Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

my partner let me wear all her shoes and joked about me streching them

That's what usually happens when you don't have your own heels. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My girlfriend isn't into heels at all (hasn't even owned a pair in probably 20 years or so), but she totally accepts that I am into them and has no problem at all with me wearing them. In fact, she would likely wonder what was wrong if she ever came home and found me not wearing heels.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't currently have a partner... However my first real long term partner was ok with it.. I told her fairly early in our relationship.. We still talk even though we now live several hundred miles from one-another (talked to her this evening matter of fact) and sometimes she will tease me about it, but not in a mean way or with any harm intended... Sometimes she tells me about a pair of boots or shoes she bought that she'd think I'd like... I dated around a bit for a few years, and aside from one girl who I dated for a while (and wore the boots in my avatar out on a date with once), none stuck around for more than a date ot two...So I never out-&-out told anyone else...Until.. I finally worked up the guts and told my last partner much too late, and she has not spoke to me since... I don't think it would have mattered had I told her sooner.. I think she would have bolted anyway, but it would have saved us some wasted time and feelings... Who knows what the future holds?.. I wear western style boots from the womens section with higher than normal heels much more often now when I get dressed up to go out, even if just for groceries, and I keep trying to raise the bar..er', the heels...So chances are pretty good that if I meet someone out and about, she'll have a clue about my heels from the start...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this has been a very recent discovery on my part, and we've been married 24 years come November, she's a bit - - well - - concerned I would guess although she's kinda OK with it. It's been a weird ride these last few months.

My wife who wears only flat shoes cannot understand why I would want to wear my 4 inch stiletto sandals and why I would want to get more high heel shoes. She will not wear anything higher than 1.5 inches. She also does not wear skirts or dresses - I have several skirts and one dress; I wear them on a regular basis. Once again, she does not understand why I would want to buy more skirts and dresses. She only tolerates my clothing preferences. So we have an interesting reversal of out clothing preferences except her polyester blouses and polyester-rayon-spandex double knit pants are made of materials not used for men's clothing and there is no way I would wear them even if they fit me.

you are lucky my friend my wife won;t understand in fact my we were first going out she couldn;t didn;t understand my thing for shoes.Since my wife is off work and one of our twin boys hasn;t gone back yet i haven't worn my heels for 2 wks

At this point I do not know the correct answer to this question. I do "try' to keep it from her. She did find me wearing them once but I told her I bought them for her to wear inthe bedroom and they instantly became 'hers' and were kept under the bed. Another time I left a pair out that she found, and again became "hers"(she never wears them). I keep several pair in our walk in closet. I think they are hidden, but if she moves some clothes around they are not difficult to find. I have bought pairs online and I gave them to her to keep under the bed. she occassionally wears them in the bedroom, but I wear them more often. More pairs have come through the door than are visible to her and she never mentions it. The other day she found two pair under the bed that I thought she had never seen before, and after cleaning under the bed she returned them to where they were and never said anything. Bottom line is I think she knows, but is trying to ignore it. I know I will feel much better when it is out in the open. We love each other very much and my feeling is that it will not change the way she feels about me. When I find out, I will come back and submit an answer to the poll.

At this point I do not know the correct answer to this question. I do "try' to keep it from her. She did find me wearing them once but I told her I bought them for her to wear inthe bedroom and they instantly became

'hers' and were kept under the bed. Another time I left a pair out that she found, and again became "hers"(she never wears them). I keep several pair in our walk in closet. I think they are hidden, but if she moves some clothes around they are not difficult to find. I have bought pairs online and I gave them to her to keep under the bed. she occassionally wears them in the bedroom, but I wear them more often. More pairs have come through the door than are visible to her and she never mentions it. The other day she found two pair under the bed that I thought she had never seen before, and after cleaning under the bed she returned them to where they were and never said anything. Bottom line is I think she knows, but is trying to ignore it. I know I will feel much better when it is out in the open. We love each other very much and my feeling is that it will not change the way she feels about me. When I find out, I will come back and submit an answer to the poll.

The "uncertainty" of her "knowing or not knowing" must be a large part of the "thrill." Otherwise, you would have openly discussed your liking to wear high heels with her.

If you are afraid to come out and address the issue with her, face to face, there are other ways to gauge her attitude and feelings about you/your/ men in general, wearing high heels and her knowing about you wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

At this point I do not know the correct answer to this question. I do "try' to keep it from her. She did find me wearing them once but I told her I bought them for her to wear inthe bedroom and they instantly became 'hers' and were kept under the bed.

I simply cannot use that line that my high heeled shoes, skirts, and a dress are for her. She simply would not wear them even if they fit her!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife knows about my desire to wear women's high heel shoes but does not want me to wear outside the house. I told her I have to start practicing for the Walk A Mile In Her Shoes event on Oct. 2nd. She agreed to let me walk around the neighborhood but only after dark and only in jeans (no skirts). I start tonight.

The simple fact is - her feet are slightly bigger than mine. That, and the fact she is "between sizes" in the larger womans shoes sizes, she buys them small and I "break them in" for her by wearing them around the house. Once they are broken in, she takes them back and finishes breaking them in so that she can wear them comfortably. So to us, it's no big deal about wearing high heals. I just wish they made mens shoes with a two to three inch heal.

Today for the first time I went to the library in my high heel boots. My wife sent me an online instant message, asking if I wanted to go see their free movie showing. I replied, "only if you don't care about my boots". She said "I don't care what you wear, I just want to see the movie". So I changed, and we met up at the library after I got off work. My thought process was that there would not be a lot of kids and giggling teenagers hanging out at the library on a Friday night. My intuition served me well tonight. There were at most 6 people watching the movie, just the two of us and a few older retired people. My wife and I were really into the movie, and nothing was said about my boots, which is how I like it. Overall it was a perfect outing spending 3 hours in boots. I can finally add a library to my list of places to go out in public.

Today for the first time I went to the library in my high heel boots. My wife sent me an online instant message, asking if I wanted to go see their free movie showing. I replied, "only if you don't care about my boots". She said "I don't care what you wear, I just want to see the movie". So I changed, and we met up at the library after I got off work. My thought process was that there would not be a lot of kids and giggling teenagers hanging out at the library on a Friday night. My intuition served me well tonight. There were at most 6 people watching the movie, just the two of us and a few older retired people. My wife and I were really into the movie, and nothing was said about my boots, which is how I like it.

Overall it was a perfect outing spending 3 hours in boots. I can finally add a library to my list of places to go out in public.

The boots you wore were the one's in your avatar?

Unfortunately she disapproves, and at times I wish I had kept it to myself.

Piratubu, do you remember your wedding oath? You should emphasize that you love your wife, you don't cheat her, you do all the best to make her happy and you should ask her to start accepting that only "glitch" that occured in your relationship. I think you'll be able to manage that in the nearest future:)

Take care!

My wife and I went to a movie and she said the the boots ( low heel) she was wearing was hurting her and we swopped shoes ( I was wearing 4cm block shoes ). It was the first time I was wearing ladies boots in public. Really enjoyed it.

We wear the same size shoe, sometimes her shoes are a bit tight for her and she askes me to break them in for her. We go to the shops and buy for us not just for one. As is we have about 45 pairs of different shoes/boots/wedges/stilletos I like them to be 4 inches or higher. I am still only wearing them inside and outside the house, but not in the public. Was wearing one of her low heel boots in public the other day and she did not mind, actually I was wearing one of her block heel wedges to the movies and she her boots and inside she said that they were hurting her and we swopped.

My wife isn't crazy about me wearing female attire. She found out fairly early in our relationship-don't ask me how, I can't remember. Just as long as I keep it at home & when the kid aren't around it's ok with her. I'm slowly working on getting out of the house at night, even if it's just to fetch post or draw money. We'll see what happens. On the other side of the coin she doesn't wear high heels-she has difficulty balancing in them, and only wears make up on special occasions. As much as I like to see ladies in high heels & make up, she doesn't want me in female attire. So we compromise. It's more important to us that we are compatible with each other & provide a good environment for our kids than to worry about "socially acceptable" norms.

Yes they were, including the denim riding jeans.

The boots have been your avatar for a long time. They are an exceptionally great looking pair. I've always thought how fortunate you were to have found and purchased them. Wear them with pride and confidence because they really look great with your blue jeans. :wave:

HI, I'm new here... My girlfriend knows I have a passion for high heels for her to wear them. She's not really into high heels wearing so it's kind of a subject for discussion sometimes and I don't want to push her to wear high heels too much that she would rather do the opposite.... But she doesn't know about me having a few pairs of very high heels that I put on sometimes, and I'm sure she would not be pleased to see me in heels and think I would be a crossdresser or gay etc... I'm straight but I like the idea of wearing very high heels, but most of all I like women in extraordinary high heels and would really love to see her more in them and would be great if she would enjoy it more to wear them herself and not just to please me.... However in an argument about the subject she once said I buy you a pair of very high stilettos, so I could experience what i'm asking of her not being able to stand/walk in them... :wave: I said that's fair and I'm waiting if she really sticks to this:)

• 2 weeks later...

Some days I don't know what to expect!! I decided to venture out in my new boots. Just went down the road to a tack shop that I'm doing some business with. Only saw a couple of people, but nobody noticed as I expected. Got home and my wife was already home. At this point she wasn't aware of my purchase since we rarely get any time together these days. I went in and helped put away the groceries. I must have walked around the kitchen area for a good 15 minutes before I threw the curve and mentioned my new boots. She looked, then looked again and then she replied, Somewhat horrified, but laughing too. "those are womens boots!!" " - - Nooooo" "Your not supposed to be wearing those" "Oh my god they have zippers too" Followed by "Don't let the girls see those - - you'll never get them back" "I can't get into boots like that" "I don't know you." Now don't get worried. She's still a bit confused by all of this, but she surely isn't gonna throw me out. it's just not what men are supposed to wear. Later - - afterwards in bed she says; "You should have worn your stiletto heels" Yes, I have no clue where this is heading.