Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

I had a GF once tell me not to just settle. Go after what you really want and don't stop until you get it. So I did.:thumbsup:

My, my! Talk like that coming from a female could be detrimental to her virginity!:welcome:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

With all the snow the was falling, I had to carry my heels (My Jessica Simpson 5 1/4" sling-backs) in a box and change in the club. She saw me on the way in, came over to talk to me and asked why I didn't have my heels on. So, I showed her the box they were in, and she seemed to appreciate the fact I wasn't changing. I still don't know what's up between us, and frankly, didn't care last night. Only about 50 people showed up, but I had a good time anyways... Oh well.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wife doesnt know yet, still working on that, testing the waters at every moment, but keeping it discrete i wont like her to think i am obsesed and dirty, hahaha far from that, Last year i gain some space, by having her said that i should be a little bit taller than her when she was wearing her 4inch stilletos that night, we were going to the wedding of a friend, in fact I was 3-4 inches taller than her with my regular shoes, probably she wanted more , then i told her so how? by putting your shoes? guess what she replied? i will tell you guys later on during the week, hahahahahahahaha stay tunned.

V. Morpho

My wife is very accepting of my wearing high heels but I am not allowed to wear them outside of the house with the rare exception of wearing them in the car. She is worried about what friends and family will think because we have two children and at least one more planned for the future. With as opinionated as some people can be she doesn't want the kids to be exposed to the opinions of others at least until they are old enough to make up their own mind.

well i thought my gf was ok with me wearing heels until here in the last week. one of her co-workers seen me wearing womens jeans n my high heeleds boots like my avatar and she asked my gf is i was gay cause of it. my gf was kinda shocked and asked me why i wear them . i told her it was part of my life now. she has the its ok with her attitude some days and other days she gets embarrassed with me wearing them.

I voted approved. I am currently single and hopefully soon not to be, but my ex, found out actually very early on in our relationship. She ended up questioning me as to if I had a fetish, well I wasn't going to lie. So I threw caution to the wind and told her my story. She quized me on if I was gay or turning gay and just not sure, and of corse I answered no, as it is still the truth today. I just know heels feel right to me and should be a freedom for men. She said ok, and actually embrased it. In our relationship she would wear heels whenever we went out and around the house for me, and encouraged me to wear heels in the house. She used to pick out the "pair of the evening" that would like to see me wear. I also got a couple of sets of heels as gifts from her around the holidays...so there are women out there who are ok with it guys....I just wish they would all help the MANLY MEN come to terms with the fact that some guys like heels. High heels rock and I hope my next girlfriend will be as accepting as the last.

They've varied. My ex-wife was aghast. A post-wife girlfriend didn't think anything of it. She was totally ambivalent. Another girlfriend was leery. None were totally supportive, but it was the factor that ended only one of my relationships. My parents found out, but they don't care, as I'm still me, and I'm not embarrasing them in front of their neighbors.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

from last episode.... My wife responded to me: "Well if you can modify your shoe by adding some inch and a half and your shoes are confortable and are not that heavy for you to wear the higher heel on it then you should modify it", then the next day (ofcourse green flag, not to wait and waste any second) i went to the wallmart where there is a shoe repair and other sewing services shop, and they modified my dress man shoe with a 1.75" heel, that day i wear it, and it was not big deal, but the block as a heel was a little bit heavy but it was ok. At sight it looks a heavy bulky heel but very normal, but if you really compare it with regular shoes you really find a difference of maybe two times the high, then i wear it for some days, and i decided to increase it to 2inch high, then in another day, my wife told me that in fact was a good idea to do that becasue then she can wear higher heels and I wont look similar height as her, she is a tall girl indeed 6 feet tall, and me 6'2" without shoes, thats why........then I went back and converted some other shoes and there it is no big deal now, but i sincerely think that it is not a high heel. i dont consider as heeling to be wearing a 2inch in mens dressing shoes, it is just a modification period. but the sensation is good though, also i think that is good for my posture and my spine, when bending also the knees are less tired and the arch is always in good shape, therefore is a win win situation. Now you all may say why is this morpho not telling wife the fetish passion?...well, the answer is that it is a diferent thing, and is not a good moment to start a problem if she condemns it. The educative period for her thru me, already started some years ago, by touching topics about fashion, sexual orientation myths and truths, sexual games etc, but just comming like that and telling open minded "hey I like to wear women shoes, but not a casual footwear, but the stilettos and thigh high boots, with nylons", hahahahah, my head will roll all over the place, as of today.

V. Morpho

I'm going to rate it as no opinion at this time. She isn't horrified, but she isn't exactly encouraging, either. I keep saying - this isn't a kinky thing, these just feel so neat to walk around in. Actually, I'm surprised she isn't horrified, she's pretty conservative. I will say that men's block heels just aren't the same. I have a pair of Tony Lama's with 2.5" heel, but they just don't have that elegant feel of stilettos, even 3" ones. What's wrong with wanting to feel a bit elegant? It's not a sign of deviance, slender heels just speak to a certain part of me.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently celebrated a birthday...my wife knew I loved boots an especially her wearing thigh boots however she did not know I loved wearing them. Enough was enough so I took the plunge and put them on and waited in bed for her.....what a night of laughter and pleasure! We shared the boot wearing and now my wife PREFERS me to wear the thighboots (in the house and bedroom only). Don't be afraid and don't bottle up telling people...especially loved ones. Have fun......I am!;-)

I'm sort of in a "loose" relationship. She's pretty accepting, and has no problems going out with me when I'm wearing heels. Personally, I think she's a bit of a flaunt, herself, with multiple earrings in each ear, yet she works in one of those "respectable" jobs. She first got my attention when someone mentioned a rock star who wears heels and smirked. She said, "at least he's comfortable in his sexuality!" On our first date, I simply picked her up wearing low heels. She noticed while we were waiting in line. She said "No way!" pretty loud, but she's cool, as she didn't draw any other attention to them yet managed an entire conversation about men/heels, women/pants, stupid social norms, etc. She said she feels very much the feminine girl, yet a a tomboy, got multiple piercings just because her mom told her no, thought of a tatoo, but didn't want to do something permanent just to prove a point. I like her, good friends. But we're both moving to different areas of the world, soon. I'm sure we'll keep in touch, and may even run into one another again.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I have only just come out to my wife about my fetish for High Heels. Her first response was to show me the pair she is going to buy me. I guess that makes her supportive. She said that she didn't know why I thought it was such a big thing to tell her.

Yes, you are a lucky person! If we look at the statistics, more than half of the female partners is actually supportive. This is very encouraging. This leaves of course the people who have a partner that cannot handle some characteristics of their SO. For whatever reason. I guess those of us with a supportive partner should just enjoy their good fortune. I once read, in the days before I ran into hhplace, when I was still going around the internet to find out more about myself, that about 50% of the men have 'the nylon gene', meaning that they like soft and smooth fabric. I also read that estimates are (in the UK) that at least 50% of the men have experimented with female items of clothing (or so considered). Maybe with women there are similar things and a given percentage has a predisposition of wanting a partner who looks super manly by whatever standard defines what is manly. Anything that interferes with that is seen as bad. Of course when we get involved with such a partner, it boosts our ego that we are appreciated so much as a man, but then when we come to the point of "Oh yes, there is this little detail about high heels" we are turning someones world upside down. There the conflict is born. We like this person very much for one thing and have a fundamental problem with another. Telling ones wife may be one of the more difficult moments in ones life. For me it was. And the relief was enormous when she accepted it and became supportive. Hence I can relate so much with other stories like it. And I feel so sad when people get a bad reaction. Let us just hope that once men in heels will be socially accepted, the people who now cannot handle it, will start coming around as well. Of course then the problems will be with something different, but that may not involve most of us. OK OK, I got a bit talkative after a good part of a bottle of sake...... Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

When I originally read this thread I voted that my partner did not know about me wearing womens footwear. A few weeks after I voted I told her all about by obsession for heels and showed her my collection. Now, almost a year on my collection has grown, things are still great between us and now we can talk about and look at womens heels together openly. Having said that, the fact that I have no desires to heel in public means that it was an easy pill for her to swallow. I guess for those who do want to heel publicly, it may not be as easy for some partners to accept until public opinion changes.

I had a gf, (we're just friends now) and she really had no opinion. It was kind of an awkward topic. She didn't care about it, and was somewhat supportive even. But she didn't want me to wear them. But I told her I wanted to get a pair of ballet heels (that even she wants) but as soon as I told her she said that was going to far. Which I find ridiculous. That wasn't the reason our relationship ended, but to me, it was something I could accept but sort of wished for someone who actually wants me to wear them.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 4 weeks later...

My gf new i liked to wear heels and dress in womens clothes and loves when i do. Tonight we were talking and asked her about me wearing the heels out and she said she would love it if i did and totally accepts anything i want to wear. So now i just need the right time to wear them, do to the fact i wont wear them if i might run into someone we might know. I would how ever not mind some of the people we know finding out but you never know who you might run into.

She's ok with my heel wearing and has even offered to purchase me a new pair. I normally wear heels when I'm alone but she has even offered to go out with me in heels. Just the thoughts of getting to heel with the one I love the most is awsome!

• 2 weeks later...

She's ok with my heel wearing and has even offered to purchase me a new pair. I normally wear heels when I'm alone but she has even offered to go out with me in heels. Just the thoughts of getting to heel with the one I love the most is awsome!

Nothing like it on earth. Wife and I have been doing it from the begining and it still is as much fun, if not more, now than the first time we heeled out together.

real men wear heels