How do you feel when youre wearing heels?

mk4625

Ilove wearing heels (still only when alone) but it feels really great. The biggest disapointment is when I have to take them off. I often wear them all day andthat is so awesome often wear them when driveing and even when driving a bus

Blacksheep

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wear a suit, a fedora hat, and my favorite high heels that match the suit and hat when I go out in public. I feel sexy, excited, handsom, and it is always fun, no matter what reaction I get from others. At first, negative reactions bothered me badly. Now, I know who I am, what I like and enjoy, and I try to be as fashion chic with my clothing and match my high heels with the wardrobe I wear. I hope I answered your question. And thank you for asking.;)

"I always wear a suit, a fedora hat, and my favorite high heels that match the suit and hat when I go out in public" This is what I plan on doing too friend. I see by your profile that we are the same age. Where do you shop for your suits and fedora hats? and what are your favorite high heels, are they pumps or boots what??

I always wear a suit, a fedora hat, and my favorite high heels that match the suit and hat when I go out in public. I feel sexy, excited, handsom, and it is always fun, no matter what reaction I get from others.

At first, negative reactions bothered me badly. Now, I know who I am, what I like and enjoy, and I try to be as fashion chic with my clothing and match my high heels with the wardrobe I wear.

I hope I answered your question. And thank you for asking.;)

post-5557-133522854092_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522854098_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522854134_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

"I always wear a suit, a fedora hat, and my favorite high heels that match the suit and hat when I go out in public" This is what I plan on doing too friend. I see by your profile that we are the same age. Where do you shop for your suits and fedora hats? and what are your favorite high heels, are they pumps or boots what??

Need to know where you got the boots. Wife wants me to get a pair. She really likes them.

real men wear heels

Didn't we talk about it at dinner at Sergios ?

If we did, it has completely slipped my mind. I have my doubts that hearing about such an event would be forgettable though. :wave: It may well have been discussed, but maybe not heard by me?

I did visit Oxford Street as planned, with no adverse remarks heard. In fact, my heels were so discreet, VERY few people saw them. I plan to return with stiletto's on. Might be a different story with a clik-clak sound announcing my arrival everywhere I go ..... ;)

The sound makes no difference in a busy place. So as you walk confidently they'll be no difference in people noticing/not noticing. I find its a lot easier in a busy place where everyone is doing their own thing looking at something else than on a quiet road and you see someone coming and think that they must have noticed so you are not sure if they will react. Worst I've ever had were some strange looks.

Need to know where you got the boots. Wife wants me to get a pair. She really likes them.

Sorry Johniehell,

I can't fine the site, I'll keep my eyes open, I did get one of the boots that I think are just Georgeous, they have 4" heels, here is the site.

http://www.sexyshoes.com/

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

The sound makes no difference in a busy place. So as you walk confidently they'll be no difference in people noticing/not noticing. I find its a lot easier in a busy place where everyone is doing their own thing looking at something else than on a quiet road and you see someone coming and think that they must have noticed so you are not sure if they will react. Worst I've ever had were some strange looks.

Got to Oxford Street quite late. so only there a short time. While it was dusk/dark, walking past shops meant walking in bright light. Wore 4" stiletto ankle boots. Visited Barratts and Clarkes (work shoes for her) and the Officers Club (jeans for me). All well lit inside and all three full of; men shop assistants, or men customers, or both. (If these hadn't been open late we'd have missed these too.) Walked from Primark at the Marble Arch end, up to Regents street and back. Walked past several groups of teenage 'lads'.

Also went inside Starbucks opposite Selfridges, as it was the only coffee shop open late. Sitting meant walking down an open stairway to an almost full seating area, which again, was well lit. When we left, I purposely walked past a seated couple outside 3 times while returning to our car (pretended to return to the coffee shop).

During the whole time there, neither myself nor my slightly concerned wife, noticed anyone noticing my heels. ;) [Not one.] Hopefully, this isn't going to make me over-confident about being in this situation in the future.

The feeling of walking around in heels, was very pleasant. I'm not used to walking on wet pavement, and once or twice I felt my heels slide from underneath me. Obviously, I need more experience. :wave: Sadly, walking on pavement also meant heels falling into gaps and cracks, leading to both the heels on my brand new boots getting serious tears in the heel covering. :cool1:

I couldn't have walked any slower, so I'm not sure how his can be avoided in the future.... ?

Sadly, walking on pavement also meant heels falling into gaps and cracks, leading to both the heels on my brand new boots getting serious tears in the heel covering. ;)

FF2, Ah the pitfalls of thin heels. You need to develop that 6th sense that women seem to have to avoid the cracks in the pavement. I think this is why as a child we all played the game of not stepping on the cracks, so maybe this was mum's way of training my sister.

Dr Shoe may well have some good advice on repairing the heel coverings, I'm sure I have read something about this in the repairs section, so worth a look.

So following this outing, is your wife now even less apprehensive? What was her reaction to the lack of reaction shown by those around you. I'm sure she would have been scanning around to see others reactions.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

FF2, Ah the pitfalls of thin heels. You need to develop that 6th sense that women seem to have to avoid the cracks in the pavement. I think this is why as a child we all played the game of not stepping on the cracks, so maybe this was mum's way of training my sister.

"We" had some light-hearted banter about this, while walking out. Seems I have been critical in the past, of herself losing her footing (heel slides) and moving around obsticles (holes/bumps) awkwardly. My previous claim being she had not been observant enough.... I can confirm that walking in mixed lighting amongst sometime crowded/busy pavement is a lot more demanding than I had realised. ;)

Dr Shoe may well have some good advice on repairing the heel coverings, I'm sure I have read something about this in the repairs section, so worth a look.

So following this outing, is your wife now even less apprehensive? What was her reaction to the lack of reaction shown by those around you. I'm sure she would have been scanning around to see others reactions.

TB2

Short answer; yes.

We had a 'moment' earlier in the day, when talking about what we were doing in the afternoon. I wanted to wear stiletto's from the get go, but she felt more comfortable with me wearing wedges. I offered to wear them when we first got there, a proposed compromise being was I would change into noisier shoes if things went well.

We went into Debenhams, where her 50 pairs of shoes became 51, due to the addition of some £135 boots being acquired for £40. The shop closed, as it was 6pm. Outside, it suddenly darkened and started raining. With her all 'good mooded up', we went back to the car to leave the huge bagged boot-box there, not wanting to carry it around. Walking around in the wedges had gotten us both more comfortable, and a change into the other PU (waterproof) boots seemed almost appropriate. First walk from the car meant clip-clopping past (what was then) fully occupied seating outside the Starbucks we would visit later. I got a hard stare from an older lady there, but I've every reason to suspect it was nothing to go with my heels. :wave: No other heads turned.

We then did the up/down Oxford Street walk, with a number of late opening shops visited, and some jeans bought which involved some waiting by the till. The ONLY thing that irritated her, was the closing of the 2 coffee shops in Regent Street when we arrived there at 7pm. We walked back to Selfridges where we had parked, only to find a queue at Starbucks. Fortunately, the queue went quickly and we finally got a warm drink. [Couldn't describe S/B as a "good cup of coffee", that's for sure.]

We had a bit of a chat on the way home. She's waaay happier with me wearing the wedges, as they don't attract attention from anyone. She has agreed though, the stiletto's <with plastic tips> do not seem to be the problem she thought they might be. I'm not about to turn into a 24/7 heel wearer, so I'm happy with the small step forward rather than trying to persuade her or me it's okay to wear stiletto's everywhere.....

A surprisingly uneventful late afternoon trip, with some useful purchases made. :cool1:

Fastfreddy2, i often go to oxford street with soulmate, and i dont even bother whether people look at me or my heels at all, and if they do, then i take it as admiration of original style rather than a negative. We do tend to stand out in the crowd, which we both enjoy, what with her stunning looks. When we go to our favourite restaurant, the staff all come to us and greet us by our first names, with kisses and handshakes, leading the other diners to think "who are they, are they on tele, etc." When we go to our regular table our drinks appear immediately, adding to the mystique.... Cultivate mystique, enjoy being different and yourself, and let the others want to follow you !! It may seem hard to do, but please let me assure you, confidence is sensed by other people !!

I really like these and wife thnks I should get them.;) I like the 4" stack heel. My fav.heel for street wear. I also like the rounded toe box. Look kinda like a cowboy boot. Very cool. Thanks WhyNotMenToo.

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-148-d-buckle-knee-high-boot.aspx

You are welcome Johnieheel

I have the same boots and they are my best! I just love them, I have had this boot on all day with out problem. I also have 3" heel GoGo boots that are great too.

post-5557-133522854468_thumb.jpg

Here's my respones to the questions...

How would you describe the feeling when your wearing heels?

When I first started wearing heels I was always worrying if I would get caught or if somone would say anything. Currently I now wear heels as if they are a normal thing so I dont get that feeling anymore. Instead, I have started to feel more confident due to all the benefits of heels such as being taller. I have just graduated from uni and I started wearing heels during my last year of uni and have wore them while going out as normal. By heels I mean fairly descrete/sensible heels, my current pair are the ankle boot version of these:

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/32/9

I have yet to hear an adverse reaction when wearign them. Instead I get complimented all the time and as I still live at home my folks support the fact I wear heels.

Do you feel any differently if so, how?

Taller, more confident. I also feel more stylist for some reason as you have to pay more attention to your overal outfit for some reason when wearing heels.

Is it a sexual experience for you?

Its a non sexual experience.

A good thread. For starters, there's nothing sexual about my desire to wear heels, I want that understood from jump street. I feel bold and daring, even cocky at times, like I'm standing head and shoulders above the rest of the world (and, most of the time, I literally do, given how tall I am) when I wear heels, and that's a damn good feeling to have, one I never tire of experiencing. To be out and about in public while wearing women's shoes is an incredibly heady feeling, it's like I'm breaking barriers the rest of the world does all it can to keep in place, and I like the notion of doing all I can to bring down the walls of fashion narrowmindedness.

JeffB

This is a great answer and sums up exactly how I feel.

In my case, heels used to be a sexual thing, went along with messing around with CD etc. Since this board inspired me to wear higher than 2" heels i.e. footwear clearly made and marketed at women, and I have been doing so almost daily for over two years now (3"-4"), it isnt sexual at all. I choose thicker heel styles, the minimum width of the heeltop is 1" usually D section as this my comfort level. I have gone down to a 3/4" heeltop size, but I was never fully comfortable wearing a heel that thin, not in guy mode anyway. So to answer the question posed - how do I feel in my heels, well normal actually. They are just part of my wardrobe. I love the extra couple of inches expecially in the leg length of the trousers. I don't see any point in heels over 4" as the height gain is marginal and the difficulty in ambulation is increased. I feel quietly confident and love the ladies reactions as they are always positive. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hey WhyNotMenToo

Did you ever find the site where those boots from your March 8th post I to really like those boots and would like a pair.

Sorry billyb,

I have looked and looked and it's no go, I can't fine the site with the boots you like, all I can do is keep an eye open and check back here, I'm sorry.;)

post-5557-13352285448_thumb.gif

• 2 months later...
:roll: Hi my name is Austin (:online2long:male not gay) I am new to HH Place. I love to wear high heels and Always enjoyed wearing them since I was 12. I got several pairs of heels (mostly 4 and 5 inch) but I usually wear 4 inch black Stiletto pumps. It’s a very satisfying feeling. In my opinion each pair is unique and thus gives me different feeling and pleasure, like when I wear my metal spike sandals the experience is very different from what I got from wearing pumps. So the look and feel differs every time you try a different shoe. Some guys try block heeled boots because they look less girlish and more acceptable, but I think high heels are suppose look girlish:queen: and if you as a man love wearing heels then you should wear the original thing. Personally I prefer to wear stilettos or metal spikes and heel height must not be less than 4 inches. I got 3 photo albums on webshots.com album names are “Stiletto Crush”, “Stiletto Feast”,“Stilettos and Whip” and “High Heels from Austin” try to search with any of these titles on webshots .com . plez do visit and comment.

Hello, Wearing high heels still turns me on. With nylons and garters. I'm waering 6"heels and above. I have a pair of platforms with 12"heels. Can only walk on them with crutches. To high. But I love it. I have allways told my gfs. of my "preference". And made love to them in my outfitt. We where in the LSB shop in Londen a few years ago. Bought some shoes for my late gf. I still have them. For me: garters, stockings and 6/7"heels are the ultimate!

The Secret Passion that keeps you alive

One question that bothers me is “Is it good to keep my passion for high heels a secret?” I have seen some men who wear high heel publicly and say that they enjoy it. But the realty is that most of the men who love to wear high heels want to keep it as a secret. They fear that people would laugh at them and the worst is that wearing high heels would go against their macho image. High heels symbolize femininity and thus some people think that it’s against the nature of man to wear high heels? But think about it, if some how high heels are accepted as men fashion and you can wear them publicly without facing any problem, then after few years of your high heel freedom you may get bored. The thing I want to say is that it’s in the nature of man to keep fighting and resisting. I still remember my first pair of heels that I tried secretly and enjoyed it very much. The secrecy involved in your passion gives you immense pleasure that lasts long. Look at girls for example; they are free to where high heels but they don’t enjoy high heels as much as we do. For girls it’s not a BIG DEAL to wear high heels although they look sexy, but where is the fun? Whereas our secret keeps us motivated and committed to wear high heels and we men really ENJOY it.

Austin.

:roll:

Plez visit my album on webshots.com

(Album name is “High Heels from Austin”)

For me, I would clearly say it is erotic and a turn on. Not only does the spike heel seem to highten my awareness, but when paired with a fine silky pair of stockings the feelings are just incredible!

Couldn't agree more it is a turn on and I love the feel. I also agree with Austin that keeping it private enhances the thrill. I'm not militant about wearing heels. I don't do it to prove something to the world or change fashion. It just turns me on and I enjoy it.

How do High Heels make me feel? Great Question. Hard Question to answer too. I am for all practical purposes a straight male. No experiences with any males although out of curiosity, I did agree to go on a dinner date with a guy I met on AOL way back in the early 90's (HA! HA!, AOL rocked in the day, didn't it?). I suppose I let my curiosity get the best of me. I found the curiosity went away rather quickly after diner and it was time to..., to... begin the date??? I politely shook hands and left. To this day, I still have the curiosity but no desire to exploit it. I love the female body just too much. I do however do not think I would turn away the perfect Post-Op. Perhaps that would be the best of both worlds. But I digress. The Heels. I simply love the feeling I get when I am wearing them. I have never been a very dominating person and they make me feel rather submissive. I do not mean this in the leather and whips way. I consider myself all man but deep (well, not too deep) inside of me is this female that needs to get out. When I wear heels, stockings, a skirt (rarely, most of the time jeans) there is this female with me doing these daring things, challenging all others to see me for who this secret person is inside of me. A midnight walk, a bold venture to the mall, an evening at the Casino (great place described in earlier posts), is a great turn on for me and my feminine sub counterpart. My vision of a beautiful woman walking in a set of sexy high heels is in my thoughts every "click-clack" I make on a hardened floor and that vision becomes me. The shape of her feet, angled to match the height of the heels. The thinness of her ankle as the calf muscle is tightened and lifted to accommodate the needed balance. The gate in which she walks, one foot placed slightly in front of the other as her entire body reacts with each well placed step. The skirt she wears, just high enough for me to wonder is it almost too short. I can imagine all this with every step I take. I am her now. She is a part of me. Needless to say, this is a great turn on for me and usually ends with me, how should I say, needing a nap? So, how do “I” feel when I am wearing heels? "We" feel satisfied. I don’t think there are many of us as members of this forum that have a dissimilar feeling. I read allot about freedom of choice here and have come to realize for myself that it is actually a bonding with the other sex I am looking for.