bit, I can be myself around her. Even if that means if she doesn't take it as seriously as I do. I like wearing heels and women's clothing, and she lets me. Not too much though, since she once asked me to put off my heels, but still I'm really happy with a girlfriend like her. I tried to hint that I really like it, but I think I need to outright tell her that I love wearing high heels. But I think if I tell her she would just say that it doesn't come as a surprise, considering what I have worn when she was around. Best thing of all? We're about the same height and width regarding body shape, so we fit in each others clothes perfectly. We switch clothes every so often, I do fit in her shoes too, but my feet are 2 sizes bigger than hers so they're not comfortable. The only thing I feel sad about is that she dislikes high heels herself, since she can't walk with them. She even tried on a pair of mine, stood up and sat down immediately after standing up. Then she asked how I was even able to walk in them. Haha. The reason that she doesn't find it weird that I own heels is because she knows I'm planning to wear them together with a matching costume for this gig that I have coming up. She can't wait to see me in that costume, on top of that. God bless my girlfriend.

Please let us know how your "gig" turns out and her reaction to the way you dress up for it. Also, if you can, please take some pictures. One picture is worth a thousand words, or so they say.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My girlfriend approves, on top of that I think she even likes it. It kinda started when she told me she wondered how it would feel to make out with another girl, to which I replied I would dress up as one if she wanted to. Guess what happened after that.:cry1:

She tells me how sexy she thinks it is that I wear heels and women's clothing and often jokes around I'm the woman in this relationship. She sometimes refers to me as her transvestite boyfriend (though only in private) Haha. She even tells me that she's kinda proud of it.

I think she still sees this as one big joke, as she keeps commenting that 'I am crazy like that'. I don't mind that the slightest bit, I can be myself around her. Even if that means if she doesn't take it as seriously as I do. I like wearing heels and women's clothing, and she lets me. Not too much though, since she once asked me to put off my heels, but still I'm really happy with a girlfriend like her. I tried to hint that I really like it, but I think I need to outright tell her that I love wearing high heels. But I think if I tell her she would just say that it doesn't come as a surprise, considering what I have worn when she was around.

Best thing of all? We're about the same height and width regarding body shape, so we fit in each others clothes perfectly. We switch clothes every so often, I do fit in her shoes too, but my feet are 2 sizes bigger than hers so they're not comfortable.

The only thing I feel sad about is that she dislikes high heels herself, since she can't walk with them. She even tried on a pair of mine, stood up and sat down immediately after standing up. Then she asked how I was even able to walk in them. Haha.

The reason that she doesn't find it weird that I own heels is because she knows I'm planning to wear them together with a matching costume for this gig that I have coming up. She can't wait to see me in that costume, on top of that. God bless my girlfriend.

Wow, that would be a tough choice for me. While I would love to have a partner that approved of my wearing heels, I would be less than thrilled about her NOT wearing heels. My wife, due to foot and knee problems, no longer wears much in the way of a heel, maybe a thicker 2" heel now and then, but the days of nice classic stiletto high heels is over for her. Unfortunately, I am not handling that fact very well, and while trying desparately not to let it be an issue, I know that I am less than thrilled by the shoes she now wears. I know that is despicable of me, but my love of women in heels is just so damn strong. So it would be a very difficult choice for me. I have to say, since her footwear has changed, I find myself wanting to buy and wear heels just that much more, certainly more than at most any time in the past that I can remember. So, though I can't imagine ever giving up my desire to wear heels, I believe that I'd prefer that she wore them, rather than her be acceptiong of me in heels and not wearing them herself.

Wow, that was long winded....lol. Maybe I could finally tell her my habits behind the guise of needing to feed my heels desire, and since she can't wear them, I could get some satisfaction by wearing them myself!

Today I had my biggest outing ever in my brown high heel boots. Today I went all over town with my brown high heel boots on, jeans tucked in. It was my first time going with my wife to public places wearing my boots. I took my wife to Starbucks Coffee, she was just happy to be enjoying a latte. I enjoyed drinking my frappucino, sitting down with my legs crossed admiring the look of my boots. There were no stares or double takes. Everybody was just minding their own business. We stopped by a dollar store and picked up a few items. I walked into a post office for stamps. Then we went to her pharmacy to drop off a prescription. So the morning in boots lasted about 2.5 hours. Later that evening I put my boots back on and I took my wife to the movies. It was my first movie outing with my wife wearing my favorite boots. She was happy that I took her to see Michael Jackson: This Is It. Since it was a weekday, it was a slow night at the theater, which was exactly how I like it since it is dark in the theater and there aren't too many people around on a weeknight. The evening in boots lasted about 3.5 hours. Although my wife does not approve of my boot wearing in public, she is still loving and accommodating since I took her to places she wanted to go. She is slowly accepting me in heels and getting used to it. I just need to continue to make it worth her while by taking her on fun outings. With about six total hours of boot wearing, this was my longest day in heels. And since it was uneventful, it made this day even more special. Going out in boots in public with my wife has increased my courage and overall confidence level. I would say it went up from 40 percent to 60 percent. My highest confidence level is still wearing my tall black Western Ranch cowboy boots at 95 percent. I am very grateful to have my loving wife who is willing to compromise.

Sorry to say,my partner still doesn't know... At least not of my heelings, she is ok with my ladies boots with 1.5" heels and laces in rear of the shaft. But high-heels... not quit ready for that yet....

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Today I had an interesting outing in my brown high heel boots from my avatar with a little bit of a twist. My wife came along with me on my errands. She needed to go to an ATM, so we stopped by a European grocery store with our branch bank inside. I thought I was going to wait in my car while she runs in and makes a withdrawal. She said she also needed to pick up some groceries. But then she asked me if I was coming in with her to the store. I said to myself, this is the same woman who does not approve of my boots. This is a grocery store on the other side of town, where nobody knows us. So I thought it out and said to myself, "Why not?", just going into a crowded supermarket for the first time wearing my boots fully exposed. So we walked towards the entrance, we noticed the reflection of my boots in the store window, and I heard a groan from my wife. She was probably thinking to herself, "Did I just invite my husband to come in with me to the store wearing those boots?", well it was too late to turn back. So we went about our business, as did everyone else. It seemed as if no one was paying attention. We left the store, and thankfully it was another uneventful outing. To thank her for tolerating my boots, we made another stop at Starbucks Coffee for a latte and brownie. We even went to another less crowded grocery store and picked up a few more items. Later that afternoon, she thanked me for a nice morning outing. I think it was Starbucks that made her day.

Please let us know how your "gig" turns out and her reaction to the way you dress up for it. Also, if you can, please take some pictures. One picture is worth a thousand words, or so they say.

Well, the gig isn't until the end of January, but something happened this weekend.

My girlfriend came over to my place, and it was lots of fun, of course. :wave: Well, at one point she was joking about that transvestite boyfriend thing again. At that point I felt like confessing to her that I wasn't just doing it just because she thought it was funny, but because I really felt good being in womens clothes and shoes.

So I confessed to her. I told her I had an extreme high heel fetish and liked to wear them. I also told her I like to wear womens clothing.

Her reaction to it was anything but what I expected... She looked at me a bit weird at first, but then she smiled and said: "I love you for who you are, not for what you are wearing." She went on: "You can wear heels and womens clothing when I am around if you want to. I don't mind. I feel happy about the fact that you trust me enough to tell me this." I couldn't believe she was so approving.

It didn't end there. She quickly loaned me one of her bras and her hoodie and said I could wear them. I already had a skirt, some fishnets and my Demonia boots, as well as a nice wig, so I changed clothes. When I was finished, she asked me how I felt. I told her I felt really good. She complimented me how her hoodie looked good on me. I felt so confident and happy! :cry1: She did however threw the 'You're not gay are you?' question at me, but I assured her I wasn't and that I purely wear high heels and womens clothing because I feel good in them.

Well, I'm pretty self-conscious but what the heck... Here's a pic of me in my outfit I wore that awesome midday: http://img710.imageshack.us/i/iamme.png/

I am wearing my platform Demonia boots here, type Slush-62, with 4.75 inch heels. I love those boots! They look elegant yet give off a powerful vibe. :clap:

Anyway, after a little while being in my outfit, I told her I felt a bit sad that she didn't like to wear high heels. She explained that the main reasons she doesn't wear them is because she thinks she doesn't need them because she's tall enough as is, as well as she can't walk in them.

But here comes the best part... She is willing to start wearing high heels. She told me she would want to try if I teach her how to walk in them. :wave: And she wants me to pick out a pair of heels for her, too!

On top of that, my birthday is coming up and she told me that she wants to get me a pair of high heels for me to wear when she's around! :wave:

I told her I wanted these: http://img38.imageshack.us/i/cheetah06gpur.jpg/

I fell in love with those. I seriously love the look of them. And they're in my favorite color too! She's going to get those for my birthday. :)

I am the happiest guy alive. I never imagined her being so approving and supporting, let alone willing to buy heels for me. I hope your girlfriends/wives will be as supporting for you as my girlfriend is for me! After all, if girls/women can wear whatever they want, why can't guys/men as well?

I am the happiest guy alive. I never imagined her being so approving and supporting, let alone willing to buy heels for me. I hope your girlfriends/wives will be as supporting for you as my girlfriend is for me! After all, if girls/women can wear whatever they want, why can't guys/men as well?

First of all, the news is good, indeed. Thanks for tell us. :cry1: And, appreciate the picture of you dressed, also. You're lucky that she has accepted your desire to dress wearing heels and women's clothing with little or no misgivings about your sexuality.

I hope things work out for you both and that you achieve true happiness in the months to come. Just don't let the crossdressing become the main focus of your relationship. A little goes a long way and a lot can become burdensome.

Thanks telling us. And, please know how much we appreciate her attitude and what it means to you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

First of all, the news is good, indeed. Thanks for tell us. :cry1: And, appreciate the picture of you dressed, also. You're lucky that she has accepted your desire to dress wearing heels and women's clothing with little or no misgivings about your sexuality.

I hope things work out for you both and that you achieve true happiness in the months to come. Just don't let the crossdressing become the main focus of your relationship. A little goes a long way and a lot can become burdensome.

Thanks telling us. And, please know how much we appreciate her attitude and what it means to you.

Thanks for the kind reply! Also, thanks for the warning. I told her what you said. She understands and also wants to take things slowly.

Like she said: 'I don't mind that you wear heels and women's clothing when I am around, but you must not forget that I also want to see you in your guy attires too. I have a boyfriend after all.'

I'm okay with that. I wasn't planning on constantly wearing heels and skirts and whatnot when she's around anyway. It's great I can let myself go every once in a while now but I am still a guy and I would never consider turning myself into a woman biologically.