How do you feel when youre wearing heels?

mk4625

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Secret Passion that keeps you alive

One question that bothers me is “Is it good to keep my passion for high heels a secret?” I have seen some men who wear high heel publicly and say that they enjoy it. But the realty is that most of the men who love to wear high heels want to keep it as a secret. They fear that people would laugh at them and the worst is that wearing high heels would go against their macho image. High heels symbolize femininity and thus some people think that it’s against the nature of man to wear high heels? But think about it, if some how high heels are accepted as men fashion and you can wear them publicly without facing any problem, then after few years of your high heel freedom you may get bored. The thing I want to say is that it’s in the nature of man to keep fighting and resisting. I still remember my first pair of heels that I tried secretly and enjoyed it very much. The secrecy involved in your passion gives you immense pleasure that lasts long. Look at girls for example; they are free to where high heels but they don’t enjoy high heels as much as we do. For girls it’s not a BIG DEAL to wear high heels although they look sexy, but where is the fun? Whereas our secret keeps us motivated and committed to wear high heels and we men really ENJOY it.

Austin.

:roll:

Plez visit my album on webshots.com

(Album name is “High Heels from Austin”)

Austin...

I appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this subject. It sounds like you do not wear high heels in public. I respect all of the men who feel this way. The first time I put on a pair of feminine high heels, I did feel excited, sexy, and pretty. I wore high heels privately for a period of time until I finally decided that I wanted to see how I felt wearing them publicly and how others would react. The first time I wore high heels publicly was as exciting or even more so than the first time I put on high heels. I ventured out in high heels more and more and in more and more places, and it is as exciting now as it was the first time I wore high heels in public.

I'm not trying to push anyone out the door wearing high heels. As I said before, I respect everyone's feelings and opinions. But public heeling, which by the way is never boring and always exciting, is and always will be a part of my high heels experiences.

Hi

Well, it was just a thought; I am not against anyone and I didn’t write it to offend anyone. I fully support the cause of Men wearing high heels. Men in High heels is an evolutionary concept which is slowly becoming a reality, like I said people take time to accept change and I think some of us (that includes me) are still in learning process. However, in past few months I started going out in public wearing high heels and had few night time stroll in my colony and enjoyed it. In my first few outings I realized that it takes more courage to walk in heels (publicly) then to talk about it. Thus I developed great respect for men who do it everyday. I am Sorry if my article “The Secret Passion that keeps you alive” offended anyone.

Thank You

Austin

austin... I took no offense in your posting. I respect your thoughts and opinions and hope to hear more from you in the future. It is definitely a different mind set and attitude as far as wearing high heels whether privately or publicly. There are many places publicly I would not wear high heels. There are many places I have not worn them, but I will in the future. I've heard many men say in postings that the part of the "world" where they live, they wouldn't dare wear high heels in public. Again, I'm not here to sell the idea of public heeling, just to share my thoughts and experiences of wearing high heels in public. Thanks again for your thoughts and opinions.

its my nature to be open, and whilst i wont wear heels to a football game for example, generally i'm not bothered about being out in heels, have done for a long time, tonite even they got a double take and a whatever from people, including the click, but a confident 'keep on walking, ive a right to be here' and not a 'what, me?' goes a long way.... Try it !

• 1 year later...

More "normal" and myself that when I'm not wearing heels. But when I'm not wearing heels, which is almost always when out with friends or over at friends places for various get-togethers and parties, I feel pretty normal then, too. I suppose a lot has to do who I'm with.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I feel empowered and I prefer the look of legs and heels than trousers so I feel sharper dressed/ more comfortable. I like the arch of my feet, the sound when I walk, altered hip position and walking gait and the unrestricted feeling of wearing a skirt. It is so much more enjoyable than being dressed all in male attire. I really enjoy the interaction with others when I am wearing heels. I enjoy the knowledge that I can play an attention seeking game should I choose - which must be the attention seeker in me. Sometimes I really like to feminine up my lower half...higher hemline, higher heels, bright coloured heels, patterned stockings, peep toed heels, painted toenails, waxed legs, ankle jewellery etc.. I understand and experience these things and they are sexy and really empowering. They are also quite addictive. It is a great conversation starter and many women are just facinated with a heel-wearing guy. I feel taller, more slender, I can take control of a room should I wish.... I totally understand why women love/hate these heels. Heel-Lover

I thought that having a new muffler put:smile: on my car would take just a few minutes, so I wore a pair of 3" heel, low-cut pumps while waiting for repairs. Little did I know that I needed a whole new exhaust system, and that I would be there for 2 hours. Spoke with various other customers while there, but none seemed to notice anything unusual.

I really enjoy the interaction with others when I am wearing heels.

They are also quite addictive. It is a great conversation starter and many women are just facinated with a heel-wearing guy.

I feel taller, more slender, I can take control of a room should I wish.... I totally understand why women love/hate these heels.

I too love the interaction with both men and women when the subject on my high heels comes up in the conversation. And many women who probably wouldn't say anything to me break the ice concerning my high heels. What is so cool is when a woman who is wearing high heels comes up to you and comments on the high heels that you are wearing.