White Shoes

HappyFeat

Do you Wear White Shoes?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Wear White Shoes?

• Yes! I love white shoes and wear them anytime I want.
    • If the style is right I would wear them whenever I want.
    • I only wear white shoes during the summer months.
    • No! White shoes repulse me.

• 1 month later...

i have a couple already....one is like a dress that is cut-out like a trench coat..its black and reallllllly hot...a v-neck too.

about the nail polish color..i like bright red...while i was in macys, one of the girls had a t-strap heel and it was black..her nailpolish was this extremly bright orange neon color.

Red nail polish, red lipstick, and plan your outfit around the shoes and the polish. Good luck.

• 2 years later...
I adore white high heels. Almost 50% of my collection is white. White strappy heels or mules are exceedingly feminine - and white boots have a real 'CFM' aura about them.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

I love white shoes. I don't particularly have white shoes but my wife does and I love how they look on her. I have been looking for fashionable white boots but unfortunately most of the manufacturers stay clear of them. If anyone knows of fashionable white boots that I can get in a size 12 for me I would appreciate it.

I love white shoes. I don't particularly have white shoes but my wife does and I love how they look on her. I have been looking for fashionable white boots but unfortunately most of the manufacturers stay clear of them.

Look on any of the EBay sites (US, UK, Germany, France etc etc) - you'll find White boots on all of them.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 weeks later...

To me, white shoes were always better looking than any other color. They radiated to me feminity. I remember as a kid back in the dark ages that when it came to Easter, the ladies and girls all brought out their brand new white pumps to anchor their spring outfit. That also seemed to be a time of year girls got their first pair of heels which seemed to be mostly white. I still like the look of a lady wearing white high heels even if it seems to be a very rare site today.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

At the time I posted and voted it was a hypothetical statement now having both a pair of shoes and boots now I thought primarily an update is in order certainly summer would stand but better weather in the winter months would allow boots etc. Yet I suppose with snow on the ground a perfect camoflage for white footwear. Al

I have a nice pair of 5'' white shoes with a nice high arch but my wife has an amazing pair of white knee high boots which she wears in the winter. They look really good, she has had women come up to her and ask her where she got them from a couple of times whilst we have been out.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.