opinion m or f

Ruth Heel

Most guys will probably want a womans opinion, as most guys really dont give 2 hoots what other guys think, unless the guy is gay, in which case it may be the guys opinion that matters. To put that in plain English... To whom they would seek relations with, is who they would prefer opinions from.. ;)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

In order of relevance: me (100% male -- or perhaps it's 90%?), my wife (0% male), my friends (80% male), co-workers (70% male), the rest of the country (49% male -- I looked it up), the rest of the world (51% male). In extreme situations I prefer male approval -- they can throw a harder punch.;) But then again, most guys are fashion-ignorant :cool1: If I were to be single, the desire for female approval would top the list for abvious reasons...

Hey Johnnie, you're safe on base that time, eay. I do have to agree with you though. The opinions of those you care about should be considered. Ruth and you compliment each other well. I wish you both the best! Like Richie posted, you want the person you care about to be a part of your life and to accept who you are. If they are merely putting up with you, some time down the road the relationship will have nothing holding it together, because your desire for heeling will build a wall between you. Some how they feel like they're second place in your priorities, which is definitely not the truth. Society hasn't taught us to deal with such desires, because society doesn't want to teach about things they don't consider good for you to know. This same reasoning is not helping our teenagers from succumbing to their urges to experiment with life changing effects.

that's a hard question to answer.... depending how big are we talking about..... at a personal level, i think i prefer approval from female than male but as a whole society point of view.... well..... hmmmm... one can argue that if all female accepts and approve of (or even want to see men in) high heels than you would think that men will wear it to get the girls.... on the other hand, if men in general accept it as part of the norm (and not odd or gay) than it would mean that i can wear them when ever i want as well... so the bigger answer is probably either as long as the acceptance is not with a linkage to being gay... (not an isue with being gat, just that i'm not)

I just had a thouht after reading the two hot posts I think it is impotant that we get womens approval they have already been fighting the equllity battle and their not done yet, but if we can get the women to accept men in heels then other women may go out and purchase heels for thier SO and as these men get into heels the trend may catch on. so guys please encourage our lady members and let them see we can do it with style the way they do.

none.....im serious, in my case I wear hh for pleasure. not to be arrogant i have a very good taste in what relates to female shoe design, my wife doesnt know i wear them and i have my own collection, but i am the one helping her with hers and she loves that i care and can share that with her, in my mind i have even crations and designs that would like to register and to patent but no time and not very important for me, it is just an idea.

V. Morpho

1) My wife. She has to live with me, after all, and I with her. 2) Sufficient approval from the world in general that I don't get punched, kicked or killed for what I look like. This is rather a hot topic in the UK at the moment. Conveniently, most of my friends take me as I am.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

none.....im serious, in my case I wear hh for pleasure.

not to be arrogant i have a very good taste in what relates to female shoe design, my wife doesnt know i wear them and i have my own collection, but i am the one helping her with hers and she loves that i care and can share that with her, in my mind i have even crations and designs that would like to register and to patent but no time and not very important for me, it is just an idea.

Why don't you tell your wife and how do you hide your collection from her?

real men wear heels

yes be open, i told soulmate that doing...... to me was my no. 1 turn on (and i wont tell u what it is) and heels were my number 2 turn on, which i said u know that anyway, and she agreed, saying i love u so much for being open with me an i luv u for it....

I don't want or need approval to wear high heels. I just wanted to be sure that I could safely walk in high heels in the street anytime I wanted, approved or not. My answer is none. Sao Paulo in Brazil is getting more dangerous every day. My wife was assaulted 3 days ago by a guy with a gun, I thank everyday she's alive. We have the largest gay parade of the world and every day an homossexual is violented around here. Street heeling is not so safe around this part of the world.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Snip

Sao Paulo in Brazil is getting more dangerous every day.

My wife was assaulted 3 days ago by a guy with a gun, I thank everyday she's alive. We have the largest gay parade of the world and every day an homossexual is violented around here. Street heeling is not so safe around this part of the world.

Sounds like just living in that part of the world really isn't very safe. Be careful and don't let any harm come to either of you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

1) My wife. She has to live with me, after all, and I with her.

2) Sufficient approval from the world in general that I don't get punched, kicked or killed for what I look like. This is rather a hot topic in the UK at the moment.

I was looking for a "Don't know" box? :roll:

It's a good question, and rather 'deep' too. On balance, I guess my views follow fairly close to Ozzard. Of the two men who know I wear heels, one lives in the US and I haven't seen him for 25+ years. The other <if he's still alive> I haven't seen/heard from in close to 20 years, so I've no men to seek approval from.

Dunno I need or want approval from anyone, I'm happy if I'm allowed to get on with it.....

I'm planning something a little daring tonight, possibly a 2 mile walk through 'hostile' territory, as something of a run-up to the meet in Watford at the weekend.....

Bit off-thread, but pertinent to one or two of the remarks being made here: :o:-?