Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

I am so glad my future wife supports me wearing high heels, although I do not wear high heels in public; I am also happy for everyone else that has such approval and support.

I let her try on my platform knee-high one night and her calves are a little bigger than mine. Once I noticed they would not zip up any further, I halted it immediately. We wear the same size though, just somethings I have to watch out for, do not want any damaged zippers.

:)

Anyone else find humor in the posts where the husband didn't want the larger shoe size wife trying on his boots, for risk of damaging them? Usually it's the other way around.... The incident would provide a good reason though for you to go out, find a pair that's a little large on you, and bring them home and let her try them on. Even if they aren't natually her style, maybe with encouragement from you, she might wear them.

• 4 weeks later...

I put on some wedge boots in front of my last partner and she started screaming at me to take them off. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last. Only once in my life did I have somebody who let me wear womans shoes. it seems I'll never find somebody like that again.

I recently told a young girl who I like very much (no romance involved) about wearing heels, by showing her a picture taken with a girl on Halloween several years ago. She was surprised, I think, but said she knows a number of guys who wear heels or more - cross dress, I guess. She said only an immature woman would object to a guy wearing heels. We had a nice conversation on wedges vs. stilettos and the characteristics of various types of shoes.

Wife says high heels look "hot" on me. I am talking about Domina 402, my blue 5.5" heels, platform boots, and my Ellie platforms with the spikes. She jokingly says that I am weird. I return with her being more weird for marrying me knowing the things I am into like that. I do not wear heels in public.

I personally do not think that I look "hot" in heels. Like most of us here I just love how they feel and look.

• 2 weeks later...

I told my wife just tonight about my fetish. It brought tears to her eyes. I love her so much, I did not mean to hurt her. I hope I don't lose her, my family is everything.

Sounds like what you have said was the exact "problem"...

You turned it into a fetish and something that "We need to talk about"...

No offence, but have you read all the threads on this on this site?

I could be wrong of course...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I have a parttime job at night DJ'ing in a bar that hosts a Drag Queen Bingo thing. When they first started, I didn't dress in drag but after a few months, oh hell yeah! The tips flow a lot more when the workers are in drag, then when they're wearing street clothes.

What's your job?

My ex did not like it, which I always though was funny given that she always preached to be open and tolerant to others. My current gf with whom I have been for many years now loves it. I can't tell you how much better life is not live in hiding

My partner HATES my boot/heel fetish, which is a big problem for us...Criticizes and pokes fun at me in front of friends....If he only realized this behavior just pushes me away....Very tragic cuz we love each other very much, but things have been ruined in the bedroom....

• 2 weeks later...

Got new GF. Told her right up front. She wasn't crazy about it but because she like me so much she has excepted it and is getting more used to it every day. Yes I have worn my heels out in public with her many times and didn't seem to bother her at all. She loves me for me and not whats on my feet. As it should be. :smile:

real men wear heels

Got new GF. Told her right up front. She wasn't crazy about it but because she like me so much she has excepted it and is getting more used to it every day. Yes I have worn my heels out in public with her many times and didn't seem to bother her at all. She loves me for me and not whats on my feet. As it should be. :smile:

Your girlfriend sounds like a sweetheart who really loves you, take good care of her!

Congratulations, Johnie! I am happy for you. Isn't it great when you meet a woman like that?:smile:

Johnie,

We love you for you and not what's on your feet, too! LOL

Seriously, I hope to see you again soon and meet her. She sounds wonderful! Take care!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a good day to go heeling with my wife. She was just happy to be having an outing with me. We started our Saturday by getting an oil change and extra service for her cars. I usually never go in boots to get an oil change, but since it was chilly I was feeling daring. Then we went for a lunch at a local Burger King, then a movie at one of our favorite theatres. Then we stopped by a Panera Bread for a couple of sodas and a bowl of soup. No one paid too much attention to my boots, all in all a good outing. My courage and confidence in going to new places is growing.

Great to hear you and your wife had such a great outing. You're starting to find out how addictive public heeling can be.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Today was a good day to go heeling with my wife. She was just happy to be having an outing with me. We started our Saturday by getting an oil change and extra service for her cars. I usually never go in boots to get an oil change, but since it was chilly I was feeling daring. Then we went for a lunch at a local Burger King, then a movie at one of our favorite theatres. Then we stopped by a Panera Bread for a couple of sodas and a bowl of soup. No one paid too much attention to my boots, all in all a good outing. My courage and confidence in going to new places is growing.

Very pleased for you, your post got me thinking of the boots MrsF has bought me for Xmas, can't wait to get out and about in them with her.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 1 month later...

Good for you, sorry I missed the posting in November.

All the best for the future.

Al

the first time that I wore my 3" boots my wife liked the fact how tall I was I thought this is great. Then she looked at the boots and saw that they were womans and she went off on me. It is ok if they were mens but no way can I wear womans heels. So much for heeling with her.