Don't Worry Girls

johnieheel

From Amanda Snake: How on earth will we retain that exciting sexy edge over them in our apearence?. Will our shoes lose their power?. That's what I would like to know. Guys can already have long hair, earrings and tight jeans and in Scotland and Fiji they've been wearing skirts for ages already. Surely this is the last bastion of femininity? Sorry, can't post in the ladies only. Don't worry Amanda, I am not going to get into a discussion about how women have robbed us men from our wardrobe for years. The attraction that comes with women in heels will always be there for us even if men were to come out and wear heels every day. To me, it will just make the attraction twice as fun and exciting.

real men wear heels

The attraction that comes with women in heels will always be there for us even if men were to come out and wear heels every day. To me, it will just make the attraction twice as fun and exciting.

You are so right that attraction will always be there and now we even have more incommon to share. I have always felt that resistance to our desire to wear heels would come from women, and yet they have noting to fear, like you said it just makes it more fun.

The attraction that comes with women in heels will always be there for us even if men were to come out and wear heels every day. To me, it will just make the attraction twice as fun and exciting.

I agree, women will always have the sexy edge regardless of heels! Hips don't lie (as the song goes) and elegance only exists in women. ;)

Its hard to imagine an increase in separations or divorces just because she took her heels off! :cool1:

women have their own areas of attraction and is usually mainly in their assets and what they wear upon them secondary. to me i always like to see a nice pair of heels on a girl, whether i like to wear them or not. if anything it makes me notice the girls heels more because i am actually interested in heels too. just on a subtile note, why do women have to have an 'edge' over anyone anyway.

Please allow me to paraphrase a part of one of my own postings from 3 years ago: As I see it, a high heel imparts an extra measure of intrigue and beauty to any woman, it accentuates and maximizes the beauty she already has. I believe the ladies really have nothing to worry about from us guys. No matter what we wear nor how well we wear it, we'll never approach the level of grace, beauty and elegance that is part of a real lady's nature. (Nor should we even try.)

Have a happy time!

Amanda Snake:

How on earth will we retain that exciting sexy edge over them in our appearance?.

Will our shoes lose their power? That's what I would like to know.

Guys can already have long hair, earrings and tight jeans and in Scotland and Fiji they've been wearing skirts for ages already.

Surely this is the last bastion of femininity? ;)

I too would like to weigh in here and assure female heelers, with or without stilettoes, that they will always have that extra and exciting sexy edge upon men. Together, we can have more fun and we can have a better sense on what women go through while wearing their high heels, because we will be right there with them in ours. What better way to celebrate femininity than to share and make this bastion a gathering point, rather than a battle front.

Now, I can't say there won't be differences in how men and women will perceive their own appearance as men begin to wear stilettoes. Some adjustments all around will need to be made. It has been over half a century since women began wearing jeans or pants in public settings. As far as I can tell, women haven't lost their feminine assets due to the wearing of this garment that was once considered menswear only. Did you know there was a time when even men's trousers were prohibited from social gatherings?

Amanda, the attraction to women firstly lies in their looks then in their minds, not in the shoes they wear. It's more focused on what is accentuated on the female body than the fashion.

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

I fully agree with New Look my wearing of heels only serves to make me notice them more. But here is a thought I assume men who wear kilts in Scotland are still attracted to women in skirts and kilts.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Just a little something to think about guys. If I'm out with my lady and she is in heels and I am not, I cannot give her the undivided attention she deserves because every time I look down , I see her heels and wish I was wearing them to. On the other hand, when we are both wearing heels, I can concentrate better and focus more on her needs and look more at her eyes and not her shoes and give her the attention she deserves. This make any sense?

real men wear heels

I like, I love to wear high heels and I've to said that i'm quiet fetish fore this. But don't worry girls, high heels will be the woman attractive attribute for more than few decades. Even if the high heels will become common for the guys (it's so good to dream), you still have time !!! We (most of us) don't have the ability to shake our pelvis with so sensuality when we are walking with high heels... Don't be afraid, let's continue to make our head spinning

Just a little something to think about guys.

If I'm out with my lady and she is in heels and I am not, I cannot give her the undivided attention she deserves because every time I look down , I see her heels and wish I was wearing them to.

On the other hand, when we are both wearing heels, I can concentrate better and focus more on her needs and look more at her eyes and not her shoes and give her the attention she deserves.

This make any sense?

Johnie

No offence intended, but it sounds like you find the shoes more important than your wife? Especially as you can only give your wife your full attention if your also wearing similar shoes.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I think people in general need to get things in perspective. They are shoes right? Just things to cover your feet. The person behind the shoes is infinitely more important. If you think stilettos/heels are essential to retain a sexy edge, or affect your appreciation of someone, then you're letting an interest take over the actual truth, or indeed cloud any rational thought on your part. Take a few steps back and get matters in focus. Think about the qualities of a person that really count.

Upon thinking about this overnight let me use an anology. Tires.

Sounds simple but tires make all the differance to how a car handles some are flashy (raised white letters on a sidwall of black), some are nondiscrept white walls, others are basic black, then you get a multitude of treads. Now those flashy tires might get some attention but not near as much if they are attached to a Corvette, Porsche, Mustang, you get the idea. If you put racing tires on a truck/lorrey (Hope I spelled that right) its still a truck (albeit with a much lower load potential). If you put truck tires on a Corvette it would look awful but its still a vet and will still attract attention in its own right.

Analogy is a bit awkward but I think it makes the point.

Check in again tonight gotta go to work.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

as long as there are 'old school' guys like me around.. gals won't have to worry about every man in heels. and i'm still highly interested i women in heels. women have their signature, men have their own. i only worry that if men all wore heels (minus me and a few renegades) women may not want to wear heels any more (exaggerated of course). that to me is more a big deal than men wearing heels. RPM

People were worried about this when women started wearing pants, but men still think women is sexy in a pair of tight jeans. They just look so much different on women than men. No matter how many men who wears stillettos (and that will never be a lot) they will still look soooo much better on women.

Johnie

No offence intended, but it sounds like you find the shoes more important than your wife? Especially as you can only give your wife your full attention if your also wearing similar shoes.

Not so at all Richie. Just thought I'd throw that out there and see where it goes.

No offence taken.

real men wear heels

Like JNR, I also agree with Pumps to the point women don't have to worry about losing their edge when wearing stilettoes, however, the number of men that want to wear stilettoes will probably be quite a bit larger than Pumps specifies in his statement. From my point of view, women never have to worry about looking absolutely tremendous as long as they are comfortable with themselves or they are willing to take the necessary steps to achieve their goals so they can feel the best about who they are.

• 1 month later...

Like JNR, I also agree with Pumps to the point women don't have to worry about losing their edge when wearing stilettoes, however, the number of men that want to wear stilettoes will probably be quite a bit larger than Pumps specifies in his statement.

From my point of view, women never have to worry about looking absolutely tremendous as long as they are comfortable with themselves or they are willing to take the necessary steps to achieve their goals so they can feel the best about who they are.

Histiletto...

I agree with everything you have said here.:roll:

Women will never have to worry about loosing there edge when wearing anything. A woman can put on a ball cap and look sexy as most men I know wear ball caps to hide there hair loss spot.lol

real men wear heels

Women will never have to worry about loosing there edge when wearing anything. A woman can put on a ball cap and look sexy as most men I know wear ball caps to hide there hair loss spot.lol

Women, we hate them...

They wake up in the morning with that hair from the full night and you look to them and find them beautiful...

They come home, clothes off and take that horrible basketball team shirt go sleep and you find them sexy...

They use that green mask on the face and you find them lovely...

They clip their hair when they need to work and you find them powerful...

They get ungry with you and you can't stop looking in their eyes...

Women, WE LOVE YOU!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I have great fun heeling with my husband johnieheel. The fact that johnie loves to wear heels does not take anything away from the excitement, but on the contrary it adds to the pleasure and excitement. I love my man in heels. It is truly sexy.:roll:

I have great fun heeling with my husband johnieheel. The fact that johnie loves to wear heels does not take anything away from the excitement, but on the contrary it adds to the pleasure and excitement. I love my man in heels. It is truly sexy.:roll:

Ruth...

You are a sweetheart. Johnie, you're a very lucky man.:o